Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

D&M Tour in Russia & Ukraine 2006
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
forre

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 21, 2006 11:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: D&M Tour in Russia & Ukraine 2006 Ответить с цитатой

Tatu to tour Russia and Ukraine

Tatu are taking off for a big tour “Dangerous and Moving” all over Russia and Ukraine. About 30 cities would have the Tatu-time of your life and would break their voices singing along with Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina. Kilowatts of the live sound would crash over concert arenas, which were risky enough to host fans of the most provocative Russian group. Finally, after a long break, Russia and Ukraine would catch up with the new Tatu.

August, 1. Tatu, known in the nearest past as pop-rebellions and legendary scandal-launchers, but in the present – as a well-tuned team of the girls themselves and the band: Troy McCubbin on the solo guitar, Sven Martin on keyboards, Steve Wilson on drums and Doman Voevec on bass guitar, are about to launch their ”Dangerous and Moving” Tour. The tour starts in Yalta and will cover about 30 cities of Russia.

The show includes hits from the Dangerous and Moving album such as: Ludi Invalidy, All About Us, Friend Or Foe, Obezianka Nol and already legendary songs of the pop history from their debut album Ya Soshla S Uma (200 km/h In a Wrong Lane, rem. TatySite.net): Ya Soshla S Uma (All The Things She Said, rem. TatySite.net), Nas Ne Dogonyat (Not Gonna Get Us, rem. TatySite.net), Ne Ver, Ne Boisya, Ne Prosi (Eurovision 2003 entry, rem. TatySite.net). A one and a half live show will be filled with the light and pyrotechnics.

Tatu’s first album 200 km/h In a Wrong Lane took all world awards except Grammy. Their second album Dangerous and Moving became a powerful comeback, which was expected by only a fraction of fans. They weren’t wrong. For the last six months, Tatu made a decent roundtrip through half of the world and received a number of awards. The last addition to this collection includes several “plates” of the National Muz TV 2006 Awards.

Since the release of the Tatu second album Dangerous and Moving, Tatu could only give out only one gig in Russia in St. Petersburg. It can be considered as a start of the tour. The gig was so impressively played that Tatu gave their permission to release the video recording of it on a DVD. The release of the live St. Petersburg gig DVD Truth (Russian interpretation if which is ”The Present”, rem. TatySite.Net), will take place in Japan on September the 20th of 2006. By the way, each following live show can be easily recorded and released as a DVD.

Lena Katina: ”The live performance is very important. Before we’ve had always performed with a full playback but we grow up musically we become more professional. If you are a professional you got to realize that your fans expect the energy of the live vocal performance instead of a fake. Otherwise, you can listen to our album without leaving the house”.

Yulia Volkova: ”By the way, after the gig in St. Petersburg we were told that we should move a bit more on stage. But, hey guys, we are singing live and it’s not the simplest technical thing in the world. We move when it doesn’t disturb to create music. To tell the truth, I couldn’t hold it back in St. Petersburg – I threw out my high-heel shoes out and jumped as crasy with everyone else. It was super!”

The tour is scheduled as follows: Yalta, Sotchi, Yuzhna-Sakhalinsk, Nahodka, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Samara, Voronesh, Rostov-na-Donu, Krasnodar, Kirov, Kazan, Tcheboksary, Nizhny Novgorod, Odessa, Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkov, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Tumen, Perm, Ekaterinburg, Tchelyabinsk, Ufa, Orenburg.

The tour schedule may suffer some changes.

P.S. Don’t expect kisses. Expect more than that!

Source: tatu.ru
Translation: TatySite.net

Последний раз редактировалось: forre (Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:07 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: D&M Tour in Russia & Ukraine 2006 Ответить с цитатой

News Editor писал(а):

P.S. Don’t expect kisses. Expect more than that!

Hang on, what does that mean exactly? What's the source? =))

PS- thanks a lot for that ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
forre

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
What's the source? =))

The main page of this site. They didn't bother to put it up in English, so the post above is a translation.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 2:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow ! thankyou ^_^

finally some good news for the Russians.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so August is obviously dedicated to Russia and the Ukraine...
they are going to Japan in September if im not mistaken...
in January they will be going back to LA to record the new album...
wut will they be doing in October, November, and early December???
could this mean there is still hope for a tour in Western Europe and the rest of the world???
i know how much we would all love that...:)
seitaro

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 4:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

they are going to Japan in September if im not mistaken...

they are coming to Japan on 15/8 and staying here for a week ;)
im kinda confused....are they really going to start touring in August???
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 5:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, they're in Jap middle of August.

Then obviously they'll start the tour near the end of that month ! who knows when the dates are, i guess we'll find out sooner or later.

i doubt they will do much else, apart from maybe a few shows in Europe (Paris ? LMN is 'supposed' to be released) and then off to LA first thing next year for album #3...
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 5:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here's the press release from tATu.RU :
http://www.tatu.ru/img/press_release2.jpg
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 6:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks heaps for the translation! :)
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 9:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Exhausting schedule - it seems an awful lot to do in one go - but I hope they follow it up (after a break) by doing the same thing in Europe! Let's hope the tour is successful.
Do you nees a Visa for the Ukraine from UK??

EDIT:
http://www.ukraine-visa.com/
Attention: Ukraine visas are no longer required for US and EU citizens staying for less than 90 days in Ukraine.
Guеst

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 24, 2006 9:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

nath@tatysite

I've found a post in the Russian forum of tatu.ru.

If I understand it well, it seems that TATU will be the September 2nd 2006 at SAMARA (800 km in the S-E direction from Moscow) for their Tour.

It will accur on the stadium Metallurg.
Prices of tickets: 300 - 400 roubles/ VIP - 1500roubles.
The show will begin at 19:00.

Here is the russian text:"Сообщаю всем Вам о том, что 2 сентября 2006 года в рамках тура по России, легендарная группа t. A. T. u.в рамках Российского тура "Люди Инвалиды", выступает в Самаре! Знаю только, что это всё будет происходить на стадионе Металлург, от радиостанции Рекорд. Цены на белеты 300 - 400р., VIP - 1500р. Начало в 19:00!
У кого есть хоть какая либо информация, как они приедут в Самару, где будут жить, и вообще что нибудь об этом концерте, не полинитесь, да и выложите всё сдесь! Очень жду..."

Just Hope I haven't made mistake in the meaning of the original text.
maxstar

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 5:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

how did you know about this????
кУкЛы Не УмЕлЫе

Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 6:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maxstar писал(а):

how did you know about this????

They said on Otro Rollo (Mexican talk show) that they would.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this is the schedule of Dangerous & Moving Tour (Russia & Ukraine)

July, 26
"Dangerous and Moving" tour schedule in Russia and Ukraine! Note, that changes in dates and cities may occur.

August, 4 Sochi
August, 24 Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
August, 26 Nakhodka
August, 27 Vladivostok
August, 29 Khabarovsk

September, 24 Krasnodar
September, 25 Postov-on-Don
September, 26 Voronezh
September, 30 Kirov

October , 2 Kazan
October, 4 Nizhni Novgorod
October, 20 Krasnoyarsk
October, 22 Tomsk
October, 24 Novosibirsk
October, 26 Tyumen
October, 30 Perm

November, 1 Yekaterinburg
November, 3 Chelyabinsk
November, 5 Ufa
November, 6 Orenburg

source:tatu.ru
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So they will only really have end of november and december off before they start the next album.. yikes! They are working hard!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 6:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow this tour sounds great. Finally they perform in Russia some more! And finally a planned tour with tourdates.

Now if it's true that they'll be starting to work on a new album early next year, then when are they gonna tour Europe? I really want to go to one of their big concertsn so I hope they'll orginize a tour like that for europe too.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 9:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dont think that will happen untill next time round.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Johny писал(а):
So they will only really have end of november and december off before they start the next album.. yikes! They are working hard!

End of Oct. and all December is a really decent amount of time off if you think about it. I mean regular jobs you get around 12 days vacation time?

I hope after they record there next album. They decide to do some small venue concerts in the United States, then continue there into Europe. But hey! I don't mind either way, because ill be going to Europe, to hear them also.
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 26, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The schedule for Russia couldn't be worse for people coming from Europe (or at least UK!) - ie there is only one gig on a Sat (kirov) and I can't find any direct flights (haven't found any indirect ones yet); othrwise it means 2 - 3 days off work; and I have already used up my allocation - booo!

Gonna study it hard and see if the Fri/Sun gigs are attendable!
NandoAko

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 27, 2006 12:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hi Ответить с цитатой

Hello everyone...

t.A.T.u. have done a good job, they have been in all over the world showing and performing their music... otherwise it mean the big hit in the top charts in the world, 2 weeks ago they were number one, now they are 3rd this keep going right anyway. t.A.T.u. group in many situations said that they should do a tour the next year in LatinAmerica then their new recorder have launched... We all in Argentina, Brasil, Chile are waiting for them anciously!!!

TATU ALIVE ALWAYS FOREVER!

Chao chao..
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  След.
Страница 1 из 34

Перейти: