Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MadDebz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*is not going to mention Mitrofanov* :p

A screenplay is normally between 90-120 pages long. :)

This film sounds interesting. I presume it's going to be in Russian? It's times like this I wish I was a Russian actor not a English one. (I got my studant Equity card the other day, Yay!) Doh! Oh well! They should recreate concerts and use all of us of forums. ;) *plots*

Got to run!

Yulia'sFan, nice to see you are using one of my old gifs I made ;)
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 03, 2006 7:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MadDebz писал(а):
*is not going to mention Mitrofanov* :p

A screenplay is normally between 90-120 pages long. :)

This film sounds interesting. I presume it's going to be in Russian? It's times like this I wish I was a Russian actor not a English one. (I got my studant Equity card the other day, Yay!) Doh! Oh well! They should recreate concerts and use all of us of forums. ;) *plots*

Got to run!

Yulia'sFan, nice to see you are using one of my old gifs I made ;)

Congrats, that girl!
(Mind you, always said you were a bit of a drama queen.)
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 04, 2006 12:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MadDebz it's a great gif that you made,i love it;)
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 04, 2006 2:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just browsed though the beginning of the story. It's not so bad. It really is like reading a fanfic. The story is okay and I really like the tatuelement in it. The posters in their room, the concert and ofcourse them talking to Lena and Yulia. It's actually the Gaudi concert, the one where they presented LI in Moscow, where the girls meet. And afterwards they even have a long chat with Lena and Yulia and they even ask those girls to follow them to a restaurant :D Mitrofanov is even mentioned in the story :p

It was intresting how the mother of one of the girls react on finding out they are going to see tatu. You know, 'the lesbiangroup', 'perverts', ... :p

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 04, 2006 8:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm,that sounds intrigating,i have to read more from the story,ohhh,so Mitrofanov is mentioned too,i didn't know these.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 17, 2006 2:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The idea sounds alright but I would rather see Lena & Yulia fighting aliens from outer space or something... With English subtitles.....
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
southpark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 17, 2006 5:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would definatly watch it, but...
It does sound weird.
I mean.
It reminds me of Brokeback Mountain, but Brokeback Mountain just sounds tooooooo gay...
But
I don't like the actors in BM.
And I like TATU, so I am definately seeing this (if it even comes out.)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Elippe

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 22, 2006 3:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm not so very sure if I like this Mitrofanov, and I do in fact hope that the title 'TATU come back' will be changed. I don't like it at all.
Oh, let this movie be good, I agree with other forumers here, we don't need a sucky Tatu-movie.

About the soundtrack = new album, it does look possible, but I'd just like one or at the topmost two new songs in the movie. If the soundtrack be the new album and the movie fucks up, I don't think it'll be very good for the album.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 22, 2006 4:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If this goes the way i hope it goes, it could make the girls, actors and the russian cinema and filmmaking industry a bit more well known ^^

Now, about the dood who wrote the book....he's creepy....creepycreepycreepycreepycreepy! he has a fasination with yulia, well, most of us do, but he's like, what 1045 years old? :lol: i jest, the bits of the story i've read are...alright, but it all depends on the director, what he's going to do about it, weather he wants a 5 star oscaer nominating movie....or a straight to video television movie.......hrm.....in the director we trust!
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 22, 2006 7:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
I... he has a fasination with yulia, well, most of us do, but he's like, what 1045 years old? :lol:

Well, actually he is 44, not sooo old as you think! Yulya likes him and she knows him well, we don't, so we may be fair and trust Yulya's taste in friends!
ahha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 23, 2006 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

awesome!!!I have just read first 50 pages....I like the way that feelings are described! ;)
can wait to read next....
Do you know where can I get next pages(in english of course)?
smartjsk

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 24, 2006 6:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
billiechaz писал(а):
I... he has a fasination with yulia, well, most of us do, but he's like, what 1045 years old? :lol:

Well, actually he is 44, not sooo old as you think! Yulya likes him and she knows him well, we don't, so we may be fair and trust Yulya's taste in friends!

argos:

Well, I would say Yulia's taste is very unique.

t.A.T.u. traditional Chinese forum:
http://tatuchannel.dz.forumable.net
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 27, 2006 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lmao, yeah,

Well, as long as people know what they are doing, we don't want another Paragate.
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 1:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

some info about the director of this movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Joff%C3%A9

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 1:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sakuya писал(а):

thanks, but how do you know that this guy is the director of tatu comeback ? did i miss something ? :s

Anyway,if it's really him, its cool with me, he made super mario bros hйhй and i loved this movie when i was a kid :P

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 1:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
sakuya писал(а):

thanks, but how do you know that this guy is the director of tatu comeback ? did i miss something ? :s

Anyway,if it's really him, its cool with me, he made super mario bros hйhй and i loved this movie when i was a kid :P

Yuls father said so. Also girls mentioned him on a press conference in Lithuania. :)
They said script was rewriten 4times and its kind of diffrent from the book, so we will able to see more tatu in it ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 2:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow cool, more tatu, great news!
thanks sakuya ^_^

Did they say something about the language of the movie ? Because if the director is English and the movie is shoot in America, the movie should be in english right ?

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 3:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the informations about the director of the movie sakuya.

Im wondering that too,in wich language will be the movie?It will be in english,or?
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 3:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
wow cool, more tatu, great news!
thanks sakuya ^_^

Did they say something about the language of the movie ? Because if the director is English and the movie is shoot in America, the movie should be in english right ?

I dont know about the language =/ Damn it, we could ask Yul's dad about it...
Oh yeah, Producer of the movie will be the same who released 9 1/2 weeks

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 16, 2006 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

god...i hope it will be in russian language!!!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 3 из 199

Перейти: