Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Forum Issues
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Forum Issues Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys!

As you will have noticed, the forum has been updated, and the respect rating is now gone! This is permanent and they won't be returning.

However there are a few glitches with the forum at the moment that are going to be fixed soon.

The first is that the [quote="Someone"] tags don't work correctly. When you quote a reply, please remove the ="Someone" from the Quote tag - then they should show up fine! :) If you forget to do this, your post will just look like the following...

test писал(а):
Quoted Text with ="Someone"

There's also a blank space where your respect rating was previously shown. This will also be fixed tomorrow. As well as the "Printer Friendly" image not showing up in the topics!

The bug's are only superficial glitches, so the actual board should all still work perfectly. The rest will be fixed tomorrow!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Вт Авг 14, 2007 3:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi gorgeous!! :mrgreen:

ohh so we are not gonna have the respects anymore???? and what about the countries we are from? are they gonna be shown??

yay we got emos!!!! :D
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
ohh so we are not gonna have the respects anymore???? and what about the countries we are from? are they gonna be shown??

yay we got emos!!!! :D

Nope no more respects! They are gone forever :)

Hopefully the country lists will be back. I thought that was quite cool being able to see where everyone was from! :)

Emo's, don't quite work at the moment! Not sure if we will keep them either. Though I did express my joy to the team at seeing them here - hopefully they got the hint :)
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

I did express my joy to the team at seeing them here - hopefully they got the hint :)

hahaha !!! i hope so too!!! XD[/quote]

oh! what about the signatures?? i`ve seen some signatures with colored texts...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ahh yes! Seems that coloured text works at the moment too! Not sure if that will stay either though!

Can have fun for tonight though :)

Dean
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

why was the respect rating removed can you answer this dean?

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2007 11:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
why was the respect rating removed can you answer this dean?

Because there was a lot of abuse towards the system. It didn't give true representation of the respect that users deserved! Some can abuse it get theirs higher, some can abuse it to bring their least favourite members lower.

It was happening on the Russian and English side, and it is easier to remove it.

Also, the respect rating "censored" peoples opinions in a way. They were too scared to post what they actually thought if it might upset other users (nobody wants -R right?). That's the second reason for why it was removed.

Hopefully now it is gone, we'll have more honest and open feelings being posted in all topics, without fear of retaliation in the form of R-.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 11:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The following tags will be staying on the forum for a while. They may not be here permanently, but we will have them for the time being...

Код:

[color][/color]
[img][/img]
[url][/url]
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 12:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How about "Emote icons" ? when we want to use them , they don't work !
Forexample this one : :lol: or this one : :cry:
can you tell us why please :?:

Последний раз редактировалось: sasu (Пт Июн 29, 2007 12:27 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 12:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For the same reason

[quote="Test"]
[/quote]

doesn't work. Not sure why though. But It is being fixed! :)

The one thing I will say is, if you have any chance of keeping these extra's on a permanent basis, we need to show that we can use them sensibly. That is to say it's for emphasis use only, and that posts consisting only of " :!: :roll: :cry: :oops: :hmmm: :D :shock: " don't appear in replacement of actual messages!

So use them wisely is my advice!
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 12:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok Thanks Dean.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 12:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Instead of the rating, maybe we could have that bit for our ouwn little knicknames...or maybe Ranks by how many posts you have...i dunno. pfft...emotes to stay ^^
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 1:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's good that respect is gone. Some people with controversial opinions would see their respect plummet just for voicing their opinion, even if it wasn't rude or offensive.

Nobody should be respected any less for not conforming to the majority opinion, and that was what was happening in some cases. If anything speaking out should warrant more respect.

Add to that there was even abuse of the system going on. Look at this PM I received very recently from the user Kark:-

To: 2-J
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Subject: STOP IT.
Stop it.

Stop disrespecting me with your multiple accounts. I'm serious. I'll just do the same thing to you! :)

Let the war begin.

I don't have multiple accounts, and I don't think I even gave a R- to the guy, so this just shows the level of paranoia that had come to exist, and the actual abuse that was going on.

Also it was becoming a stick to bash people with. Anyone with any sense can see that an argument stands or falls regardless of whether people gave you 'respect' but some people actually feared the R- a great deal. Example: in buka's angry post in the pregnancy thread, he ended each of his criticisms of people criticising Yulia with the comment 'R-'. It had become an end in itself. The 'R-' added nothing to the points he was making, nor should it have.

The only thing it was good for was for rewarding good contributors (who posted news, images, downloads etc). A 'contributor' rating perhaps, with only positive additions allowed, might have worked. But with respect's minus ability, and the controversial label 'respect' (which is a complex thing and *not* able to be gauged by the clicking of a few mouse buttons by a few petulant users) was doomed from the start.

So why am I saying all this now? Well consider this a 'good riddance to bad rubbish'. Well done to the mods and admin team for standing up and taking action over a system that at the end of the day didn't work out in practice.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

+R for your post 2-J!

Im also glad that the respect rating is gone, it was annoying to have -10R in a day for no reason.

And i really hope ranks wont be back, because some people only post to have a good rank and it's dumb, it's good to be all equal now :)
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 3:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I actually liked the ranking , in a way :P i dunno cuz once i got to become authority i was like wooooowww, it showed my years of being part of the forum, but ya i agree with other poeple that its best to all be equal, that way everyone can be happy :D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 3:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Amen to equality! Good decision. All valid reasons for the removal. Freedom of Speech can get compromised when difference of opinions arises. Sometimes ratings equal judging for the wrong reasons, thus sooner or later it will get exploited and censoring people opinions will take the honesty, freedom and fun out of expressing and being yourself. :D
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The better decision !
Thank you :)

I have never thought a forum was a place for rating respect but for sharing opinions and discuss place.
Some grades for the number of post should be funny but not a reason to flood. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Some grades for the number of post should be funny but not a reason to flood. :)

Just like the respect rating was funny at first...
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But people won't be able to decrease the number of posts (just moderators can do it of course)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2007 4:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That is not what i meant. If we have ranks changing with the number of posts, it will be the same thing that with the respect, some people will have the "ultimate" rank, and some other people will post everywhere to have the "good rank". In a way some will look more 'powerfull' than others

It's just better to be all on the same level.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: