Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Yulia & Parviz (et al) / Lena & Anatoly
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
d.R.E.A.m.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 9:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Yulia & Parviz (et al) / Lena & Anatoly Ответить с цитатой

I think we, t.A.T.u. fans, should accept Yulia's decisions; she's entitled to love whomever she wants. She even stated in the latest interviews she's happy, she even thinks she's changed. We should know how much she treasures love; if now she seems to have found it we should respect her decisions as well as her priorities.

Цитата:
Facts: Julia had vacations with her friend...
Parvis because she had some free time which she can spend the way she wants.
tatu managemnet
As magazines are already discussed here with confirmed and unconfirmed news, I'll put some photos:

http://www.yulia-volkova.com/images/aa7d61d29fa5br2.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/IMG_2007-03-26-tatu1.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/IMG_2007-03-26-tatu4.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/photo25bigfw7.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/photo25bigfw7.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/dc405e28fa00hf9.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/normal_4%7E48.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/3215774756ex9.jpg
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/66519816.jpg

http://eng.tatysite.net/photos/index.php?photo=4531

If he's around her should't be fans' business.
Since she's in love she has the right to protect her relationship with him.
As Ev said, he did nothing to the fans, so we should not regard him as a bad person.
Yulia and Lena have a personal life, and consequenlty beloved persons. We shouldn't judge them from tabloids
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 1:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As long as Yulia is happy with her man thats all that matter's coz she deservse all the happyness in the world and im glad that she has found Love but parvis is one luck man to be with yulia *wish's to be in his shoes* :D lol glad she's happy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Whatever floats her boat I guess..
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 4:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10001/dc405e28fa00hf9.jpg

Oh I really like that picture, thanks! Parviz is a very interesting looking dude. He seems kinda shy fromhis body language. I know he was with another famous woman, but I have a feeling he's getting a lot more attention now with Yulia. I wonder how he's handling it. What does he do for a living again?
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 4:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bleh he's ugly IMOP. I don't want to sound weird, but I think that Yulia like his money more than him. :)
d.R.E.A.m.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 4:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hm , as far as I know, his father is a well known business man. He seems to own a Mercedes and he's know to be married to Masha Veber. He even has a child with her. Masha never commented directly about his relation with Yulia.
It seems Yulia and him go on very well.
Here's the newest pic with them. Thanks Odette!
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9831/43112929vg3.jpg
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Yulia and Parviz etc... Ответить с цитатой

d.R.E.A.m. писал(а):

http://www.yulia-volkova.com/images/aa7d61d29fa5br2.jpg

my gosh!! he is huge! lol..Yulia looks so tiny next to him aww XD ... anyways... does this guy EVER smile??? what is his problem??? ¬¬
d.R.E.A.m.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 5:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As far as I saw, Yulia's boyfriends have always been kinda huge:) I remember Pasha, too;)
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 5:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i guess what ever makes her happy i mean as long she's happy i gues the fans have to be happy

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
d.R.E.A.m.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Which makes me wonder that even though Yulia maybe seeking a long term relationship, is her subconscious occupied elsewhere which makes her seek more 'fragile' relationships that eventually causes them to drift apart.

All I know is that I genuinely wish her the best in life and she always get what she truly desires - consciously and subconsciously - heart and soul. If Parviz is the one, then I am ecstatic for her; if not hopefully she realizes it sooner or later.

Return to hades you're absolutely right!
I totally agree with your words!
What's more, I really feel Yulia is the kind of person that appreciates love more than everything! And that's a woderful thing! I'd be happy if she really found it and enjoyed it thoroughly!
She fully deserves it! And Lena, too!
They're both gorgeous persons!
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 7:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm.. I don't know what to think about all this yet. At the beginning, I used to doubt their relationship because I didn't think that Yulia looked happy in the pictures. Well... things seem to have changed lately. Like she said it herself in one of the interviews, she has changed. If we look at her latest pictures, she seems to be glowing and she seems to be very at peace.

I still find it a little strange that Parviz is still attached to another person legally but if this doesn't bother Yulia or him, then it should not bother me in anyway.

And RTH, very good points about Yulia's past boyfriends. I don't know, it's actually rather interesting when you think about it. Why does she always go for the "unavailable" men? Well, I guess the same reason why most of us always go for the bad guy. There is something attractive. Hopefully, Parviz will soon become "available" for Yulia so that both can have a good life. I don't want to see Yulia get hurt for any of this. She deserves to be so happy in life because she is such a great person. Whoever she is with, I just hope she is happy.

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
russiangirl182

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 7:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

SO..i'M agree with you guys..as Ipek said, i didn't believe so much in yulia's boyfriends..but i have to say Yulia and Parviz seems veryyyy in love..and i'm sure they will know how to support to each other, how to help to each other when they need it...they seems understand theirselves, and it's really good they are together...great..I must to say. So, i'm very happy for Yulia.. i think she knows how must be her life, and who she must be with...I hope we have more pics about this partner..!cool!
d.R.E.A.m.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Indeed!
I actually realised that Yulia is so happy that she just wants to share her happiness with everybody!
It really makes a difference, since she didn't appear so natural with other men until now. She didn't even have this kind of pictures with others. I think she must feel happy and secured for being so in love!
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

before Parviz came around...
it was like all those other guys were for show...
now it seems like shes around Parviz because she wants to be...
verena

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i really don`t like him!! he looks like a psycho bcause he never laughs. i would be scared of him!
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
...Parviz is a very interesting looking dude...What does he do for a living again?

He is the son of Obid Mamatovich Yasinov, the General Director of a big construction company http://enc.ex.ru/cgi-bin/n1boss.pl?lang=1&p=2755 , maybe he has a job there. Bad tongues claim, that he is just blowing daddy's money.
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i agree with you guys.. the fact that she doesn't wear that much makeup anymore actually tells us a lot of things.. i think it shows that she doesn't want to attract that much attention anymore, probably because she is with her beloved person.. isn't that what happens usually? when you have found love, that person thinks you're the most beautiful person in the world regardless of the clothes you wear or the makeup you put.. parviz must feel that way about yulia.. well haha who wouldn't, she IS the most beautiful person in the world :)

anyways, i agree, parviz is different than the other boyfriends.. after all, he goes to everything with yulia, carries her purse like a good boyfriend, and i think he has a good fashion sense.. i like his d&g belts ;)

Yulen believer Smile

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
russiangirl182

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 8:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think Parviz is the best election Yulia had done..he always be with her, and it can be good for yulia to have found a man like that..i'm sure he will be with her for a long time, in the goods moments..and..............in the bad ones..i think.
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

russiangirl182 писал(а):
i think Parviz is the best election Yulia had done..he always be with her, and it can be good for yulia to have found a man like that..i'm sure he will be with her for a long time, in the goods moments..and..............in the bad ones..i think.

russiangirl182, good points... well actually i'm not quite sure about something..

i want the best for yulia but it's just worries me that he is still married to his first wife.. i just hope he doesn't do the same thing to her.. i know that it's yulia and a guy would have to be crazzzzzyyy to be with somebody else when he has yulia but you know what i mean.. i cannot help but worry for her just a little bit

Yulen believer Smile

ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2007 9:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):

Yes Parviz is definitely something. I love gentlemen like that. Such an astute sense of fashion and dressing style compared to most male slobs. He would make a good host for 'what not to wear'. It is adorable how he carries that purse all the time, it reminds me of Joey's man bag. Overall a very fine looking man, so pretty. Yulia did pick a great dad this time, I wish her much happiness.

off topic: joey's man bag.... hilarious!!!!!! :)

agree with everything else... i grew to like him, it's weird, he kinda grows on you as time goes by. i didn't like him at first, i didn't think he was pretty, but it's kinda like once you see him you cannot stop thinking about him.. i don't know if that made sense but anyway :)

Yulen believer Smile

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96  След.
Страница 1 из 96

Перейти: