Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Concert in Kaliningrad [Russia, 9/9/2006]
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Concert in Kaliningrad [Russia, 9/9/2006] Ответить с цитатой

First pics from Kaliningrad:
http://foto.rambler.ru/users/sacrificec/_photos/

Thanks to Герда (tatu.ru)-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 5:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks so much, concy and Герда! :) I almost forgot about that. Oy. ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 5:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the new pictures! I can't wait to see more! :D Yulia looks happy in that pic :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia seemed to be in a very good mood :-D
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the pictures!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 10:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Impressions of the concert in Kaliningrad are very positive on that Kaliningrad-forum.

In Russian:
http://www.kaliningrad.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=22401&st=90

There is an article from kaliningrad.kp.ru -> http://kaliningrad.kp.ru/2006/09/09/doc135931/
Pics:
http://www.kaliningrad.kp.ru/readyimages/235299.jpg
http://www.kaliningrad.kp.ru/readyimages/235307.jpg
http://www.kaliningrad.kp.ru/readyimages/235308.jpg

Thank you little_polar_bear (tatysite.net).

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 11:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the pic of the beds is weird but funny> meant as proof that Yulia and Lena do indeed sleep in the same room?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 11:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
the pic of the beds is weird but funny> meant as proof that Yulia and Lena do indeed sleep in the same room?

That's a big bed!! I'd fit in there with them......... ;-)
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 12:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

little_polar_bear писал(а):
Here is the article from Kaliningrad.kp.ru. If you can help to correct my mistakes, I would appreciate that very much.

Soloists of the group Tatu have stolen a car in Kaliningrad

Tatu have arrived together with their musicians in Kaliningrad. They were placed in the five star hotel “Grand Palace”. Yulia and Lena requested for one luxury double-room.

“We still sleep in one bed.”, admitted Volkova.

This information was prooved by the correspondent of “Komsomolky”. The bed of the Tatu-girls is four metres wide. And on the opposite wall the pictures represent the Royal and the Brandenburg Gate. One day in such a number costs 21 thousand rubles.

The girls have categorically refused any kind of fish. But they happily have ordered popcorn, muesli with milk and natural yoghurts. They have drunken mineral water and asked to bring this simple breakfast into their room.

For lunch the stars haven’t ordered anything extraordinary, too. Only sandwiches with chicken and chicken sandwiches with potatoes.

At the press-conference the Tatu-girls have gathered their musicians. These foreigners didn’t understand Russian, but were smiling and wiiling to be photographed.

“Why do have foreigners in the group?”, the journalists wanted to now first of all.

“They are better professionals”, explained Yulia, “In Russia such musicians are hard to find. Our guitarist, e.g. worked for Enrique Iglesias. So, to organize concerts you need to fulfil strict demands. (...)
We do not regret how they nourished us, where they placed us. It’s all aware to us. It’s not that they would throw us out from somewhere or into the poor place. All the rest goes with it.” (I’m very unsure about the last three sentences).

Earlier on Tatu were suppoesd to be two girls who loved each other to a certain extent. And now?

Lena says: “The love is still there. It is a question of borderline. You love her as a friend, but sometimes you have different thoughts. ‘Could it be more than friendship?’ Such critical periods were at the age of 14 – 15. Now I meet a young man, but I do not wish to speak about this theme.”

Yulia: “Now I am together with Vladik Topalov (former group of Smash!!, KP). We live together, I love him very much. But in general I am open (?). A girl can please me, and I can conduct relationships to her. I had girls in my life. So it’s all true. But the love for each other doesn’t mean that it is shown in a sexual way. Sometimes Lena and I can kiss somewhere on parties. We sleep in one bed. It is a special emotion. But if you ask for something precisely I will not do it.”

“Yulia, with whom does your daughter stay while you are on tour?”

“She is with my remarkable parents and two nurses. I have missed how Vika grew up, how she started to sit and creep. She understands everything. She looks at the journals and says ‘This is mum and Vladik.’ No one insults her. She can select her toys. On the head she can give...”

Lena: “Well, copy Volkova.”

“Will you gather for the concert of Madonna in Moscow?”

Yulia: “Yes, she won’t arrive really. I would be very surprised if the concert took place. I don’t like her music, I don’t like her appearance. But I respect her work.”

After the press-conference the girls have got into a silvery Mercedes-jeep which was given them by the organizers. But Volkova hasn’t remained in the seat of a passanger and has asked to drive the car. Nobody started to argue with the star.

“Let somebody go ahead to show me the roads where to drive.”, she ordered after sitting on the driver’s armchair.

While the supporting machine was organized, the Tatu-girl accelerated and the Mercedes jerked on the Lenininskiy road. It was reportet, they have reached Svetlogorsk very quickly.

September, 9th 2006, Michail Yanovskiy (Kaliningrad.kp.ru)
Original source: http://www.kaliningrad.kp.ru/2006/09/09/doc135931/

Thanks little_polar_bear for posting the photos and translation!

A girl called Lena posted her impressions after the concert in Kaliningrad at myspace:

Цитата:
10/09/2006 03:01

Yesterday I was on a concert T.A.T.U???? 09.09.2006
This girls were charming as always
lena laid on a stage, and Julia lifted her and has asked:
what are you doing?
She has said, I wanted a sleep a little. They so joked
The concert was excellent.
They loved this city.
They have stopped in expensive hotel on a coast of the sea. (it is new hotel "Grand Palace")
They sang many songs from them of last album.
Julia mixed English and Russian speech. The people began to whistle, that she spoke only in Russian.
In the conclusion of all songs the girls were embraced.
Lena and Julia Thank you very mach...
I love you dirls

Lena

Thanks again little_polar_bear!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 1:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks little_polar_bear, and concy for posting!

Цитата:
Yulia: “Now I am together with Vladik Topalov (former group of Smash!!, KP). We live together, I love him very much.

erk? So she really said this? no BS by the press? :S
*goes emo*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 1:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok..Yulia love Lena..they kiss each other..they sleep in the same bed..the look each other so sweet...and then...what she do with Vlad???*thinking**
hahaha..
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you little_polar_bear and concy. Nice interview and pictures.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 4:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sounds like a great concert!

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Ср Янв 13, 2010 5:41 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 5:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So Lena is still with her boyfriend then. I started to wonder. And Yulia really is still with Vlad. Well good to know I guess. As long as they are happy :) And the way Yulia talks about Vika... so sweet. I wish we would finally get to see a picture of her.

And I hope to see pictures from the concert soon, because it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Oh and I don't really like Yulia's hair that way. i loved the extensions better. I hope she grows her hair or cuts it shorter again.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very interesting interview especially regarding the subject of their relationship and their current and ex- boy-/girlfriends. I liked the sentence by Yulia "but in general I am open" :-)
Thanks for posting!
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the interview and for the pictures,Yulia looks lovely like always,i can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
Thanks little_polar_bear, and concy for posting!

Цитата:
Yulia: “Now I am together with Vladik Topalov (former group of Smash!!, KP). We live together, I love him very much.

erk? So she really said this? no BS by the press? :S
*goes emo*

im wondering the same thing,she really said it?because it's not the same time when im reading that suposely she said that,i read in other interviews too,but like mounths ago!!!
i still doubt about the fact that she's together with Topalov,and i think i'll still doubt these,until i won't hear her saying that,even that maybe these won't happen!!!who knows?!
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
It was reported, they have reached Svetlogorsk very quickly
hahaha good old Yulia.
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 7:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

interesting article thanx!
I wish we could see picture of lena and her bf

offtopic: didnt knnow troy worked for enrique Iglesias.. poor troy had to hear his voice every nigth

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):

offtopic: didnt knnow troy worked for enrique Iglesias.. poor troy had to hear his voice every nigth

HAHAHAHA XD!!! LOOOL

thanks guys for all the pics !!! ^_^
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: