Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Veselye Ulybki/Happy Smiles (Confirmed Info) VU out 21/10/08
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 12, 2007 3:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Veselye Ulybki/Happy Smiles (Confirmed Info) VU out 21/10/08 Ответить с цитатой

Seeing as there isn't a specific thread yet, perhaps as confirmed news appears (recording dates, studios, tracks, writers etc) it could be posted here?
CONFIRMED stuff only, please, leave guesswork for other threads ;-p

Current Info

English Title: Waste Management
Russian Title: Upravleniye Otbrosami

Confirmed Tracks - Waste Management
Don't Regret (Ne Zhaley)
White Robe (Belyi Plashik)
You and I
Little People (Chelovechki)
Fly On The Wall
Time of the Moon (Vremya Luni)
English equivalent of Snegopadi

Confirmed Tracks - Upravleniye Otbrosami
Vremya Luni [Translation: Time of the Moon]
Chelovechki (Little People)
Belyi Plashik (White Robe)
Ne Zhaley (Don't Regret)
You and I
Snegopadi

Confirmed Authors
V. Polienko
S. Galoyan
V. Kilar

anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 12, 2007 11:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okay, let me be the first to post something :D

Thanks to our beloved Troy we have the first news about the works on the new album.

From Troy's blogentry earlier today:

Цитата:
Some more good news for TATU, Sven is off to record some vocals with Julia & Lena in Germany to demo some songs. So I hope that will go really well. Can't wait to hear them! Then the rest of us guys can start adding some of our magic to these new tunes. No more other news on the TATU front just yet, but as soon as I hear something I will pass it on.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 1:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nice... :D
and howard4tatu this topic was a very good idea... :)
i hope we get an update soon...
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 6:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just imagine, guys, one year later we'll talk about these demos which are currently in recording process :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 11:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"t.A.T.u. are starting to record their third album, which means a new exclusive t.A.T.u. collection will be out relatively soon. "

- tATu.ru
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Jaiden

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 17, 2007 11:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can't help but laugh at this "relatively soon"! XD

Maybe we should expect the album to be out by the very end of 2007? I hope so.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Riem

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 17, 2007 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):
"t.A.T.u. are starting to record their third album, which means a new exclusive t.A.T.u. collection will be out relatively soon. "

- tATu.ru

So it will be something like The Best?

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
What they mean is that there will be a new collection of merchandise like shirts and accessories based on the theme of the new album when it comes out.

i thought they might have meant their own version of The Best...
i think they werent satisfied with the collection of songs Interscope put out...
so i thought maybe this was going to be what they themselves considered their best...
if they meant merchandise...
wouldnt they have just used that word that instead???
if you click on that link it takes you to the music section of the shop specifically...
the first 2 items are The Best...
and the whole relatviely soon thing...
i dont think the would release merchandise related to the next album until after or around the time the album was coming out...
relatively soon would imply that its happening...
well...
sometime soon...
even when the news comes directly from the source, you never really know whats going on...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2007 9:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

i think they werent satisfied with the collection of songs Interscope put out...

They had some control over what songs got put on "The Best"! So if they aren't happy with the tracklisting, it's partially their fault.

I think they probably meant the collection of CD's won't be produced anymore, and that there will be a new collection of them instead(?). Quite probably the merchandise too.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2007 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
They had some control over what songs got put on "The Best"!

Fact or just your opinion? The tracklist looks, as if nobody asked Volkova!

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2007 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

i couldnt agree more...
i find it weird that the Russian songs were so neglected...
only 3 Russian songs...
one of which was remix...
i dont think they would have allowed that if they really had a decent amount of control...
plus the public didnt respond well to Craving, and im sure we all would like to know why Divine was on there...
and we all know how Yulia feels about Gomenasai...
however much control they had...
im sure they didnt think it was enough...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2007 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

Well, I didn't get the full story, all I know is they could stop tracks from going onto the album (which they did). So if there were any songs they didn't like on that original tracklisting, they would have just prevented them from going on the final CD.

Maybe it's not what they would have released as "The Best", but I don't think they are entirely dissatisfied with the selection of songs on the release either.

Цитата:

i find it weird that the Russian songs were so neglected...

Most people outside of Russia wouldn't be so bothered with Russian tracks. They'd rather have the stuff they know / can sing along to easily. For an International release, I don't find it weird.

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Чт Янв 18, 2007 10:39 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 05, 2007 4:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

02/02/07
Yulia and Lena are back in Moscow after having made demo recordings in Germany.

"At the moment, we've recorded a few demos in Germany. The main thing for us now is music! When an artist climbs up there’s a certain stage of conquering heights. It’s very important then not to fall down", - said Yulia to MK. - "As I already said, the main thing now is music! After "Ludi Invalidy", we'll make something less heavy. You can’t make psychological and complicated things all the time."

According to Yulia, the recording of the new album will begin in Los Angeles only in February-March. They said before though, that they were going there in January. What caused the delay remains unknown as Tatu speak very little of their new album and everything is kept under locks.

Source - tatysite.net
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 06, 2007 12:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sounds great. I can't wait. :) Thanks!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 10, 2007 10:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
According to Yulia, the recording of the new album will begin in Los Angeles only in February-March.

February-March means in tATu's language that you must add at least 2 months to have the correct date. So the recording will start in April-May.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 11, 2007 2:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Konami писал(а):
howard4tatu писал(а):
According to Yulia, the recording of the new album will begin in Los Angeles only in February-March.

February-March means in tATu's language that you must add at least 2 months to have the correct date. So the recording will start in April-May.

very realistic outlook...
if they do intend to do an album in Russian and an album in English (thats assuming they do it the same way they did it last time)...
am i the only one who thinks that might need just a little bit more time???
Lauren15

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 11, 2007 4:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ nope I agree with you, if they make two albums. for instance Shakira made a spanish album as well english, and it took her 4 years to complete them. That means ( obviously ) 2 years for each album. Christina Aguilera did the same, except both her albums were in english.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 11, 2007 12:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):
Konami писал(а):
howard4tatu писал(а):

very realistic outlook...
if they do intend to do an album in Russian and an album in English (thats assuming they do it the same way they did it last time)...
am i the only one who thinks that might need just a little bit more time???

Yes,i also think like Konami and im agree with you I Wanna Eat Choco Bars,if they intend to do 2 albums,wich im asuming they will do it's gonna take a little bit more time and i don't know why but i have the impression that we won't have a released this year,hopefully im wrong but like things are until now i don't know...
wtfunks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 12, 2007 6:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

An excerpt from Troy's latest blog entry:

Цитата:
Looks like we'll be seeing Julia & Lena really soon too as we will start recording with them late this month. Should be lots of fun and I'm really excited to get going on that. Nothing new to report just yet, but hopefully I'll find out some news for you all very soon. It would be fantastic for TATU to play some shows in LA while we are recording. So I'll be pushing for it guys! Fingers crossed!

Oh happy day. :D
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 12, 2007 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wtfunks писал(а):
An excerpt from Troy's latest blog entry:

Цитата:
Looks like we'll be seeing Julia & Lena really soon too as we will start recording with them late this month. Should be lots of fun and I'm really excited to get going on that. Nothing new to report just yet, but hopefully I'll find out some news for you all very soon. It would be fantastic for TATU to play some shows in LA while we are recording. So I'll be pushing for it guys! Fingers crossed!

Oh happy day. :D

Indeed:D

It's great to read that they will start recording late this month:D
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173  След.
Страница 1 из 173

Перейти: