Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

[July 2007] Planet of Music Festival (Kazakhstan)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 18, 2007 4:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anybody have pics from the concert?

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 18, 2007 4:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Or it's just a trick for the fans during the show, just simply. :)
And the last kisses aren't the same as the old ones.
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 18, 2007 5:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, Yulia didn't say it's not nice to kiss, she said that they were fifteen implying they were playing with their orientaion, but now they have kids and family behind their backs, and that it's boring to repeat the same, and Lena mentioned that they still kissed lately Wink

And yes, they support the gay parade and said that it was awful what went on there.

Nothing new.
freak_girll

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 18, 2007 6:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

humm...NOW it makes sense ^^
thanks Ev.

www.tatubrazil.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
artur-poland

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 18, 2007 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ev
Цитата:
Yes, Yulia didn't say it's not nice to kiss, she said that they were fifteen implying they were playing with their orientaion, but now they have kids and family behind their backs, and that it's boring to repeat the same, and Lena mentioned that they still kissed lately :wink:

And yes, they support the gay parade and said that it was awful what went on there.

Nothing new.

Huge thank You for the clarification!
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 12:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thx ev!
lole

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 5:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://www.liter.kz/site.php?lan=russian&id=129&pub=7638
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 6:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
http://www.liter.kz/site.php?lan=russian&id=129&pub=7638

that's really a good interview Wide smile
yulia won't leave tatu Wide smile Wide smile (i know it lol)
thank you so much lole Smile
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 7:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for posting this article lole!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
artur-poland

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Could someone be so nice to translate it?
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It says that Yulia won't leave t.A.T.u. and that she really said that she thinks about solo career, but I will never conflict with t.A.T.u.'s bussiness.
It seems that she want to open her own bussines, but she will stay in t.A.T.u. And reporter asked them do they want to repair mistakes from the past. And they said that there is nothing to repair.
artur-poland

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 8:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm wondering what the reporter mean, when he said "to repair mistakes from past"...

Thanks shadow.
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanx forre (tatysite.net)
Цитата:
Tatu: managing the wastes

Interesting facts: In August 2002 Tatu changes their name to t.A.T.u. In October 2003, the girls are nominated in World Music Awards in Monte Carlo (World’s Best Pop Group, World’s Best Duo, World’s Best Dance Group). According to the plan of the group’s management Yulia and Lena were supposed to fire blanks with real guns towards the audience. The Awards Administration supplies Tatu with toy guns. It doesn’t correspond to the plans and Tatu refuse to participate in the ceremony. They don’t receive prises either. In 2004 Ivan Shapovalov resigns as the head of Neformat – the company which represents Yulia’s and Lena’s interests. The girls get full autonomy and keep rights for the registered trademark Tatu.

And now, the girls answer non-stop:
- We already play in a movie Finding Tatu. We play ourselves. The script is based on a book by Alexey Mitrofanov and Anastasiya Moiseeva Tatu Come Back.
- Tatu has no plans to break up. Yulia might start singing solo along with her Tatu career.
- There’s no place left in the world, where we would like to go.
- We are not spoiled. A shower and food are main things for us. We eat anything but prefer water and tea for drinking.
- While in Moscow, we move without bodyguards. Everyone there is used to see stars walking the streets.
- We don’t have any ideal model for men.
- Our audience can be different: everything from small children to grandmothers.
- We regret nothing in our lives.
- We have been driving cars for 2 years now but we don’t drive that often.
- We plan to release the third album with a working title “Waste Management”. New songs and a soundtrack will be written for the movie.

And now separate answers
Yulia Volkova:
- I’ve got 5 tattoos all over my body: on my leg, on my back and a new one – on my shoulder. It’s a Japanese tattoo shaped as a dragon – a symbol of eternal life. While I’m pregnant I try not to run and not to jump on stage. I try to be calmer. My energy is in my eyes. We have never been bugged over the phone. I’ve had totally two numbers in my life and never had any problems. I’ve got some throat problems but this husky tone has already become a sort of special thing.

Lena Katina:
We are long time friends with Yulia. We are enough close. We run diaries for our fans and we promise to write a book. I’ve already handed out all puppies I had – they were mostly taken by fans.

Anastasiya Skripnikova
Alma Aty, Kazakhstan

Source: Express K
Translation: TatySite.net
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The thing that they don´t have ideal model for man is good - even i can do then -eh :!:
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the translation!
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks for the article!

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah thanx for that
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very nice and positive interviews :)

Цитата:
we promise to write a book

And this is certainly very interesting! I wonder in what way she meant that. A book about them?

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Thanks for the translation!

yulia's fan: i think that you mean the other article... Rolling Eyes it's not the translation of the first article (posted by lole) that's another article Arrow right http://www.express-k.kz/show_article.php?art_id=10531
correct me if i'm wrong Wink
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 19, 2007 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh sorry then but i am still thanking for the article but correct him/her if she/he is wrong :oops: :oops:
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.
Страница 4 из 8

Перейти: