Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.)
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
forre

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 8:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.) Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Just after the New Year – in January 2007, Tatu plan to start shooting their own movie. “The script has been already written and now some questions on shooting are being considered.”, admitted Yulia. – “The director will be from America. I won’t tell the name. It’s still a secret.”

The movie will tell us the story of Tatu’s and a love story between two girls. “The movie will be about two girls that meet at one of our gigs and have a romantic story. The movie is also about their emotions, about their feelings.”, told Yulia during Tatu’s promotional visit to Paris this week.

The script is based on a novel “Tatu come back” by a deputy of the Russian Parliament – Alexey Mitrofanov.

Source: TatySite.net

Hmmm... interesting!
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah with this movie it looks like tatu will even strengthen their lesbian image...
coopa_boi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 4:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If this did happen it would be like another brokeback mountain, controversy + people interested in t.A.T.u. again= success. I hope it's true! :D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes this moviescript sounds good. Just wait and see what happens next year.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 5:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As much as I'd love to see the girls in a movie this is by Mitrofanov who I don't think it exactly a great writer and who s just a bit creepy...

I don't have a good feeling about this. :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 5:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks News Editor for posting the news!!!

Im kinda agree with you Kupkake,the fact that the film it's basses on a book wrote by Mitrofanov gives me a wierd feeling...
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 8:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As long as Mitrofanov doesn't give interviews together with the girls, so he can grope them like wherever. *glares*

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hopefully that won't happen,but like we all know Mitrofanov doesn't miss any oportunity to be at the events where the girls are,to be close to them!!!

I don't like these odd man at all!!!
forre

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

By some strange reason I have a faith in it. The story line is good. I'll explain why. Two girls meet at the Tatu gig. Then you have all Tatu stuff following their story. It means lots of Tatu music in it including some shots from gigs. So apart from all fiction, this movie may have a good sound track. If it'll be the case it will sell. That's why I have my faith. You know, I normally don't have so much faith in what Tatu are up to or Tatu speak about but in this particular case I think it might actually work.
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 4:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When I first heard about the movie, I thought it'd be cool, but when I heard where the story came from, I shuddered thinking about it :S

Personally, it can only succeed if Mitrofanov can be separated from this film as much as possible, perhaps not necessarily money-wise but just from a fan's persective. Keep him away as far as possible. The fact that they're relying on his book for a script is bad enough...
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 6:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this movie will be the t.A.T.u. parageta or another movie?
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 6:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):
this movie will be the t.A.T.u. parageta or another movie?

Another movie ispirated by Mitrofanov's book "Tatu Come back"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 9:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm looking forward for it in a great anticipation! As long as they play in the movie (the lead part will be played by them-yes or not?)! I'd looooveee to see that movie! I have really good feeling about it and I dont really care who made the script or who's the director...it'll be Yulia and Lena themselves in it after all so... ;)
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 12:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe the third album will based on this movie? Maybe the next album will be the soundtrack to this movie? I'm doubtful of this but it's a possibility we can't rule out.
tATued_rebel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 3:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow..really really am looking forward for this movie..eventhough i have a feeling that it won't make it to my country..
there's a mention of a novel"t.A.T.u. come back" ...shame,i haven't heard it before..darn..i sooo can't wait to get out of my country again and go to a country where t.A.T.u. actually exists in the music industry..
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 5:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't think this movie is t.A.T.u.'s project. They will just play a small role in the movie I think and hopefully their music will be used in some way, but that's all I suppose. It is more likely to be Mitrofanov's movie than t.A.T.u.'s. Ofcourse I also look forward to it, because I'm curious to find out what role our girls will play in the movie.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html

Последний раз редактировалось: anneke (Сб Окт 28, 2006 9:41 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Im agree with you Anneke,im looking forward to see the movie too and hopefully Yulia and Lena will have the main roles in the movie,or else it won't be great at all:S
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I imagine t.A.T.u. will only feature in concertperformance footage and maybe the odd conversation here and there. As the focus of the movie lies on the story of the relationship between the 2 fans, the odds are low Yulia & Lena will featrure heavily in the movie.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I think you are right Shagratha. It seems Our girls may appear in the movie as themselves in a special appearance type of role. Maybe some performance footage, signing session.

I think the same too since the story will be focus on the love between two girls that meet at one of their gigs!!!

Цитата:
I am really wary that the script is by Mitrafanov; that does not make me excited of the movie at all. Last thing we need is a B grade movie based on Tatu. :-( I dont know how the book is but I always have a a bad feeling when Mitrafanov is involved.

That's the same thing im worried about too,i always have doubts and some bad feelings when Mitrofanov it's involved in something that has to do with the girls!
tragiq

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 9:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i don't know if it's already been posted, but on this site

http://alexeymitrofanov.ru/books_tatu00.html

you can download the first 50 pages of 'tatu comeback' in english.

i've read them today, and.... i don't know i think the story is REALLY weird.

i can't imagine how this will turn out on screen. meh.. we'll see i guess
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 1 из 199

Перейти: