Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Latest News: Rumours / Unconfirmed / Tabloid Information
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 24, 2006 5:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Latest News: Rumours / Unconfirmed / Tabloid Information Ответить с цитатой

Article

[Edit by Ka-BOOM]

Forum Rules писал(а):
Prohibited are: [...] 18. Quoting materials of the “Zhizn” newspaper or the WWW periodical dni.ru – due to the lack of sufficient verified information these resources have been noted to “create” news about Tatu themselves.

Reference: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=543

Says tatu caused some sort of scandal?

The article is thanks to xena225.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 25, 2006 1:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Two other articles. I don't know how true they are.

http://mp3ex.net/news/muz/show.php?subaction=showfull&id=1150756709&archive=&cnshow=news&start_from=&ucat=& This one says Yulia got a little tipsy.

And this one says she got a DUI.
http://afisha.mail.ru/article.html?id=8338
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 25, 2006 2:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what is a tipsy and a DUI ??? O.O
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 25, 2006 2:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):

tipsy is a little drunk...
ur not completely trashed...
but u probably shouldnt be driving...
DUI means driving under the influence...
the influence of alcohol of course...
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 6:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):

It's probably all crap.
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kupkake писал(а):
devushka писал(а):

It's probably all crap.

Indeed. One of the articles cites Zhizn as their "source"...
How very edifiying.
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 10:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So they literally waved off a bunch of guys to hang around in a gay club?

I <3 their attitude! Eat that, machos! ;)

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):
So they literally waved off a bunch of guys to hang around in a gay club?

Well. Imagine you wanna have some fun on the dancefloor with your girlfriend/ sister/ best friend/ room-mate/ colleague/ co-Tatushka, and all of a sudden you're crowded by a horde of guys? Frankly speaking, I fail to see the fun in that, too. :)

Hope they had lots of fun at the gay club. Seeing as they apparently spent a few hours there, I think they did.

Good for them. :)

By the way: The "young people with nontraditional sexual orientation" is getting so old. Sheesh. "Gays and lesbians." There, I said it. Wasn't so hard now, was it? ;)

xena225
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 12:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^Amen to that sister.

So why hang out in a gay club? It could just be any club right? But why a gay club?
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 12:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

jajaja..they was very happy in the gay club....this is another reason to believe they 're together...
coolchica13

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 10, 2006 6:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Lena got sick in a bathroom Ответить с цитатой

Hey,
Somebody recently sent me this artical. I can't make out the Russian of course, but if you scroll down a guy is carrying Lena, something about her getting sick in a bathroom. I am not sure. Can anybody make it out what happen? Thanks! :)

http://eg.ru/Publication.mhtml?PubID=8090&Menu=&Part=16
tuga man

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 10, 2006 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that guy looks horny-....carrying Lena...-

I think its nothing important...

off-opps
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 10, 2006 7:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The guy is her bodyguard, this is backstage at the Krasnoye Leto event in Moscow on July 22.

This gem of an article *cough* deals with the, erm, toilet situation at the event. Not much about Tatu in there (thank god), the caption claims Lena felt dizzy because of the smell of the toilets. But, you know, seeing her smiling face makes me wonder if that is really true. She looks quite chipper, don't you think?

Those tabloids have the weirdest stories for sure.
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 10, 2006 7:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehe.. " Toilet Tatu"...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 10, 2006 7:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

xena225 писал(а):
But, you know, seeing her smiling face makes me wonder if that is really true. She looks quite chipper, don't you think?

Probably not true, Her and Yulia had their own toilet, the band had a seperate toilet, and then management had another toilet.

So unless Yulia dropped a really stinky one in their, it's probably, for lack of a better word... bullsh*t.
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 11, 2006 9:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

xena225 писал(а):
But, you know, seeing her smiling face makes me wonder if that is really true. She looks quite chipper, don't you think?

When she's close to fainting/or just has fainted, she does have a smiling face, for some reason. Remember Tokyo? She had a low sugar level or such, felt like completely wasted, and when Yulia tried to give her the sugary tea, she couldn't because she was shaky, sick, dizzy - but still smiling, no matter what.

Dean писал(а):
Probably not true, Her and Yulia had their own toilet, the band had a seperate toilet, and then management had another toilet.

So unless Yulia dropped a really stinky one in their, it's probably, for lack of a better word... bullsh*t.

They all have separate toilets? :s Why's that good for? Did all artists have that?

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 11, 2006 10:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):

They all have separate toilets? :s Why's that good for? Did all artists have that?

So they don't get stinky! ? lol

Yes, I think they did have seperate toilets for the others too.
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 13, 2006 9:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Please somebody translate for me

Юля Волкова встречается с Владом Топаловым, а целуется с Сергеем Лазаревым
Похоже, что в российском шоу-бизнесе наметился любовный треугольник. В конце мая музыканты Сергей Лазарев и Юля Волкова пришли на празднование юбилея детского коллектива "Непоседы", в котором в свое время начинали карьеру. Юля удивила всех экстравагантным поступком - при встрече с Сергеем она начала флиртовать и целоваться с ним на глазах у всех присутствующих. Хотя, по слухам, сейчас солистка t.a.t.u встречается с бывшим коллегой Лазарева по группе Smash!! Владом Топаловым. Известно, что дуэт Сергея и Влада распался после серьезного творческого конфликта и музыканты до сих пор находятся в натянутых отношениях. Поэтому узнать об этой истории Топалову было вдвойне неприятно. "Сергей поступил непорядочно, - считает он, - но расстроить наши с Юлей отношения у него не получится! Любовь выше этого!" Возможно, у Влада все же нет повода для волнений: и Юля, и Сергей сказали, что "просто прикалывались и веселились как друзья детства". Но Сергей все же не отказал себе в удовольствии подлить масла в огонь: "О том, что я люблю Волкову, знает вся страна. И в том, что я целую красивую девушку, нет ничего предосудительного!"
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 13, 2006 12:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J:

Yulia Volkova is currently dating Vladimir Topalov, while she kisses Sergey Lazarev. In the Russian showbusiness, this love triangle is quite obvious. At the end of May, Sergey Lazarev and Yulia Volkova were partying on a party of "Neposedi", where both of their careers started. Yulia surprised everyone with an extravagant act: She began to flirt with Sergey and kiss him in front of everyone. Though, it's currently said that Yulia is in fact dating Lazarev's partner of Smash!!, Vladimir Topalov. It's well known that Sergey and Vlad broke up the Smash!! concept after a heavy conflict, and they both are tenseous around each other (still). That's one of the reasons why Topalov was twice as angry.

"Sergey acted without any sense of honour!" Vladimir states, "But he won't be able to break Yulia and I up! Love's above everything!" It's obvious Vlad doesn't have time for this exciting stuff, while Yulia and Sergey do, although "it's just fun, from the childhood!"

Sergey did put oil on the flames: "I love Volkova, the whole country knows that! And that I kissed that gorgeous woman, it's nothing to be ashamed about, or to keep hidden!"

GO SEROK!

xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 13, 2006 1:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The Russian tabloid press is so unimaginative, it's not even funny anymore.
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  След.
Страница 1 из 65

Перейти: