Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

[July 2007] Planet of Music Festival (Kazakhstan)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can somebody upload the videos on megaupload or something? Sendspace doesnt work. :hmmm:

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 6:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I tried it a thousand times, but it doesn't work :cry: :cry:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Agnes'Ramalho

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 7:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Can somebody upload the videos on megaupload or something? Sendspace doesnt work. :hmmm:

Цитата:
I tried it a thousand times, but it doesn't work

upload in rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/44251623/How_Soon_Is_Now___Cosmo.mp4.html

upload in sendspace again:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kcxmf4

upload in zshare:
http://www.zshare.net/download/2793830d101fdc/

« http://www.tatubrazil.com »

Icon By Lei_Fang

Последний раз редактировалось: Agnes'Ramalho (Сб Июл 21, 2007 10:10 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
[Volk]

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 7:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks a lot Agnes'Ramalho!!!! You help me so much!!!!!
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 1:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the videos and photos people Mr. Green

Yulia and Lena look lovely. Wide smile
freak_girll

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 22, 2007 3:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/682/030520061101qk1.jpg

Lena and her legs *.*
she should show them more often (lol)

Thanks a lot guys for the news ^^

www.tatubrazil.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 1:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Concert review:
http://www.and.kz/28/ih_ne_dogonyat

Really interesting interview. Loads of news on CD, single, movie:
http://www.np.kz/2007/28/rhronika1.html

Note. these articles are in russian. Use online translator.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 7:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for posting the articles sakuya!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
crogirl

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 7:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can someone please translate this in english? Please!
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thank you sakuya Wink
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 4:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nice pictures, but I crave to see Lena with her curls again, it's been such a while. The article seems very interesting indeed. I hope someone can make a good translation :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 6:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very interesting article!Thanks sakuya!

Yes,hopefully someone will provide us a properly translation!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 1:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It even says something about a new reality show or something in autumn that might happen :shock: and it also says againt hat the album will come out in autumn. I'm still hoping for a full translation.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 1:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i used a translator online , i know it's so bad Crying
sorry guys Crying i also still waiting for the full translation Wink

Цитата:
Тату: We out of competition

From tour across Kazakhstan there has arrived scandalous group Tatu. Idols of teenagers in each city were late not longer, than for one day. In райдере stars were not special indications as girls are not choosy in meal, drink and are deprived obligatory whims for stars. Details from a life of celebrities read in a material of our correspondent

- What will sound at a concert?
Юля: From an album People-invalids. Also there will be one new song from a new album. It has not left yet, it during record at us goes. Above its name we while think.
- Creative crisis?
Юля: Such happens seldom. Happens, when very strongly you get tired - on 25 concerts in a month. Then you think: My God, as it would be desirable to arrive already home, to lay down on a sofa and that nobody touched you. But you understand, that it is your life, your work, your career and without it anywhere. Passes days-two, and you understand, where a stage, where people, where this all environment.

- How have a rest?
Юля: we Have a rest, as well as all usual normal people, - in cafe, everyones барчики, to go somewhere to bowling, at cinema to descend, in theatres, a karaoke.
- Books read?
Юля: I hate to read.
Lena: Classics.
- Happens, what you in the street do not learn?
Юля: When at us a private life, ourselves on itself. At me was not.
Lena: At me happens, and it is very frequent.
- Than public in the different countries differs?
Юля: Mentality of the country in any case different - both education, and rules, both a standard of living, and all rest. Differs emotions, eyes, a smile, a greeting. Everywhere all differently.
- How much we know, you very much love dogs?
Lena: Yes, at me the chow-chow and two mongrels. The one who at me now lives, have picked up in the street. And one more mongrel to us to live has come, and we did not begin to expel it. Recently it has given birth to puppies also I to their fans distributed.
Юля: At me three dogs. Чихуа-хуа, йоркширский the terrier, the Irish setter. Still was лабрадор, but we have given it, because we do not consult.
- Why you do not kiss recently?
Юля: And what for it is necessary? It Is uninteresting every year. Plus when we kissed, to us was for 15 years, it is school there was an age, misunderstanding of the orientation, and now, when children, both family, and all rest, what for?
It is already uninteresting, when adult girls or there in 40 years. What, we now all life shall kiss? Old lesbians such it (is dared).
Lena: It (is dared). In 60 years we shall step onstage, such располневшие, and we shall kiss. Pensioners.
And by the way, more recently kissed, when something marked.
Юля: It (is dared). And I think, from whom it I have caught... (the throat hurted it. - Авт.)
- Who at you in collective главнее?
Юля: At us is not present such, at all of us together.
- Be going to remove реалити-show again?
Юля: we Schedule in it to year something already to make a fall. But subject matter I do not know. While too we think. At the moment we shoot a film under book Леши Митрофанова Тату Come back. Now there are active shootings, and us reasonably suffices. In 2008, in May, leaves.
Lena: It is history of two ours фанаток, action is developed because of hobby for our group. At us very good director, known actresses, American and Russian. That is this film will be in Russian and English languages. There will be it in 2008, and prime-minister can be at the Cannes festival. In a leaging role at us Миша Barter plays.
- How you concern to sports, participate in campaign in support of Olympiad in Sochi?
Юля: we concern To sports well. But we do not participate (in campaign).
Lena: we Are a fan of Russia. We shall simply watch TV, if there will be such possibility.
- With whom from known actors you well communicate?
Юля: At us is not present such - with whom it is communicated, with whom it is not communicated. If together we sit on parties it is communicated. In fact with all: greetings-greetings, ¬á-while. And close relations such are not present. Сережа Лазарев for me the present friend.
- A competition?
Lena: And we at all with anybody do not feel a competition. We out of competition.
Юля: We concern to all on equal - sing and sing. At them the creativity, at us the creativity.
- Plans?
Юля: Now shootings of film, round at us across Kazakhstan big - six concerts. Then we fly to America to remove a clip in the end of August, in the beginning of September we write down an album which will leave a fall. While all.
- You schedule in Kazakhstan to have a rest in national style?
Юля: How at you here have a rest in national style?
- On horses.
Юля: On horses. Well, we shall look.
- National kitchen did not try?
Юля: And what at you national? Prompt us.
- Meat.
- The sad cases connected with fans?
Юля: directly such that killed, such was not. Pulled hair, chains tore off, such was. But besides is not bad cases, and display of love. Someone cries, someone costs shivers, and someone wishes to touch.
Lena: At us very much good relations with fans, they come to us home, we communicate. Basically, problems any such special does not arise.
Юля: there Is a circle of dialogue with the certain fans.
- You are frightened by such hysterical fans?
Юля: No.
Lena: Simply it would be desirable them to help, but we understand, that we help them creativity because they cry not from burning, and for joy.
- You in Moscow always with bodyguards?
Юля: We only on tours. Moscow is city. Native city, and there it is not surprising for anybody, that the actor goes on streets. There very much many actors, actors go on streets, тусуются. It is accepted so. There nobody responds: And-and !.
- You participated in parade of gays? What impressions?
Юля: We really were there in it to year. But more than five minutes there have not held on. Because it is simple on us the crowd mad скинов, people with crosses, with knifes has thrown. Sacred water poured. We lodge hardly in the car, have hardly left. Threw stones. Absolutely sick people, it is not clear why.
- And can, to you to take under the wing this parade?
Юля: Well, we already spoke, that if people wishes to come to something unified and to be a single whole and such things will occur, we shall not be a single whole, there will be a war all time, for example, between gays and рэперами.
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 1:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

here is the full translation
thanx Agros (tatysite)

Цитата:
Tatu": We are beyond competition

With a tour through Kazakhstan the scandalous group "Tatu" arrived. The idols of the teenagers remained in each town no longer than for one day. In the rider of the stars there were no special instructions, because the girls are not fastidious about eating, drinking but they are devoid of caprice typical for stars. Read the details from the lives of the celebrities in the material of our reporter.

Q: What will be heard at the concert?
Y: From the album "Lyudi invalidy". And there will be one new song from the new album. It hasn't been released yet, we are now during the process of recording. At the moment we are thinking about it's name.

Q: Creative crisis?
Y: Such thing tends to be rare. It happens, when you get very much tired - after 25 concerts in the month. Then you think: Oh Lord, how much I want to come home, lie on the sofa and nobody shall touch you. But you realize, that this is your life, your job, your career and without it there is nowhere. One - two days pass by and you know where is the stage, where the people, where is all this surroundings.

Q: How do you relax?
Y: We relax like all the typical normal people too - in the cafe, all sorts of bars, going somewhere for bowling, going to cinema, theatre, karaoke bar.

Q: Do you read books?
Y: I hate reading.
L: Classic authors.

Q: Does it happen that people don't recognize you on the street?
Y: When we are in our private life we are on our own. It didn't happen to me.
L: It happens to me, even quite frequently.

Q: In which way differs the audience in different countries?
Y: The mentality in the countries is in any case different - both education, rules, life standard, and everything else. They are different in emotions, their eyes, the smiles, the welcome. Everywhere everything is different.

Q: As far as we know you love dogs very much.
L: Yes, I have a Chow-chow and two half-breeds. Those who live with me we have chosen on the street. And one half-breed else came to live with us, but we couldn't expel her. Recently one gave birth to puppies and I gave them away to fans.
Y: I have three dogs. A Chihuahua, a Yorkshire-terrier and an Irish-setter.I had a Labrador too, but we gave him away, because we couldn't cope with him.

Q: Why don't you kiss eachother lately?
Y: And why we have to do? It's not interesting every year.Plus, when we kissed we were about 15 years, it was school-time, lack of understanding of our orientation, but now, when we have children and family and everything else, why? It's no more interesting when the girls are grown up or then with 40 years. Should we now kiss eachother for a whole life? Like old lesbians (laughs).
L (laughs): With 60 years we come out on stage, having become plump and will kiss, pensioners. And by the way, very recently we kissed eachother, when we celebrated something.
Y (laughs): And I think I got an infection from this...(she has a sore throat - author)

Q: Who in your group is the leader?
Y: We don't have such one, we do everything together.

Q: You prepare again to make a reality-show?
Y: We plan to do something already in autumn this year, but the topic I don't know. Just now we are thinking about it. At the moment we shoot a film upon a book of Lesha Mitrofanov "Tatu - Comeback". Now there are current shootings, and we have enough to do. It will be released in 2008 in May.
L: It's the story of two of our fans, the story basically turns around the passion for our group. We have a very good director, famous actresses, Americans and Russians. That is, this film will be in Russian and english language. It will come out in 2008, and the premiere may be at the Cannes-festival. In the leading role Mischa Barton will play with us.

Q: How is your attitude towards sports, do you take part in the support of the Olympics in Sochi?
Y: We have a good relation towards sports, but we don't participate (at the campaign).
L: We are sick for Russia. We will simply look TV, whenever this will be possible.

Q: With whom from the famous artists do you have a good communication?
Y: We don't have such thing - with one we communicate, with the other not. When we sit together at a party we talk. In fact with everybody: Hello - hello, bye - bye. But such close relations we don't have. Seresha Lazarev is for me a real friend.

Q: Competition?
L: In general we don't feel competition with anybody. We are beyond competition.
Y: We have an equal relation to everybody - we sing and they sing. They have their own creative work, and we have our own one.

Q: Plans?
Y: Now shooting the film, we have a grand tour through Kazakhstan - six concerts. Then we will fly to America to shoot clips at the end of August, in the beginning of September we record the album, which will be released in autumn. That's all for now.

Q: Do you plan to relax in Kazakhstan in national style?
Y: How do they here relax in national style?
Q: On horse.
Y: On horse. Well, let's see.

Q: You have not tried the national cuisine?
Y: And what's national at yours? Tell us.
Q: Meat

Q: Sad incidents connected with fans?
Y: Exactly such, to kill, such ones didn't happen. They pulled our hairs, tore the chains, such things happened. Then again - these are not bad incidents, just demonstrations of love. Someone cries, someone stands trembling and someone may touch us.
L: We have very fine relations to the fans, they come to our homes, we talk with eachother. Basically no such particular problems arise.
Y: We have our circle of contact with certain fans.

Q: Are you scared of such hysterical fans?
Y: No.
L: We simply wish to help them, but we think, we help them with the creative work, because they don't cry with grief but with gladness.

Q: In Moscow are you always with the body-guards?
Y: Only at concert-tours. Moscow - it's our city. The native city, and there it's not surprising for noone that artists walk on the street. There are many actors, actresses on the streets or at parties. This is common like this. There nobody reacts like "A-a-a!"

Q: You participated at the gay-parade?
Y: We really were there in this city. But more than five minutes we didn't remain there, simply because a crowd of skinheads, people with crosses, with knives turned towards us. They poured sacred water on us. Hardly we took a seat in the car we went off. They threw stones against us. Completely insane people, incomprehensible why.

Q: But is it possible, to take this parade under your wings?
Y: Well, we told already, that - if the people wants to reach something common and be one as a whole, and there will be such occurrences, then we will not be one whole, there will be war all the time, for instance between gays and rappers.

Alla Ivanilova
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 1:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the translation Argos! And for posting missvolk. Good interview!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 2:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thx for posting the translation. Very good interview indeed. Album, movie, clips, reality show, ... sounds all good to me!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
[Volk]

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 2:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow wow interesting interview!!! thank you all guys!! I agree with you anneke... it sounds pretty good!!!
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 2:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the interview!
Great answers as always. May 2008 for the release of the movie!! Faboulousss!

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 29, 2007 5:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great interview indeed :D
Thank you for the translation ! :)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.
Страница 6 из 8

Перейти: