Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Simple Motions (British Ballad Version) - General Discussion
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do you want to listen to english version of Prostye Dvizhenya?
Yeah! Hope we will be finally able to listen to this song
98%
 98%  [ 59 ]
No! I don't care about it...
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Всего голосов : 60

Автор Сообщение
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 11, 2007 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Simple Motions (British Ballad Version) - General Discussion Ответить с цитатой

As everybody knows english version of Prostye Dvizhenya exist and A Simple Mition(British Ballad Version) was almost released on The Best album. Do you want to hear it? Do you want Insider or Managament to release at least 30 seconds of this song on the blog or site?
There is no reason to hide english version of Prostye Dvizhenya. We can say that it's archive song because it was recorded so long ago and we should be able to listen at least 30 sec. previer of it. What do you think about it guys?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 11, 2007 10:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd personally love to hear it!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
freak_girll

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 11, 2007 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would love to hear it...at least 30 seconds...
But I will 'pray' for the complet version ^^

www.tatubrazil.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 12, 2007 3:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Should've been put on THE BEST instead of... Craving remix !!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 12, 2007 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with you Shadow , yeah , it was recorded so long ago , so we can listen to it , yes , we are in the right !
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 12, 2007 1:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would like to see the contrast of a slow simple moves English version to the fast beat of the Russian one, yeah, although i have a niggling feeling that we are all getting our hopes up...but hey, thats just me ^^.
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 12, 2007 2:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd really like to hear it even I think that most of songs with double version are better in russian..

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 13, 2007 2:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I would like to see the contrast of a slow simple moves English version to the fast beat of the Russian one, yeah, although i have a niggling feeling that we are all getting our hopes up...but hey, thats just me ^^.

Apparently, even though the music is different (and slow) - it's a very good song! Sad
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 13, 2007 6:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would love to hear the English version of 'Simple motions' however like Lena stated in her diary entry, that song was between albums so I guess it would be a bit strange to release that song now if you know what I mean.

However saying that though I've been looking through my album collection (which is very big) and I pulled out the album 'Hullaballo' by MUSE. Now those of you who are fans of MUSE will know that this album was a 2 disc album that was released between the 2nd and 3rd Studio albums. On the first disc was a collection of songs that never actually made it onto 'Showbiz' or 'Origin of Symmetry'. The 2nd disc was a collection of songs that were performed in a concert they did in Paris.

Now when you buy an album (from whoever artist it may be) what you get is the 'final product' and there are no doubt there will be songs that you will never hear by those artists because they never made it to the final product. So I started thinking what if t.A.T.u. done a similar thing released a similar sort of album and have songs that never made it on the first 2 albums (both English and Russian versions of those albums), include the English version of Simple Motions here and have a 2nd disc with either an audio recording or a DVD recording of the St Petersburg concert?

I think this would be a cool idea! Does anybody agree?

Lisa
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 13, 2007 6:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree a lot :D
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 12:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
* flirtingwithtrees сказал * I would love to hear the English version of 'Simple motions' however like Lena stated in her diary entry, that song was between albums so I guess it would be a bit strange to release that song now if you know what I mean.

B-side for a single, bonus tracks on albums, bonus tracks on DVD's. The best would have been a perfect time to release it but it never happened.

There are loads of places / ways to release the track but so far they didn't do it Sad
hayate

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sounds great to me, flirtingwithtrees.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 6:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean Wrote - B-side for a single, bonus tracks on albums, bonus tracks on DVD's. The best would have been a perfect time to release it but it never happened.

There are loads of places / ways to release the track but so far they didn't do it :(

I agree. The 'Best' album would have been a good time to release the English version of Simple Motions however I remember reading that management were going to release a DVD called 'Truth' which I understand is the concert t.A.T.u. did in St Petersburg. Maby the management could release a seperate audio CD included with this DVD - sort of made a DVD/CD comco like they did with the 'Remixes' and 'The Best'. They could call it 'Truth'!

However now that I've sat and thought about my idea - would it be difficult to obtain songs that never made it on both language versions of the frst 2 albums? In otherwords would there be copyright/red tape owned by Neformat and/or Interscope? - which as far as I'm aware t.A.T.u. are no longer with!

Dean (or any of the other mods) will you enquire this idea with management to see what they say/think about it?

Lisa

* = I think the quote box thingy is broke so that's why I've highlighted Deans quote in bold!
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is totally OT but i have been never ever able to use the quote box
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

However now that I've sat and thought about my idea - would it be difficult to obtain songs that never made it on both language versions of the frst 2 albums? In otherwords would there be copyright/red tape owned by Neformat and/or Interscope? - which as far as I'm aware t.A.T.u. are no longer with!

To do it they'll need someone to publish, and distribute it - unless they do this themselves via their online store, but then they have to take care of making sure the royalty payments are done correctly and none of the authors of music/lyrics/producers etc are ripped off. This would probably be the way they would have to go - wonder if they would be up to the task?

I think in the long run, it wouldn't be worth it for them or for a record label to do this - how many people would buy a CD of demo's and various unreleased tracks, of a band that the majority of people forgot about in 2003, and the rest forgot about in 2005... and where the fans already have alot of the stuff that would end up on the CD anyway? Plus the main track of interest is Simple Motions, as soon as the CD goes for sale, the track would be ripped and uploaded, then the majority of people would have no need for the CD anymore!

However, on the other hand, even if it wouldn't make a huge amount of money and it would create more work for the management. It would show that they are interested in getting their songs out to the fans, and it would give us something extra to listen to until the release of the new album. It would be good if they could do an Enhanced CD with Simple Motions & whatever they have of the Show Me Love video Wink

Personally, I love the idea, but that's looking from the point of view of a fan.

Цитата:
This is totally OT but i have been never ever able to use the quote box

It's in the top right hand corner of posts, it's a button that says "Quote". That's all there is too it.

There are problems with it at the moment, but you can still use the quote feature. Just do it like the following...

Код:

[quote] TEXT HERE [/quote]

Topic moved to "All About t.A.T.u."
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Shadow: How did you know about the exactly name of the Simple Motion version "A Simple Motion(British Ballad Version)"? I never heard of this version name. :)
Of course I want to hear it. It has to be a great song! But I think that Universal has still this track and so I think we canґt hear it, can we? I donґt know about how they handle it with the songs, which they recorded with Universal Music. But I am still hoping for the English version. :D
Please, show us the English version, Insider or anybody else! :cry: :lol:

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
How did you know about the exactly name of the Simple Motion version "A Simple Motion(British Ballad Version)"? I never heard of this version name. Smile

It was accidentally released on tracklist for "The Best" - then the tracklist changed and the song was removed.

Цитата:
But I think that Universal has still this track and so I think we canґt hear it, can we? I donґt know about how they handle it with the songs, which they recorded with Universal Music. But I am still hoping for the English version. Wide smile
Please, show us the English version, Insider or anybody else! Crying Laughing Out Loud

It's possible. I don't think Interscope / Universal own the rights to it at all to be honest.

Just so you all want it *even more* than you already do, here's a comment from someone that has heard the song. It's a reliable source:

Цитата:

I love the song more than anything. It's different from the Russian one musically as well as being in English.
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have heard some English version PD too but i don´t think it is official what i have heard but i would never know if they don´t put it out in some form :!:
But that description suits it perfectly :!:
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Now I am more excited about the song than ever. 2 Versions of Simple Motions? Wow this is awesome! But I want to hear both versions. The normal one and the British Ballad Version. But now I am wondering, why they didnґt put the song on the Best-Of. If this song is really sooo awesome:
Цитата:
I love the song more than anything

than why they donґt give us this song? :( Oh damn, this is too much for me. :lol:

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 14, 2007 7:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There are only two versions of the song:

Prostie Dvizheniya
Simple Motions (British Ballad Version)

The British ballad version is the same as the normal English version of the song. They are just one song.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  След.
Страница 1 из 16

Перейти: