Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

4th October - Lena's Birthday
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 5:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: 4th October - Lena's Birthday Ответить с цитатой

Guys as you all no doubt know, this Thursday will be Lena's 23rd Birthday and I thought it would be nice to post birthday messages here. I know I'm a bit early in posting this and I don't know if tatu.ru or any of the mod squad (moderators) are planning a similar topic to be posted on Thursday itself but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Lisa x
netute

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 6:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena, you are cute,
Lena, don't be mute,
Lena, I love you,
Lena, love me too! Mr. Green

Lena, happy birthday, be happy))

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1871/50029279lg9.jpg

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 6:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA!! Wide smile Wink

Hope you enjoy shooting "White Robe"! We can't wait! Mr. Green

Nick xx
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
artur-poland

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 6:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

men, slow down, there are 3 days left! Rolling Eyes
[Volk]

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ha ha ha you're right artur-poland... although I think is the excitement of seeing that the happiest day of the person you admire is comining :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (I don't know if I express myself very well... hope you'll understand it)

t.A.T.u. навсегда!

I'm not an English speaker, I'm Spaniard (I might make mistakes).
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 7:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena! The most wonderful woman in the world I hope you have an amazing birthday and all your wishes come true!!

Love,
Richie
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 7:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very early but ... Happy Birthday Lena !
Best wishes !

And BTW, i took my trumpet and http://arnaud.meresse.free.fr/annivlena.mp3 Mr. Green

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Чт Окт 04, 2007 4:56 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena, my beautiful Russian goddess. I hope you enjoy this day. You've always been a very powerful source of inspiration to me, so stay the way you are and don't ever change. Keep up with the good work. I hope all your dreams come true. Wish you good luck with everything, love, health and God bless you! You deserve the best Lenochka Smile!!!

Happy Birthday from Ecuador!

With all my love,

Mary Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: maru_ec (Вт Окт 02, 2007 4:17 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Fofo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday, Lena! :)
i hope u have a great birthday, and may all your wishes comes true ^^

http://www.you-upload.co.uk/images/627865happy%20birthday1.jpg

DeviantART
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 8:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My darling Lena, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, FELIZ CUMPLEAСOS!!!!!!!! in Spanish. I hope that all your desires should be fulfilled and that you should be happy!!!!. I admire you very much. From my dear Argentina a strong kiss and a big hug of good desires, as warm as we are the Latin ones!!!!. Mr. Green Mr. Green Wink Wink

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smartjsk

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Miss nice lady:

It has been 2 years since I registered to this forum. In the beginning, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I have not imagine that you and your forum members grant me so many great impression! Thank you for all thsee and love you. I sincerely hope that I could be that lucky to have a friend like you.

You are the nicest princess and I wish you have a very happy birthday.

.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
.............................◇.....................◇.......................................
..............................!.......................!........................................
.......................... hhhh................hhhh......................................
....................... h........hh..........h........hh.................................
.......................h..........h..........h.........h.............................
..............................hh.....................hh.....................................
..........................hh................. .....hh.....................................
........................hh................ hh........hh.....................................
......................hhhhhhhh........ hh.......hh............................
...........................hh...................hhhh.....................................
...................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................
...................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................
............. ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.........................
.........PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.....................
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Regards, Jessica

t.A.T.u. traditional Chinese forum:
http://tatuchannel.dz.forumable.net
Kark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 9:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

С Днём Рождения, Лена!

I am so lucky to have my birthday so close to yours!

Best of wishes on your special day! I hope that your life is filled with love, and joy for many many years to come. Never forget that we are here for you and supporting you in what you do! We love you forever, Lena!

Kisses and hugs!
~Караи Кыадевоет
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Blessa

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 01, 2007 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

С днем рождения!!! Happy Birthday girl! I hope all of your dreams will come true.

REN

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday lena i love u so much , and may all ur wishes come true

i made this simple design for our dear lena

Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 12:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday Lena!!

You are pretty and make us happy!! Smile

So we hope you have a very lovely day!
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 12:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol if she takes the time to read this....... happy birthday..... still waiting on the message by either yulia or lena that they read these forums :lol:
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 1:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

happy birthday!!!
youre getting old!!!
hehe...
just kidding...
youre at the prime of your life...
enjoy it a little...
Fofo551237

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 5:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday Lena!!! I hope it'll be a great day for you Wide smile

And, I love you so much Embarassed

I'm so happy too that my birthdate is just one day before your Craving
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 7:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Though it's a little bit early i want to give you my best wishes dear Lena!!!

Happy Birthday to you,Happy B-day dear Lenka,Happy B-day to you :D!!!Make sure that you'll have an amazing day full of happyness and fun!!!

Enjoy yourself and may God give you the power to be succesful in every challange of this life and always believe in yourself!!!Don't let anyone bring you down,don't let anyone make you cry.They are not worthing your tears!!!

Furthermore stay the way you are,you're such a lovely person,so caring and nice&beautiful!!!Never change!!!We love you!!!

A lot of love!!!!<3xoxoxoxoxo
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 02, 2007 9:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena, С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!!!!

Happy 23rd Birthday Lena! I hope you have a fantasic day because you bloody well deserve it girl!!!

Take care pet and all my love

Sweet kisses

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.
Страница 1 из 7

Перейти: