Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u in Prado Cafe
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u in Prado Cafe Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
On December 5, two years to one of the most refined capital institutions Prado cafe, so significant holiday Prado will be executed, at support of the company "Russian brilliant", solved to note unprecedented event - the first Moscow club concert of an infamous duet t.A.T.u.

The maiden collective with the mysterious name " t.A.T.u. " which creativity is inextricably related with provocation and indignation of public opinion, will act for the first time in Moscow with a club concert. Events similar to these occur in capital not every day as in Prado Cafe the star duet promises to act in rather unusual to them role.

This time, known hits in classical processing will be offered to respectable public t.A.T.u will take part in an embodiment of the new concept a string quartet of a known orchestra.

On a plan of organizers, was rather courageous step, to be solved on classical "perusal" infamous for the whole world creativity t.A.T.u, especially, to involve in this musicians from an orchestra with 25 years history. On the other hand, was the extremely important, once again to confirm reputation of one of the best institutions of Moscow which marks 2 years of the existence, such, till this day a seemen impossible concert, as classics t.A.T.u. present, that will be, when Prado will be executed 25.

Source: km.ru
Tnx Bum (tatu.ru russian sector) & sayuka (tatysite.net)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: t.A.T.u in Prado Cafe Ответить с цитатой

Intervolkov писал(а):
Цитата:
On December 5, two years to one of the most refined capital institutions Prado cafe, so significant holiday Prado will be executed, at support of the company "Russian brilliant", solved to note unprecedented event - the first Moscow club concert of an infamous duet t.A.T.u.

The maiden collective with the mysterious name " t.A.T.u. " which creativity is inextricably related with provocation and indignation of public opinion, will act for the first time in Moscow with a club concert. Events similar to these occur in capital not every day as in Prado Cafe the star duet promises to act in rather unusual to them role.

This time, known hits in classical processing will be offered to respectable public t.A.T.u will take part in an embodiment of the new concept a string quartet of a known orchestra.

On a plan of organizers, was rather courageous step, to be solved on classical "perusal" infamous for the whole world creativity t.A.T.u, especially, to involve in this musicians from an orchestra with 25 years history. On the other hand, was the extremely important, once again to confirm reputation of one of the best institutions of Moscow which marks 2 years of the existence, such, till this day a seemen impossible concert, as classics t.A.T.u. present, that will be, when Prado will be executed 25.

Source: km.ru
Tnx Bum (tatu.ru russian sector) & sayuka (tatysite.net)

sakuya, not sayuka ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 7:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm sorry my sweet sakuya ;)
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 9:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u. and an orchestra? Please let it be so!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 10:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is not what I think it is right? Is a a clubconcert in Moscow on the 5th?? noooooo first the 10th and now the 5th? I'll be in Moscow from the 15th :(((( I was hoping for another show sooo much, but not sooner!! Bummer.

On the other hand, is this really gonna be with an orchestra? sounds very interesting! Those who'll be attending this, have fun!!!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 28, 2006 11:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cool...
i hope we can see this too...
it would be really cool if management were to do wut they did with the concert footage from Kaliningrad...
that way we can all see it...
my guess is one of the songs they will do with the quartet will be Gomenasai...
i was kind of hoping that they would do that when they go on tour anyway...
but i guess thats unwanted baggage when going all through Russia via train...
Бум

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

we yesterday called in this cafe-club and ask how much reserved table for this concert
They answered that the exact sum still isnt present, but approximately 5000$...
I don't lie
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 11:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am glad they are trying this classical style. I have always maintained that the instruments do not do the majority of the songs justice (no cmplaints about the band...there's just not enough of them!) and this should give the songs a deeper edge.
Sounds like a very interesting experiment.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 12:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

5000 dollar!!!!!

oh well this makes me feel less sad I can't go> Like Anneke I'm in Moscow only from the 15th which means we'll miss not 1 but 2 tatuconcerts!
Sigh!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 3:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Classical style ? :D
It will be interesting to see that ;)

5000 dollars ? O_o
They want nobody at the show or ?

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 6:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

5000 dollars ? O_o
They want nobody at the show or ?

Creme de la creme! They don't want jeans and t-shirts there, classical evening!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 7:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Erm lol.
I can be classic too...with smoking etc...
If they are interested, i play trumpet ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 7:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow if its $5000 the ticket, i wonder how much the girls and the band will get paid, it probably will be the most paid concert of the year for them.

that's cool, it means more D&G shirts and glasses to come... lol

And tatu with an orchestra, it sounds very interesting, too bad we wont have videos :( I dont think that the Russian VIPs will bring their video camera for us

Цитата:

lol on dit pas "smoking" en anglais, c'est "tuxedo". smoking c'est juste fumer ;)

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 8:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
wow if its $5000 the ticket, i wonder how much the girls and the band will get paid, it probably will be the most paid concert of the year for them.

I would say, the Kasach vice-president gig was the one with the heaviest treasure chest!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 8:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):

Цитата:

lol on dit pas "smoking" en anglais, c'est "tuxedo". smoking c'est juste fumer ;)

oops xD
So i can wear a tuxedo ;)
Like James Bond ^^
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 29, 2006 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
5000 dollar!!!!!

oh well this makes me feel less sad I can't go> Like Anneke I'm in Moscow only from the 15th which means we'll miss not 1 but 2 tatuconcerts!
Sigh!

eh I have to agree :p

That's really expensive! But when the concert will realy be soemthing special, then maybe management might provide us with a little video. I'll keep my fingers crossed! ... wow, it's next week already.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 30, 2006 7:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eventually it's 1000 for a table of 4.

As far as i know, there's a girl in Moscow who willing to pay 250$, but obviously she needs another 3. So if some of you guys is interested, PM me.
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 30, 2006 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

250$ is still a lot! Incredible! Well I hope that girls can find 3 more people and then maybe she can tell us about the night afterwards :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
NotGonnaGetUs16

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 02, 2006 4:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Quick thing...they said they are going to use a string orchestra?

Craving? Mayb?

Well thing, mayb its with Richard Carpenter?
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 02, 2006 11:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That would've been nice, but i don't think it's the thing. It seems like a close party for VIP crowd, and some fans on the Russian side said that there's nothing for us to do there, it's not our place. So we shell wait and see, what this performance to be like.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: