Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. "drop" Universal Music
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. "drop" Universal Music Ответить с цитатой

From the official site.

Цитата:
August, 30
t.A.T.u. and Universal/Interscope Music have come to a mutual decision to end their contractual relationship.

t.A.T.u., along with its management team would like to sincerely thank Universal/Interscope Music for all of their support and efforts to place the group among their priority artists for the five years they were associated. Together we were able to establish t.A.T.u. as a success story and stars in many countries around the world along with sell in excess of eight million (8,000,000) records.

Universal/Interscope Music will continue with its plans to release a CD/DVD entitled "t.A.T.u. THE BEST" now scheduled for world wide release on September, 11 2006.

t.A.T.u. management

Universal and Interscope is a sh***y company anyway. Still we'll never see them in the US again. :(

Последний раз редактировалось: Kupkake (Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:51 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Awww, crap.
Now the chances of them ever comming to Canada are slim to none.
Kind of like before, but, still.
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oy.

Well, a lot of people were unhappy with the way Universal/Interscope promoted the group during the last couple of months... Anyone know if they are in negotiations with a new label? Or have signed a new contract already? Basically: What's gonna happen now?

Yulia mentioned that the new album would be recorded after New Year. I wonder if those plans have changed now. I hope not.

Hopefully Tatu management will inform us soon.

xena225

Последний раз редактировалось: xena225 (Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:59 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ashley писал(а):
Awww, crap.
Now the chances of them ever comming to Canada are slim to none.
Kind of like before, but, still.

I guess we'll have to go to Mexico.

Things do look grim don't they? :(
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kupkake писал(а):
Things do look grim don't they? :(

That depends on what's gonna happen next.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 4:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is getting insane, this means that the new album will be delayed. The promotions will slow down, even more till a new contract is signed and the average fan will start to lose interest again...

I thought they where doing a great job, I hope it doesn't hurt there career more...

Something happened between the t.A.T.u/management and the record labels that we don't know about...

The only problem I seen with there promotion was not returning to the United States, but they did a fantastic job in Mexico and every where else...

Kupkake things seem to be getting grim... it's horrible they are still a young 21, with another 5-6 years left under there belts... Or more though in America duo groups start to fade away after 27... Could be different in Europe/Asia...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jesse (Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We can't lose hope. Maybe, they'll find another company to sign with, that will encourage more international travel?

One never knows.
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesse писал(а):
This is getting insane, this means that the new album will be delayed. The promotions will slow down, even more till a new contract is signed and the average fan will start to lose interest again...

You're correct, they don't need another lull in their career, there were some fan die-off during their last lull, and another lull so soon after just starting to get things back on track is NOT needed at all!!!!
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
August, 30
t.A.T.u. and Universal/Interscope Music have come to a mutual decision to end their contractual relationship.

t.A.T.u., along with its management team would like to sincerely thank Universal/Interscope Music for all of their support and efforts to place the group among their priority artists for the five years they were associated. Together we were able to establish t.A.T.u. as a success story and stars in many countries around the world along with sell in excess of eight million (8,000,000) records.

Universal/Interscope Music will continue with its plans to release a CD/DVD entitled "t.A.T.u. THE BEST" now scheduled for world wide release on September, 11 2006.

t.A.T.u. management

holy sh-t... :O
i hope they will still be able to sing their old songs...
i think this is for the best...
Interscope has been screwing over many of its artists recently...
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe they can find a new company.

Uni/Interscope never promotes anyway and that is what the girls NEED. I never liked that company and how they did with Beatifulgarbage anyway...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kupkake писал(а):
Maybe they can find a new company.

Uni/Interscope never promotes anyway and that is what the girls NEED. I never liked that company and how they did with Beatifulgarbage anyway...

t.A.T.u. will be one of many groups to leave Interscope i think...
nobody seems particularly happy with Interscope at the moment...
this coud be good guys... :)
things have been worse afterall...
were just gonna have to wait and see how things unfold...
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow what a shock!
I don't know if I should rejoice or feel sad regarding this news.
The main thing is that they need to find a new recordcompany who will support them 100% and who are willing to invest heavily in promotion.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Even though Interscope isn't doing there jobs very well...

The overall of the timing couldn't of been worse... They are in a middle of a tour, now with no record label. They are suppose to record a new album, they had in between promotions that where suppose to take place...

The time span of there first hold-out isn't very far off only by two years... They worked a hard 4-5 years before that first hold-out now only with two years of come back they decide to leave there label? I don't know, they came back with a new album/personality that had some effect already. But taking more time off to find a record label? That couldn't be worse...

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... I am sure that management, got the authority over all of there songs...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe it wasn't Universal but just Interscope. I am happy they left Interscope as well.

But still... yikes. I hope they can find one that will do just as you said.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I feel sad - it means I have to start all over again with a brand new record label!! And now I have no reason to speak to Martin Kierszenbaum or any of the other Universal guys! :-(
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm just hoping that management does have a plan in place and didn't decide to cut ties with Interscope before having anything lined up, because that's just stupid business practice!

Hopefully more information will come very soon concerning this!!!!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 6:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kupkake писал(а):
Maybe it wasn't Universal but just Interscope. I am happy they left Interscope as well.

But still... yikes. I hope they can find one that will do just as you said.

no...
Цитата:

sorry...
no biggy... :)
coopa_boi

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Edited. my god, the way it is written is so emotional. It's like they're saying tatu have had their success and are now ending the contract. I really hope this isn't the end for them. This is so weird because only today I was thinking to myself 'how would I cope without tatu' and now this? I'm really worried

Последний раз редактировалось: coopa_boi (Ср Авг 30, 2006 6:19 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 6:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I doubt they are finished.

But was it wise ending their contract with one of the biggest record labels in the world? Ok, so I don't know what problems they were having... but how do they know they won't encounter the same problems with their new label?!

I hope its not Sony BMG! :-S
coopa_boi

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm just finding weird that the mamgement haven't mentioned in THAT post that they will be looking for a new label. AND even if they are looking I'm sure alot of big labels may reject tatu over poor sales-but god help me I hope that isn't the case :(
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 1 из 12

Перейти: