Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Latest News: Confirmed Information
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 10:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Latest News: Confirmed Information Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
July, 19
t.A.T.u. are bringing their big tour “Dangerous and Moving” to Russia and Ukraine. Almost 30 cities will go crazy and, probably, lose their voices singing along with Julia Volkova and Lena Katina...

"Dangerous and Moving" Tour Press Release (Word Version)
http://www.tatu.ru/doc/press-releas.doc
46Kb

Source: Tatu.ru

Tour schedule:

Yalta
Sochi
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Nahodka
Vladivistok
Khabarovsk
Samara
Voronezh
Rostov-Na-Donu
Krasnodar
Kirov
Kazan
Cheboksary
Nizhny Novgorod
Odessa
Kiev
Donetsk
Kharkov
Krasnoyarsk
Novosibirsk
Tumen
Perm
Ekaterinburg
Cheliabinsk
Ufa
Orenburg

Some changes in the tour schedule may occur.

Thanks forre for the translation.

----------------------------------------------------------

WOW! A lot of cities. Great! :))

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

holly molly! almost 30 cities to tour....it reminds me of the era of 200 po vstrechinoi.
hope they'll shoot the best performances of the girls in the Russian cities and publish a DVD (and hopefully, Live CD,too)! ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ODESSA!!!!! $@$@@$%!@!!!!!. My best friend lives there and in the u.s. but her parents made her stay in america this summer.. Why... *groans*
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 6:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its nowhere near me but im elated nonetheless...:D
drinks on me tonight!!!:D
not that im legal where i live...
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Argos translated the article of the pics and said:
Цитата:
They will begin their tour "Dangerous and Moving" on 1. Aug. 2006 through 30 towns in Ukraine and regions in Russia (Far East, Ural, Middle part of Russia, Sibiria, around Moskva and Tatarstan) beginning in Jalta. One and a half hours life show with light- and pyrotechnics with the hits of the second album (...) and the old ones which have written music history...blabla about awards.
St. Peterburg concert as initiation of the tour had so much professional drive that they decided to release this live event as DVD "Truth" in Japan on 20. Sep 2006. Lena stresse the importance of singing live, Yulya adds already known comments about the criticism of not enough moving on stage.
P.S. Don't wait for the kisses, wait for much greater things!

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 8:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Intervolkov писал(а):
Argos translated the article of the pics and said:
Цитата:
They will begin their tour "Dangerous and Moving" on 1. Aug. 2006 through 30 towns in Ukraine and regions in Russia (Far East, Ural, Middle part of Russia, Sibiria, around Moskva and Tatarstan) beginning in Jalta. One and a half hours life show with light- and pyrotechnics with the hits of the second album (...) and the old ones which have written music history...blabla about awards.
St. Peterburg concert as initiation of the tour had so much professional drive that they decided to release this live event as DVD "Truth" in Japan on 20. Sep 2006. Lena stresse the importance of singing live, Yulya adds already known comments about the criticism of not enough moving on stage.
P.S. Don't wait for the kisses, wait for much greater things!

thanks for sharing...;)
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 20, 2006 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

At least they know that they could move a little more on stage!! Its great they take advice
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 4:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Personally, I think the live singing and the band are good enough. (Better than good, you know. ;))
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 7:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

great news! I hope they'll bring this tour to europe too! But weren't they also going to japan in august?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 8:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bring.Back.The.Bomba.Goda.Moves!lol
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 9:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

carman писал(а):
Bring.Back.The.Bomba.Goda.Moves!lol

Yea yea yea!!! And I want the whole video at last :((( What happened with the petition?! Who do i have to kill to get it :D lol

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 2:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i dont care wut they do as long as they dont bring back the dancing...
i realize a lot of people miss the dancing...
but i thought it was dreadful...
DJFan2

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 2:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I liked the dancers, it brought a whole new look on the serious songs. Of course theres song I don't think there should be any dancing with. But theres fast pace songs that could use a little more dance. I mean not much just something little.
- Nappy Roots: Po' Folks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

DJFan2 писал(а):
I liked the dancers, it brought a whole new look on the serious songs. Of course theres song I don't think there should be any dancing with. But theres fast pace songs that could use a little more dance. I mean not much just something little.

i agree that there are definitely songs that could use a little dancing...
but it should be oh higher quality than wut they used to have...
the dancers were hardly the best on earth...
they could have done better...
Lena and Yulia didnt have to dance they just needed better dancers in the background than the ones they had...
off topic: did my repect just go down for expressign an opinion or had it already dropped back to zero previously without me noticing???
cuz ill be sure to keep my opinions to myself from now on if thats the case...
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 3:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm sure everybody welcomes your opinion =)

I have to say, personally, I did like the dancing... You couldn't help but stare =P

But the problem (I think) is that if they're going to dance, they can't sing easily at the same time... And as much as the dancing was cool, I'd rather have them sing live any day. ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 3:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

3BE3DbI писал(а):
I'm sure everybody welcomes your opinion =)

I have to say, personally, I did like the dancing... You couldn't help but stare =P

But the problem (I think) is that if they're going to dance, they can't sing easily at the same time... And as much as the dancing was cool, I'd rather have them sing live any day. ;)

it was cool that they had dancing definitely...
it just...
should have been better...
their dancers werent so hot if u know wut i mean...
not their dancing anyway... :P
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 3:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can see where you're coming from perfectly well, although personally I liked it... =)

Although, I think it would look a bit odd if they were to start dancing now; it looked right at the time, but now I think they've "grown out" of it. It's not their style any more, because the dancing ofen tied in with the "lesbian" image.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 3:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have only seen two concerts with the dancers. The first one was MTV Russia where they sang Malchik Gay, there dancing was great. But I think they matured much from that time. They matured and so have there songs, you can tell by there lyrics. I have talked to some, people who are trying to get off-there feet as singers. Most of them gave me the same reply "Dancing, is well not needed." Even though I will strongly improve that there dancing when they where promoting there first CD was awsome. Lena & Yulia, both are growing more mature. I believe they should just stand there and have fun. No need to go crazy with a dance routine.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
hayate

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 2:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In the concert footage I've seen from this year, they all seem to do very well the way they play and interact with each other and the audience. I mean the band too, not just the two singers. They have managed to put out a "big concert" look with all the visuals and stuff, but they still interact with the audience like they are in a club. I think that's pretty extraordinary and definately makes for the kind of show I would like to see live. And I will if they play Calif.

I got bored with large concerts years ago and have stuck to clubs and festivals since, preferring to see local bands or ones not well known because I like more the informal interactions between audience and bands such venues have. One band I like a lot would actually get in among the dancers in the audience (they used wireless mics), the dancers spontaneously dancing circles around each band member while they played. The way t.A.T.u. get on with their audience sort of reminds me of informal stuff like that and I think what they are doing is great. They look like they are really enjoying themselves while doing the show and it's infectious.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lauiii

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 25, 2006 9:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

July, 25
t.A.T.u. are the headliners of the Finnish «Race & Rock» festival. At first it was solely a “racing” event (kind of like Finnish «formula 1»), but several years ago the festival decided to add music to the event’s concept. Now the guests are not only participating in the races and cheering up racers, but also “speeding up” along with famous Finnish rock bands.

"Race and Rock" Festival

July, 27 at 5:55 PM t.A.T.u arrive at Helsinki. In the afternoon of July, 28 – on the day of the festival – the band has a sound-check, and in the evening at about 11:30 PM t.A.T.u. start their hour-long set. Saturday, July 29, t.A.T.u. return to Moscow.

19.1.2006 Helsinki, FI
11.4.2006 Tallinn, EE
28.4.2006 Saint Petersburg, RU
28.7.2006 Seinäjoki, FI
14.12.2006 Vilnius, LT

21.5.2008 Saint Petersburg, RU
12.9.2008 Moscow, RU
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  След.
Страница 1 из 51

Перейти: