Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

~ Null And Void ~ | Song
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
t.A.T.u.lover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 7:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

<request removed>
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 8:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We are not allowed to put the link for the song on the forum,it's forbitten!!!
t.A.T.u.lover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 10:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

<Request Removed>
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 1:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree that Null and Void Isnt up to the same standard as Ob Nol. When Yulia sings Voooooid & distroyed i swear they use the same extended oooooooo voclas from Ob Nol as you dont hear the d's at the end and you just start to hear the L at the end of Nol. If you skip just past when she says voiii or distroyyyy and play it from there it sounds very much like Ob Nol vocals.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
alecholloway

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 9:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I disagree with you about Null & Void being the demo they created in LA, and that you can't hear the D's at the end of void and destroyed. If you listen closely you can actually hear them.

Dangerous & Moving....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nik

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i thought it said "throw me with an unexpected turn" not "thrill me"

Последний раз редактировалось: Nik (Сб Сен 16, 2006 6:31 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 6:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No,it's "thrill me" like you already know now!!!
Nik

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 6:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

calm down...
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

huh?whatever...
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 17, 2006 6:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thnx you devushka for the lyric's ..i bet the song would be just as good :D..wonder if they would put it on ther 3rd heres hoping :D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 18, 2006 1:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jonny писал(а):
I agree that Null and Void Isnt up to the same standard as Ob Nol. When Yulia sings Voooooid & distroyed i swear they use the same extended oooooooo voclas from Ob Nol as you dont hear the d's at the end and you just start to hear the L at the end of Nol. If you skip just past when she says voiii or distroyyyy and play it from there it sounds very much like Ob Nol vocals.

I thought that aswell.

I don't think it is a demo. Yulia's vocals aren't as prominent in the verses as ON, and as the above quote, I think they used a computer to manipulate the chorus because Yulia's voice probably wasn't up to screaming again.
If they were recorded at the same time she may have been capable.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 18, 2006 2:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alexxander писал(а):
I don't think it is a demo.

I think it is just an unfinished track from the 2005 recording session in LA.

They fixed it up as best they can without having to spend more money on recording.

I agree, not a demo.
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 21, 2006 11:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read the N&Vlyrics in the booklet of 'The Best' and it says 'Place on me the burden of the best' after all, so that's instead of 'the burden of the past', like we thought and would've been more logical in my opinion.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 21, 2006 11:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
I read the N&Vlyrics in the booklet of 'The Best' and it says 'Place on me the burden of the best' after all, so that's instead of 'the burden of the past', like we thought and would've been more logical in my opinion.

lol, over here too... as I said in the other topic.

Interscope have made a few mistakes on the CD Booklet / Covers. I think that the lyrics were listened to by someone a few times and typed up. Trust your ears, not the booklet.
A.N.T.I.-ENEMY-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 01, 2006 12:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

--

Последний раз редактировалось: A.N.T.I.-ENEMY- (Вт Фев 05, 2008 5:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 01, 2006 1:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A.N.T.I.-ENEMY- писал(а):
Null And Void sounded great I wonder why they never released it on Dangerous and moving o.O?

The girls wanted to keep it in Russian only.
A.N.T.I.-ENEMY-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 01, 2006 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

--

Последний раз редактировалось: A.N.T.I.-ENEMY- (Вт Фев 05, 2008 5:45 pm), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
A.N.T.I.-ENEMY-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 01, 2006 2:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

--

Последний раз редактировалось: A.N.T.I.-ENEMY- (Вт Фев 05, 2008 5:57 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 07, 2007 1:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think Obezyanka Nol is better than Null and Void. The Russian lyrics go better with the sound of this song. I absolutely love O.N. but Null and Void I donґt like so much. The girls were right in L.A. The Russian version is the best!:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 08, 2007 1:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks devushka for the lyrics, I was looking forward for this ^3^

And the lyrics are great!! their deep (like almost all their lyrics) =D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 2 из 3

Перейти: