Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks a lott for the link,i haven't read nothing from these story yet,i have to read it to see how it is and to make an opinion about it!!!

Thanks again!!!
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 29, 2006 9:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They won't play the leading roles. I mean, it's a story about two girls who fall in love at Tatu's concert. If they play those girls, two other chicks should 'play' Tatu. Which would be very strange.

(But then again, Mitrofanov is strange, so...)

I just wonder, why a Russian politician is so 'obsessed' by them. I mean, he's always near them on events, parties, concerts.

Does that man even work? :s

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 29, 2006 3:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):

I just wonder, why a Russian politician is so 'obsessed' by them.

Maybe he is one of their sponsors - so he is just "protecting" his investment :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 29, 2006 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe you're right Dean,hopefully it's only that:S!!!

YaVernuz you're right,they won't play the main roles,since the story it's about that two girls who're falling in love at one of their concerts.Like other guys said i think they will appear only in the scene with the concert where those girls are falling in love,i read just like 28 messages from the book and i didn't get at the part with the concert yet.

Until now from what i read the book isn't bad after my opinion,but still i didn't read it all so i don't know what will happen next.I hope that it will be a great movie who will bring more succes to Yulia and Lena,not to Mitrofanov.
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 5:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Maybe he is one of their sponsors - so he is just "protecting" his investment :-)

I think you are right, Dean. ;) I think their relationship is very much a mutual- you scratch my back, I'll scratch your back. I'll give you money and help promote you with my novel and movie, if you help to promote me, let me be seen with you, let me use you to sell my book and movie. As long as it stays a business relationship and nothing corrupted, twisted, or a power game...then it is just a business deal. Hey, they gotta do what they gotta do, especially if Interscope was not sufficiently promoting them.

As for the movie...it being Mitrofanov and his (and his political party's) various other "projects" aka publicity stunts... I have to wonder, will this movie be serious? A mocking charade of a movie for sh*ts and giggles, just another publicity stunt...? I guess we will see, lol. Either way...it should be...interesting.
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 12:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^I guess I'm just not use to that kind of behavior here. I can't remember a single incident where a politician (at least national politician, can't keep up with all the state officials) was so clingy to a musician or musicians. There have been times when a musician would endorse a candidate leading up to elections but that's it. Definately you don't see any politician buddying up with musicians or any other entertainers anywhere publicly.

However, they have no problem buddying up with oil companies and construction businesses ;)
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 5:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fifeman писал(а):
I can't remember a single incident where a politician (at least national politician, can't keep up with all the state officials) was so clingy to a musician or musicians. There have been times when a musician would endorse a candidate leading up to elections but that's it. Definately you don't see any politician buddying up with musicians or any other entertainers anywhere publicly.

Aleksej had always something to do with culture. He isn't an 'only' politician. Theatre, music, literature. He wrote 2-3 additional novels, wrote lyrics to some songs (performed by Shirinovsky - hahaha), he is very busy in artistic things. Hate him or not, I think he is very precious for tatu. Have you ever considered, why Yulya follows him into various VIP-nightclubs? Politician -> lobbyists -> sponsors -> artists. Yulya isn't there just for fun, there is always an opportunity to meet people who can help her career.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Have you ever considered, why Yulya follows him into various VIP-nightclubs? Politician -> lobbyists -> sponsors -> artists. Yulya isn't there just for fun, there is always an opportunity to meet people who can help her career.

You are very right on these,im sure Yulia doesn't make these only for fun or because she likes it,she makes it because it's something that will help her and Lena,like Buka said they have to do what they have to do,sometimes we make things because they will help us,not especially because we like them!!!
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that Yulia is taking full advantage of her connections, it just seemed weird, but then again, none of our politicians do anything or are connected to anything cultural or artistic till they don't get reelected or retire. Then they write a book about themselves, which is about as artistic as any of them get XD
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 31, 2006 2:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fifeman писал(а):
Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that Yulia is taking full advantage of her connections, it just seemed weird, but then again, none of our politicians do anything or are connected to anything cultural or artistic till they don't get reelected or retire. Then they write a book about themselves, which is about as artistic as any of them get XD

I had put this up in another thread, but here it is again. I had asked my Russian friend, Yura, about Mitrofanov, and this is what he said:

Цитата:
A couple of words concerning Mitrofanov:
"Mitrofanov was quite hospitable, he dropped some hints letting us know that he bears some relation to the organization of all this stuff [Bitty-I am assuming entertainment business or Tatu specifically], so, to be brief, he's playing a role of rich kind daddy of
young talents when he is not busy with lawmaking" ;)

A few words about the girls:
"Before every song Yulia was whispering something to Lena, and every time Lena would stare at Yulia like she’d said: 'I made a donation to LDPR (Mitrofanov's political party)', gave them all of our money, several fairly new dresses, and your boots I found in
closet, you know, the ones with the diamond buckles. Mitrofanov is such a
nice guy, isn't he?'"

Well, I don't know any other details, but I think the reason Mitrofanov is interested in Tatu is just for the chance to have a sort of unusual promotion. I can only add that the political party herepresents - LDPR, Liberal-Democratic Party of Russia - is led by
a very eccentric man, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who is known much more due to scandals around him than due to any real political achievements :) So it's typical for liberal-democrats to have some scandalous image, in my opinion. :) Mitrofanov is not the exception, he's just a good follower of his boss --- For Zhirinovsky claimed that he's a good friend of Saddam Hussein and visited Iraq frequently before the war – so, why can't Mitrofanov claim that he's a good friend of Tatu? ;)

Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 31, 2006 3:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Buka for the explanations and thx to your friend Yura too!!!

I think the same that Mitrofanov is interested in the girls to have a sort of promotion!!!
fusion

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 31, 2006 11:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok im confused. who wrote the script for the movie? Mitrofanov? Yulia?

it's platonic love ;-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 31, 2006 11:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fusion писал(а):
ok im confused. who wrote the script for the movie? Mitrofanov? Yulia?

Neither. The movie is based on the book 'Tatu Come back' written by Mitrofanov.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 01, 2006 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Anneke is right!!!And if you wanna read some parts from the book writen by Mitrofanov tragiq posted a link where you can find it!!!
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think Fusion is asking who wrote the movie script. Screenplays are not exactly like novels- you have to account for specific actions and dialogue and general practical changes from page to screen. Typically either the author of the book will also write the screenplay or a completely different person will. Yulia has mentioned writing a screenplay for a movie. Of course she compared it to Brigada...just a tad different, at least what I've read so far, from Mitrofanov's book.

Do we know who wrote the screenplay for the movie yet? And will it be in English or Russian? American director huh...weird. Anyone know if this is going to be a B type movie or taken seriously?
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 1:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
I think Fusion is asking who wrote the movie script. Screenplays are not exactly like novels- you have to account for specific actions and dialogue and general practical changes from page to screen. Typically either the author of the book will also write the screenplay or a completely different person will. Yulia has mentioned writing a screenplay for a movie. Of course she compared it to Brigada...just a tad different, at least what I've read so far, from Mitrofanov's book.

Do we know who wrote the screenplay for the movie yet? And will it be in English or Russian? American director huh...weird. Anyone know if this is going to be a B type movie or taken seriously?

i cant imagine it would be taken seriously...
i cant even take it seriously and im a fan...
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 4:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

I didn't mean how the viewers will take it. I meant how it is being approached by the producers, director, actors, etc. For example, the tv show Xena, everyone on the set was well aware that the show was kitsch and cheesy and embraced it happily.
Riem

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 10:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read that the movie is going to e about two girls that go to a t.A.T.u. concert and both of them are lesbian, so they won't hide their feelings!...
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2006 10:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

I didn't mean how the viewers will take it. I meant how it is being approached by the producers, director, actors, etc. For example, the tv show Xena, everyone on the set was well aware that the show was kitsch and cheesy and embraced it happily.

thats wut i meant too...
i cant see how anyone could take this seriously...
i know that might sound harsh...
but its true...
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 03, 2006 4:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Riem писал(а):
I read that the movie is going to e about two girls that go to a t.A.T.u. concert and both of them are lesbian, so they won't hide their feelings!...

If you would read the story from the start you would know that those girls are not lesbians,they never dated with girls or having relationships with them but since they begin to know eatch other one of them felt something special for the other,she was in love with her and then they go to one of t.A.T.u. concert and fall in love,i didn't read all the story yet!!!

If you want to read some parts from it you will find it here:

http://alexeymitrofanov.ru/books_tatu00.html
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 2 из 199

Перейти: