Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Veselye Ulybki / Happy Smiles (Speculations)
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Veselye Ulybki / Happy Smiles (Speculations) Ответить с цитатой

so Sven is gonna be like the producer or sth??

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):

if thats the case...
i dont think thats such a bad idea...
the way they reworked the songs when they performed them live...
they all sounded great...
i think Troy, Sven, Doman, and Steve know music pretty well...
and they know the t.A.T.u. sound...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 11:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):

I would assume so, he's very good at the studio side of things :-)
citlalli113

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 12:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really hope a great new album... is very important to me ^_^

And I like the idea with Sven and all the band... we need wait more things and news ^_^
La Oreja De Van Gogh
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 12:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's great. Their sound on concerts is amazing. I am really happy. I think that Sven know what is t.A.T.u. style from all those years so it's good idea to help Julia and Lena with new 3rd album. But I don't want to see whole t.A.T.u. band on cover because t.A.T.u.-are Julia and Lena t.A.T.u. means ''She loves her'' so old formula of t.A.T.u. should be kept. I love work of guys on concerts, but their are not beautiful like Julia and Lena and don't wanna see them on cover.
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 2:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this formula will always be in t.A.T..u. music..because they love each other really...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 2:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shadow писал(а):
I love work of guys on concerts, but their are not beautiful like Julia and Lena and don't wanna see them on cover.

Yulia and Lena have been saying for ages that t.A.T.u. isn't just them. It's their musicians too. With this album the musicians wont be just "backup musicians", they are writing tracks, producing them, t.A.T.u. is Yulia, Lena, Troy, Sven, Domen and Steve! I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the cover!

I'd like to see them appear on the cover, after all the hard work they'll have put into this album! :-)
LenaKatinaLover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope Troy, Sven, Domen, and Steve get to be on the cover, or at least mentioned/shown in the booklet that comes with the CD. They deserve some spotlight. They'll probably never get as much attention as Lena and Julia, but still, a little spotlight for the wonderful musicians behind Lena and Julia would be great.
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 6:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

I'd like to see them appear on the cover, after all the hard work they'll have put into this album! :-)

that would be very odd and for not that much for us hardcore fans, but rest of the world how just are used to see lena and yulia as US would be like WTFї?.

though I`d put this case as an Example:
there was this mexican singer called Natalia Lafurcade and it was just her and her friends the musicians but suddenly the guys got attention from her fans and in the next record the name was "Natalia and La forquetina" with the whole band in the cover and singing along with her :S

so it wasnt that shocked , but I dont know if that would be the same thing with tatu, and I love the guys the are really cool they`re talented and love play in t.A.T.u but we are used to only Yulia&lena

FOREVER LENA
Fiorela
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 6:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):

that would be very odd and for not that much for us hardcore fans, but rest of the world how just are used to see lena and yulia as US would be like WTFї?.

To be fair, I think it'd be good for the rest of the world to see the band on the cover. t.A.T.u. want to be taken seriously as musicians, but how would people know they are a band? The band aren't mentioned anywhere in the booklets, not on the CD covers. they've only been in one photoshoot (as far as i'm aware). They have never been promoted as a band in the UK, and im guessing the same in most places (USA, France, germany etc). Getting the band on the cover / in the booklet and in photoshoots is the first step to them being a real band. Not just a Duo with backup musicians.
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 6:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
The band aren't mentioned anywhere in the booklets, not on the CD covers. they've only been in one photoshoot (as far as i'm aware). They have never been promoted as a band in the UK, and im guessing the same in most places (USA, France, germany etc). Getting the band on the cover

rigth and why is that... cause t.A.T.u =Yulia&Lena

Цитата:
To be fair, I think it'd be good for the rest of the world to see the band on the cover. t.A.T.u. want to be taken seriously as musicians

t.A.T.u can be taken seriously as true artist and show it to the world with the quality of their live performances and albums not only to see a band with them.

for me Troy Sven Steven and Doman are very Important in t.A.T.u they Rock and thanks to them they sound GREAT live but I dont think what`s the point of appear in the cover and all that, they have to get credit for what they do of course,but the whole concept of tatu is a duo that`s it.

FOREVER LENA
Fiorela
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

as long as Yulia and Lena keep singing, and the band keeps playing AMAZINGLY, I see no problem with them being on the cover! The vocals are all still t.A.T.u.! The band works really hard and do deserve credit
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
t.A.T.u. want to be taken seriously as musicians, but how would people know they are a band? The band aren't mentioned anywhere in the booklets, not on the CD covers.

I don't know which CDs you have, but in my version of 'Lyudi invalidy' the band is credited (between Igor' Azarov and Andrej Yakovlev).

On principle you are right. Are they a duet with a hired band or is tatu an ensemble of musicians who make their music together? I hope the management and the sponsors make the right decision.

Whether they appear on the cover is a matter of design. Why present pictures of the artists at all?

But we should not forget: first of all the project tatu is that of two girls in love for each other, whatever they are in real life. Appearance, promotion and advertising should not forget this fact

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 10:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i was never really certain if they were really considered t.A.T.u....
the girls may or may not have considered them t.A.T.u....
but i would like to know wut they consider themselves...
whether they were simply hired to go around and do this...
or if they really think of themselves at t.A.T.u....
this is why i was against the idea for a while...
having them in the Friend or Foe video was cool...
but if all of the sudden the Gomenasai or Loves Me Not single had them on it...
i think that would have been kinda random, especially after the All About Us video featuring only Lena and Yulia...
with a new album...
they could recreate themselves to have this image of a whole band if thats wut they want...
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 10:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They shouldn't be on the cover cos after all t.A.T.u. is Yulia and Lena, but if they got a pic in the booklet or something that might be nice.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 12:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Waste Management / Upravleniye Otbrosami Speculations (2007) Ответить с цитатой

we have a topic for confirmed news...
why not have one for speculation and guessing???
this way we have one place in which to do it all...
once the album(s) are fianlly released...
it will be cool and funny to see how far off or close to the final product(s) our initial thoughts were... XD
maybe you have a strong feeling that Wrapped Around Your Finger will be ont he new album??? :P
or maybe A Simple Motion will reappear??? :o
who knows???
whatever your ideas may be...
share them here??? :)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 12:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Waste Management / Upravleniye Otbrosami (Speculation) Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

Not sure about that, when I asked them if they had any plans for it they said no :-(

So we'll see...... ^_^

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Пт Июн 22, 2007 9:43 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 2:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Waste Management / Upravleniye Otbrosami (Speculation) Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

Not sure about that, when I asked them if they had any plans for it they said no :-(

So we'll see...... ^_^

Dean, why cant they just give us the song if they have no plans!! Do they expect us to think it doesnt exist? It was supposed to be on the best, and I am sure it really exists, they should just give it to us.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 2:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Waste Management / Upravleniye Otbrosami (Speculation) Ответить с цитатой

Tatufan16 писал(а):
Dean, why cant they just give us the song if they have no plans!! Do they expect us to think it doesnt exist? It was supposed to be on the best, and I am sure it really exists, they should just give it to us.

Yes it does exists. I asked Interscope. It's in english, but it has different music to the russian version. Management (at the moment) don't have any plans for it. Although that may change, it may end up as a b-side, or they may use it as a bonus track on the new album... who knows! :-)

Edit... just thinking. Why don't the management just put together a 10-track CD of demo's and release it whilst we're waiting for the new Album?!

They could stick it up on Napster/iTunes whatever, or do it via their site, it doesn't need to be a physical release it could just be a downloadable release for the fans! :)

They could have some of their unreleased stuff make some money then, instead of just sitting their gathering dust!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Пт Июн 22, 2007 9:44 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

...perhaps this discussion belongs on the speculation thread? :)

Anyway, I've thought about this myself, and whether they'd be included in the cover or whatever since they're finally given the go ahead to actually work on the recording and not just be a live (session?) band.

Personally, I don't think that there should be anyone on the cover. Get together some nice artwork to lay on it, and then pics of the band in the booklet. Didn't Lyudi Invalidy have something other than pics on the cover? Personally, I loved that concept and am disappointed they didn't go that route with the international release (but I understand why they did).

If they needed to have pics on the cover, I would personally have the girls on the front cover, then the band on the back cover with the track listing. Evanescense did this with their cover. Just her on the front, then the rest of the band on the back. Even though the music was a group effort AND the guitarist actually wrote most of the music, they knew the focus would be on Lee and made her the focal point. Similar with tATu. Even though the band now is beginning to have a more prominent role in the WRITING and not just the performing, the focal point will always be the girls, there's no way around it. Besides, it's a marketing decision. Have the guys deserved the extra praise and responsibility they've been given with this group? Definitely. Do having them on the cover with the girls increase sales? Probably not. Is there a slight chance that it could actually cause confusion with all of them on the cover? It's probable.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151  След.
Страница 1 из 151

Перейти: