Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Name The t.A.T.u. Stuff You Own!
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do you feel like you've completed your t.A.T.u. collection?
Yeah! I've *everything* I can possibly have!
17%
 17%  [ 40 ]
Yeah - although it's forced... I'm broken.
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
I don't know... I keep buying new stuff, I guess...
17%
 17%  [ 40 ]
No! Collecting t.A.T.u. stuff is a hobby! I keep buying new things - and I will keep doing that!
61%
 61%  [ 142 ]
Всего голосов : 232

Автор Сообщение
niper

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 13, 2005 12:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. Merchandize Ответить с цитатой

Some product examples:

http://www.lenaandyulia.com/journal.jpg

http://www.lenaandyulia.com/magnet.jpg

http://www.lenaandyulia.com/mugR.jpg
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 10:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Temp2 Ответить с цитатой

Hi Guys,

I am currently bidding on a signed picture of Tatu on eBay. I was wondering if you guys could tell me if you thought it was authentic or not.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/priestmark/tatu/sig.JPG

Its really cheap, and I'm a bit weary of it, coz you don't know who you can trust or whats real on eBay.

But if you guys could give me your thoughts on it, it would be really cool.
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 1:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thinks it's not real cause the autographs look somehow weird.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Taty Rox

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 4:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: err Ответить с цитатой

I don't think it's real..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's probably real, I got one off eBay and that's real, I can't see why it's not. looks cool
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

probably not real because yulia spelt her name as yulz. Well if you look closer it's in english. I heard they always signed in cyrillic
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ihere a tip for autographics... as I do try and collect them of people I like and support...

For ebay stuff... look around the net for other autographics of the person/people you are getting. If you get a preview of the sig. (like now) look for more autographics and compare if they are the same... they won't be perfect and still.

Although if you are mailing them direct... or Agency.. etc... it more then liking will be real... just depending on what you get. Pre-Done pic (heard a pic signed copy and reprinted) though it real. Just the people are lazy or overworked and can't do a lot more signing.

For me... I rather do mailing direct. I like to try and have my name written on the pic by them and signed to me unlike ebay and other places that won't give that.

-X
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2005 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Also, does it have a COA (certificate of authenticity) cos then it'll be more likely to be real, it'll say in the descripton if it does :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2005 10:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys,

Thanks for your thoughts. Well, i retracted my bid from the auction. Coz the guy didn't accept PayPal. The only way i could pay was by posting cash to this guy in germany. (He wanted it in EUROs, I live in Australia, we have Australian Dollars)So i'm not getting the picture anymore.

There are copies of their autographs at www.lenaandyulia.com. There are some other autographed things on eBay, such as an album with Autographed booklet. But the autographs on that were EXACTLY the same as the lenaandyulia.com ones. There were also some pictures like that. And then there was this one where the signature was extremly badly fake.

If you guys wanna see the auction, its here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6152458737
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2005 10:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Speaking of store. Has the store on www.lenaandyulia.com always been there? The albums and singles can be bought there (well not exactly there, amazon.com, but they are still all set out nicely)

And that photobook available from there looks good, I'd buy it if i had some money.

(niper, is www.lenaandyulia.com your website? coz if it is, good job, 10/10!)

Oh, sorry if this is off topic.
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 14, 2005 6:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

depends are they sellin 1 or many! and has it a certificate of authenticity?
MrVik

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 15, 2005 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There are a lot of crap and deceit at eBay, I guess that photo isn't real
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 16, 2005 2:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well...

The guy claimed that it was 100% authentic, but I dunno.

I retracted my bid coz i couldn't pay the way he wanted me to.

No certificate of authenticity was offered.

It didn't sell for that much. It would have been good if i could have paid for it some other way, but he only accepted Cash (euro) in Germany. (I live in australia.
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 16, 2005 2:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just consider yourself safe from a "fake" autograph. And if you wnat soon enough you'll get it. But like that and you can't get it consider it was a fake and continue on. I collect addresses for celeb addresses for their auto.... and there a some site that offer 'real' adds for $$$.. I checked a sample of one and it was both a old invaid add and was to another person. lol.

-X
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 16, 2005 6:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah...

I think I'll give up my search for an autographed Tatu photo on eBay, unless of course there is definate proof of its authenticity.

Maybe when they release their new album and they become really popular they will tour and do a concert in Australia, and then I could get some autographs then. But until then I'll just have to keep my eyes open on eBay.

But thanks again for your input guys.
niper

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 18, 2005 5:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

markpriest писал(а):
Speaking of store. Has the store on www.lenaandyulia.com always been there? The albums and singles can be bought there (well not exactly there, amazon.com, but they are still all set out nicely)
And that photobook available from there looks good, I'd buy it if i had some money.
(niper, is www.lenaandyulia.com your website? coz if it is, good job, 10/10!)
Oh, sorry if this is off topic.

Yes, it's mine...thank you! I hope a store is added to the official site though.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
volk1

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 19, 2005 4:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
probably not real because yulia spelt her name as yulz. Well if you look closer it's in english. I heard they always signed in cyrillic

that is not true. Yulia usually sign it is signed as "Volk" with a little arrow thing. When Lena signs for her (ie. FYE store in New Jersey) she does it the same way. Volk. Lena signs a couple of ways...sometimes it looks like a cursive L and a bunch of squiggly lines all in a bunch, but other times she signs clearly "L Kamy" which (in cyrillic) is L Katu (I'm assuming it's short for Katin/Katina)..and sometimes she adds a little heart.
pinky8

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 19, 2005 6:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: hi Ответить с цитатой

I wouldn't buy a autograph of ebay i rather get a autograph of the girls themselfs.
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 19, 2005 9:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: hi Ответить с цитатой

pinky8 писал(а):
I wouldn't buy a autograph of ebay i rather get a autograph of the girls themselfs.

I agree with you. I just hope one day I do get the chance to get an Autograph in person. But, as I said before, the whole Australian thing is a problem.

but, refering back to the chat with Lena, some things my friend said and asked.

bob03 lena i would just like to say down here in Australia we love your work!!

Lena_Katina Bob03- thank you so much! happy to hear that!

and
bob03 Lena- I have been hoping that you could come to Australia sometime, do you think that will happen?

Lena_Katina Bob03- maybe some time. Everything is possible.

So, maybe I will get my chance to see them, but she was probably just saying that, It sort of sound like the kind of lie parents tell their kids, like "Only If your good..." or "I'll think about it..."

But I shouldn't think like that, they will become very popular again and tour Australia, and I will buy tickets to every show, forget about school for how ever long they are here, and follow them around to every Australian concert they do, of course onlyIf i get a car and my license before then.
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 20, 2005 4:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Temp3 Ответить с цитатой

Wow...

You should check out this collection of Tatu stuff you can buy from this guy on eBay.

(Bad Translation of Description)
Sells my collection of TATU, not any details for the vinyls, the CDS or the magazines, state nine, 5 vynils included the rare doulble promos, 15 CDS 3 DVD, 2 CDRom with a lot of their apparitions TV,brochures promos Japanese, the rare tres programs tournee of Japan, rare tres briefcase eponge of the tournee of japan. Regle promo of the album 200km/h in the wrong lane, 2 pines, a rare one to post promo of Hong Kong, 6 magazines of the entire world, and the rare great promo taiwanais of the album with pamphlet cartonnee of 4 orderlies *** objects situate to the USA OF OR THE POSTAL CHARGES ***

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2328&item=3875659668&rd=1

I wish i could buy this... But i couldn't even afford the shipping...
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 1 из 199

Перейти: