Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. - "The Best"
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Should tATu release a Greatest Hits Album in 2006/7
Absolutely!!!
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Possibly
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Not sure
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
Probably not
13%
 13%  [ 10 ]
No way!!!
34%
 34%  [ 25 ]
Всего голосов : 73

Автор Сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. - "The Best" Ответить с цитатой

This topic is appearing in the PZR thread, I think it deserves attention in it's own right.
(It's because a short TV segment in Belgium suggested this could happen)
So; it's only a vicious rumour; but after just 2 albums...imo no way!

But after a third, perhaps. So, if there was a 12-track GH album, which 4 trax from 200KM and 4 from LI would you include?

ATTSS
NGGU
NV NB NP
HSIN or 30 MINUTES
AAU
FOF (what. a HIT???)
LMN
D+M

As these all have (will have) videos, a GH album could include a DVD set. That I WOULD buy.

Последний раз редактировалось: howard4tatu (Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No! I dont want them to release it!!! ever!
driving_me_mad

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

no-uh. no way jose

And then she whispered “How can you do this to me?”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually, a thought had occured to me - how many of you have bought a GH CD by any group, but you have not bought any other stuff from that group?
I bought Simple Minds GH; but I don't have any other stuff by them, so if tATu did this, maybe some floaters would be interested? Just a thought.
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No way!! With all the respect, they donґt have enough hits from two albums to make a cd, not to mention greatest hits. They could put all the singles and Ne ver ne boisia & Prostie Dvijenia together with a new song but that sounds like a rip-off.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not sure. they could record some extra new track for it. that would be intresting. maybe Wrapped around your finger.

And yeah maybe what howard suggested, the greatest hits as a bonus to the hopefully coming dvd :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html

Последний раз редактировалось: anneke (Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:36 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: t.A.T.u.'s Greatest Hits album Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
This topic is appearing in the PZR thread, I think it deserves attention in it's own right.
(It's because a short TV segment in Belgium suggested this could happen)
So; it's only a vicious rumour; but after just 2 albums...imo no way!

But after a third, perhaps. So, if there was a 12-track GH album, which 4 trax from 200KM and 4 from LI would you include?

ATTSS
NGGU
NV NB NP
HSIN or 30 MINUTES
AAU
FOF (what. a HIT???)
LMN
D+M

As these all have (will have) videos, a GH album could include a DVD set. That I WOULD buy.

i said propley not, if they did i would think less of them becasue it wold coime off as just a attempt to make a quick buck
its sad and pathic and unless you have like 10 - 15 albums you shouldent relise a greatest hit you also should be around for at least a decade

Sorry for thinking they shouldnt All tho they proply will
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: t.A.T.u.'s Greatest Hits album Ответить с цитатой

corybaran7000 писал(а):

i said propley not, if they did i would think less of them becasue it wold coime off as just a attempt to make a quick buck
its sad and pathic and unless you have like 10 - 15 albums you shouldent relise a greatest hit you also should be around for at least a decade

Sorry for thinking they shouldnt All tho they proply will

I agree with you 100%!
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't want a greatest hits album but an album with new material :-) It's way too early for them to release a greatest hits. First they need to score some more hits!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 10:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u.'s Greatest Hits album?? Ответить с цитатой

i don't want them to release this album because they don't have enough songs only if you count Zashishatsya Ochkami but now as i think ZO is really not counted in there offical listing of songs

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 12:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u.'s Greatest Hits album?? Ответить с цитатой

but yea also and this pretains to this thread about a year ago i read that universal was having disputes with tatu and was preciding motions to drop them from the label so i dunno i hvent seen anything new on there website i dunno if those motions are being brought up again do to bad album sales i would hope not but a best moments dvd would be awsome:)

t.A.T.u Web FM link
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sure, why not? I'd buy it. :)

Actually I don't see why people are against this or think it's ridiculous. (Although it is your prerogative to think so, of course.) If you don't want it, don't buy it. *shrugs*

Let's see: Hopefully it'll be a mix of Russian and English songs (should this rumour turn out be true, of course).

All About Us
Gomenasai
All The Things She Said
Ne Ver Ne Boisya Ne Prosi
Lyudi Invalidy
How Soon Is Now
30 Minut
Loves Me Not (if it's the new single)
Prostie Dvizhenia
Nas Ne Dagonyat
Ya Soshla S Uma
Friend Or Foe

Maybe add a bonus track? "Wrapped Around Your Finger" comes to mind, I agree with anneke!. :) They could also add a video or two.

Bring it on! ;)

xena225
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 1:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm, nice to see some people are optimistic about this.

But that doesn't change my mind that! ;-)
The General

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 1:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Greatest Hits?

Yes, but had some remixes to the album also.
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 7:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I watched the video from Belgium, and it actually doesn't say "Greatest Hits" but "Best of" album. "Best of", of course, opens the door for songs that weren't released as singles as well - basically songs can be chosen which are considered to be the best by Tatu and their management. (Of course this will include their biggest hits.)

I've thought some more about this, and I still like the idea. For three reasons.

One: With such a Best of-album, they can actually make more people listen to their songs, a new group of buyers and potential fans, and they can introduce songs from the first album to those who may only know ATTSS from the past (or who only know AAU and Gomenasai, period).

Two: For fans who already have the albums, it will be interesting to see what will be chosen as "the best". As Buka showed in her in-depth analysis of D+M, there is an overall, very profound theme to the album, the songs were chosen very carefully, and such a "Best of" album could show the "message" of Tatu by grouping certain songs together, and could also show the evolution from the beginnings until now.

And three: A new album means new promotion tours and performances. :)

xena225
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 12:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've calculated a bit.

They have 4 albums (2 Russian, 2 English). Then they've like 5 songs that they never put on an album, and there are some leaks of demo's. That's about 60 songs already.

Plus official remixes, which they can include... They could have a choice!

The thing is, it's kind of arrogant to make a 'best of'. Bryan Adams did his after 25 years, and the girls, well, are 'in the running' for like a very overrated 5 years.

With all respect, I love Tatu, no matter how bitchy or stuck up they will ever be, but they should release a best of. In like 10 years.

:s

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 12:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ohh god no!!

if that happens, once the next album with new material will be out, people will have forgotten about them and they will basically fade away. . .
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 1:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think it's far too early....

they could have a 'singles' album, or do what Hilary Duff did - mix old singles in with a few new songs.

i hope not - i just want a new album!

Plus, yes, as people have said - it would count as an album - and an easy way for Interscope to get rid of tATu, without paying out their contract and without getting them in the studio for too long.

they signed a 4 album deal, no? d&m/L-I is the first one (it's coutned as one).

they might release a live one of SPB - so that's two!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 1:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):
i think it's far too early....

they could have a 'singles' album, or do what Hilary Duff did - mix old singles in with a few new songs.

i hope not - i just want a new album!

Plus, yes, as people have said - it would count as an album - and an easy way for Interscope to get rid of tATu, without paying out their contract and without getting them in the studio for too long.

they signed a 4 album deal, no? d&m/L-I is the first one (it's coutned as one).

they might release a live one of SPB - so that's two!

Interscope getting rid of tATU...well, I know who would benefit from THAT.
Interscope/Universal have been pathetic from the start, but that's another thread someday.
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u.'s Greatest Hits album?? Ответить с цитатой

as the way i have thought about this if universal does or ever did get rid of taty they could have a contract with they russian label that they are subsided under i think it's TA music i dunno mabye dean can shead more light on what there russian label is but i'm pretty sure it's TA Music

t.A.T.u Web FM link
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  След.
Страница 1 из 37

Перейти: