Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

In-Depth Analysis of "Dangerous and Moving"
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 4:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: In-Depth Analysis of "Dangerous and Moving" Ответить с цитатой

The girls said recently in “Closer to the Stars” on Muz TV that no one really got the concept of the video for Lyudi Invalidi. The message of the album was missed.

Well, here is my attempt at remedying that. I warn you, it is long. However, I have it broken down into parts. Personally, I think it is interesting, but then, I wrote it, lol.

When my girlfriend and I first "figured out" the message, we were like, OMG!! SOOO COOL. Like this light bulb went off and everything about Tatu suddenly made sense. But now, it almost seems obvious. In some ways, I think it put everything into perspective, big picture. Either way, even if you already figured out the message, hopefully you will find interest in the in-depth lyric, video, and symbolism analysis.

Here you go, please enjoy:

http://tatu.bitty2002.com/
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 5:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow, cool ^_^

thanks for posting, i'll read it soon :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 8:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This.
Is.
So....

COOL! Really! A bit freaky that you have like a little book about it ;), but it ROCKS! I totally support your vision! :)

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For me, this is basicaly a more detailed version of something I was thinking about.
But so far I have just read the begining on what you think.

It sounds like a voice echoing inside my head ^_^

I will finnish reading it, see what you have to say.
Then edit this to tell you what I think.

May take a while, busy as usual -_-
Thanks.

THE EDIT:

Well first things first attention all people ~все люди~ read this.
Just like "closer than close to you" this is worth the time.

Now down to business, oh and hello Buka :)
This is interesting, yes you have put time and effort into it, I want to ask you some questions about it.

You talk about higher and lower plains how they exist inside us.
How we can live on these plains, you also describe poeple as sheep.
which I agree with, I also consider people who can think for themselves sheep that are just told what to think and do.

Dose this mean that we know what level or plain another person is on?
How do we know this?
How do we know where we are?

You can argue that, you think for yourself, so you realise things others dont.
But if this is the case for me why do I think that I am not on a higher plain?
What if a person is in this higer state of mind, they fight for whats right, like fighting for family out of love, but you didnt realise that.
You were just told that is what you do, so you do it.

But this means you are agreeing/not thinking for yourself, you are a sheep. If you act blindly but then realise you did the right thing is this a point you can say you are no longer act unknowing?

You also touched on the ludi invalidy, how they try to make us "act normal" now in society their is always a pressure to conform to agree with a groupe "peer pressure" is a big thing for most people, they have to say the right things, look a certain way. or people think less of them. It is stupid I know, I will always have my #2 haircut regarldess of everyone telling me I should get a style or grow a fringe. Yet 3-5 years ago if you had a fringe or spikey hair you looked "stupid" anyway we have this BUT people who create things designers and fashion people to use an example. They want this peer-pressure effect so their design becomes popular. Dose this make them ludi invalidy? they guide the sheep, so to speak.
Im not enitrly shure how to explain it right now, its just an idea I have.

Coming back to higher / lower plain and how dep people think.
When you get to the bit where you phychoanalyes Lena you talk about her conforming to please her parents, as she respects them, but by respecting them dose this take her to a lower level?
But how can it if she is doing what she feels is right?
Or is what she feel's that is right is actually something she was told that is right meaning she is a sheep.

Or has she made her decision, decided to act respectfully like a "proper Russian Woman" because she understands that the world around her isnt perfect but by making this "decision" to conform, it is her own decision.
And so she has made a decision hopes that other people hake their decision.

I know its a little confusing, contradicting. but the depth you have went it is a little complex.

For now I will wait to hear back from you, because I want to know what you think on what I said so far :)

On top of all that though, you can still enjoy the music without needing to go any deeper than its good to listen to, if you want :)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!

Последний раз редактировалось: Jon (Вт Июн 27, 2006 10:18 pm), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
@RainBell@

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 11:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh interesting thing to talk about...

i recently realized that the whole concept and idea of the album <200 km/h in the wrong lane> has gone much deeper than i thought it was

Not Gonna Get Us
All The Things She Said
Show Me Love
30 Minutes
How Soon Is Now
Clowns (Can You See Me Now?)
Malchik Gay
Stars
§І§а§Т§а§д
§Ї§Ц §У§Ц§в§о §Я§Ц §Т§а§Ы§г§с §Я§Ц §б§в§а§г§Ъ
§±§в§а§г§д§н§Ц §Х§У§Ъ§Ш§Ц§Я§Ъ§с

It is really easy to see that all the songs reflect one idea - the boldness and the non-conformity, no matter you are a homosexual, an automaton-sexual, a criminal, a masturbater, a wild horse out of rein, a clown or whatever you think you are. I'd better call it a collection project.

================hi~===================

New album <dangerous and moving>

1. Dangerous And Moving (Intro)
2. All About Us
3. Cosmos (Outer Space)
4. Loves Me Not
5. Friend Or Foe
6. Gomenasai
7. Craving (I Only Want What I Can't Have)
8. Sacrifice
9. We Shout
10. Perfect Enemy
11. Obizienka Nol
12. Dangerous And Moving

Driving in a velocity of <200 km/h in the wrong lane> is actually <dangerous and moving>..(lack of creativity?)... But the songs in the new album either do not have clear themes or else they contradict each other. Love and Friendship seem to be the major theme of the album, which its title is Dangerous and Moving instead. Possibly The message of the album was missed. And the videos just pop out randomly, and there is not too much message in the video of FoF, Gomenasai; waste of opportunities.

Now TE-MA grabbed all the ideas away, but they are simply ugly girls, lack of the kind of charm that Yulia and Lena own. I really hope for the next album, the producer could sit down together, think about it, instead of inviting some catchy-song-producers to write some radom songs and put them all together in a disc, and then tell everyone that we all miss the message of the album.

Just some random satires, hope i did not offend anyone; satires intend to improve; sarcasm intends to hurt.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 12:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Driving in a velocity of <200 km/h in the wrong lane> is actually <dangerous and moving>..(lack of creativity?)...

I completely disagree with "Lack of Creativity" - they could have easily called the album "Disabled People" but it would have been lost on the people that have managed to miss the meaning behind the songs, just like you have.

Dangerous and Moving is a continuence of 200km/h in the wrong lane. They are not the same title. They were actually quite clever in choosing the title!

If you don't understand the album, then that's your problem, but there's no need for ...

Цитата:

I really hope for the next album, the producer could sit down together, think about it, instead of inviting some catchy-song-producers to write some radom songs and put them all together in a disc, and then tell everyone that we all miss the message of the album.

Read this thread, there are lots of interpretations of the songs - I'm sure it'll help you in your quest to better understand the complexity of the new albums!
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 12:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean you made a fair comment before about the songs making sense once you have analysed them but how many teenagers do you know that are not tatu fans that are going to sit there and analyse the songs??? i sure dont know any.

I understand most of the songs, and i like most of the songs on the album. but i think it actually down to the songs.. .they are not strong enough to compete in the charts. The songs i think that are single worthy are All about us (already a single) Loves me not and Sacrifice. All the others really just seem like fillers

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 12:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lenalover писал(а):
Dean you made a fair comment before about the songs making sense once you have analysed them but how many teenagers do you know that are not tatu fans that are going to sit there and analyse the songs??? i sure dont know any.

That wasn't the argument. RainBell was saying there was no meaning behind them, nothing creative... whereas there is! It's not t.A.T.u.'s fault if people don't think about them properly!

When did they ever make their songs simple? Prostie Dvizheniya wasn't? All The Things She said - was fairly easy lyrically - but the video made you think a bit!

Цитата:
I understand most of the songs, and i like most of the songs on the album. but i think it actually down to the songs.. .they are not strong enough to compete in the charts. The songs i think that are single worthy are All about us (already a single) Loves me not and Sacrifice. All the others really just seem like fillers

That's where we'll disagree, altho I agree that not all are single worthy. I deffinatly don't think there are any fillers, with the exception of We Shout - that wouldn't be missed if it wasn't on the album...

All the other songs are amazin! :-)
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 3:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We shout isnt that bad... lol.. i could think of a worse song *cough* gomenasai ;) (im sorry i just think its a really bad idea for a single)

i think prostye dvizhenya is one of the best tatu songs.. i play that full blast in my car all the time people think i am crazy hehehe.

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: In-Depth Analysis of "Dangerous and Moving" Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
Here you go, please enjoy:

http://tatu.bitty2002.com/

Jut gotten round to reading a bit of that, and I must say - it's all very good!

I mean very good

Haven't read all of it yet - will finish it off later :-)
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@RainBell@

Did you read anything that I wrote? It is fine if you don't, but it might be a good idea before you claim that the album lacks creativity or is all over the place. Because I think all the songs on D&M are all about the same theme. And perfectly, it is just a continuation of 200km/hr. Honestly, it is genius in my opinion. Much deeper than most "pop" albums.

As for the video FoF, I have a theory on this. they did not want to do that song next. But they can't make all the decsions, because someone has to fund and pay them. If you notice, the video is like this: Drive up, hurry, get out, okay okay, we performed, nothing special, besides the piano, bit, which, eh, throw in a little defiant self-expression? Then they throw down the finished tape, like okay satisfied. We did what you wanted, now can we please move on to the song we wanted to do next? We had a plan damn it.

YaVernuz
Well, i've been working on this for a few months, not solidly. I have little time for Tatu these days, which is why you do not see me posting all the time, though I would love to. However, I had a lot to say, lol. And it just kept building over time. I could have said a whole lot more. Believe me. When i said it made Tatu suddenly make sense to me, big picture, I meant BIG picture. I could have extended this out further and further. So be happy it is only a novella, ;) Plus I have no concept of concise or terse, sorry.

lenalover
I think that is the problem. Sure, they want to create something their "fans" will enjoy, and I think most do like the songs. But most all, they didn't want to create just a pop album. Just because most people won't take the time to understand, doesn't mean that a person doesn't feel drawn to create art. I think the girls knew from the beginning that few would take the time to analyze. If you read the "evidence" section, i highlight some quotes where Lena says to truly enjoy/understand the album, it is for thinkers. Art is not always made for a profit. That used to be the thing is Russia. True Russian artists, they have soooo much more substance, becuase they had to during Soviet times, underground, than most. The depth of creativity to get your message heard. The fact that few would ever see your art, made people more creative in my opinion- it became about the creation, not the praise or money. I am not saying Tatu is like that, because times are different. But I believe that artists are in their blood. But no one respects them as such, because they are young and they already have this label.

Dean
All I have to say is...thank you.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

D&M and LI imo, have been turned upside down, sideways, roasted, grilled, sautéed, boiled, scrambled, stir-fried (god I'm so hungry), shake, rattled and rolled by everyone. Everyone includes "professional" critics, you, me, the Russian side, the Intern'l side, people from fatal, people from .us, people from tatysite, the french, the Americans, the English, the Scotts, the Irish, the Russians, the Germans, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, basically the whole world, people who just plainly enjoy music, people who connect the dots in an album to create a story, obsessed fans, occassional fans, fans, die-hard fans, everyone.

So it's about the world around us, they're trying to help people change, inspire us, make the world a better place, give the radios something good to play, give us something to enjoy, something to reflect on, something to listen to. There are a hundred other bands who are doing just that. U2 and Mylene Farmer for examples.

They didn't write the songs. Yes they were part of the production, but what I'd be more interested in are their opinions about the songs. Why did they choose those songs? Why Obezyanka Nol' in particular? What's Nich'ya really about? How would they explain Vsya Moya Lyubov' in their own words?

If they really think we didn't get the point of the album, what a shame. It's music, it's for enjoyment, for pleasure, for listening, for dancing. Isn't that why we're fans in the first place? We liked how ATTSS sounded like, so we got the album and we loved it, oh how we loved it, and still do. We were fans from the first beat. Later came the interpretations, later came the in depth analyses, later came the connections to their lives, later came everything else. But first and foremost, it was how it sounded, (and how they kissed and fondled each other.) Anyone who says they got the message before seeing them on TV is a complete liar.

I just think they're "over-interpreted." C'mon, we (and that includes yours truly) have come to the point where we're trying to connect every song they ever sang to their lives. "Perfect Enemy" for example, a lot of us still believe it refers to Vanya. "All About Us," we initially thought it's about them, that they're back and sizzling and nothing can stop them and they're about to set off a bomb to blow the music scene to smithereens (which they haven't). But no, t.A.T.u. explained that the song along with the video is about violence against women. Now how many of us even brushed that idea?

But really, I'm proud that they have a very intellectual fanbase (and that I am part of it). The world has a shortage of such persons.

To wrap things up...
We all know what the message is, we all know perfectly well what it is (contrary to what I've said in the paragraph before the paragraph before this). It's not very deep, it's all around us (they said it themselves, the lyudi invalidy are all around us). What they're really implying to by saying "Our fans don't get the message" is that we're not doing anything about it.

Really, there is no need to think like Archimedes and Plato combined (that's a compliment) to understand t.A.T.u. They're deep, I acknowledge that. But now that you have found the "message," are you living by it? Are you "finding yourself?" For me, that really is a greater accomplishment than just writing down a complexed set of ideas and tying them together with a philosophical tone.

I hope you've had a sense of achievement with the effort. It's very well written, an indulging read for a logical thinker like me. 'Cause really, my brain is programmed to work in only two ways: Numbers and the science of the natural world. ;-)
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel -Sorry for wasting your time with my 'overly philosophical, trying to think too much into it, when it is really simple' bullshit. Thank you for making me feel humiliated, like a complete fool. I am glad your scientific mind enjoyed reading my over-analytic crap.

I didn't feel the need to talk like Plato, thank you. That is just how my mind works. I was sharing my opinion. I don't do it to feel a sense of achievement.

I don't think you were trying to hurt my feelings. But even if unintentional, you did. I really don't know how to feel about your slightly condescending, complimentary laced with eye-rolling post. I think it hurt more because I know you are not stupid, and I quite enjoyed your posts on the relationship thread.

I don't even know how to respond. The pouting baby in me wants to go, Fine, you think it is silly and over-the-top, I'll take it down. But I can't be that immature, as much as I might want to be. But this is precisely why I do not share things with people. I'm entirely too sensitive. I don't even think you were trying to be mean. I don't think you know me, and therefore don't understand my motives. I get the impression you view me as some pretentious asshole who thinks they are great because they wasted hours upon hours creating something so that others would praise them for as being such a genius. I don't like being seen that way. I can't help that I am overly analytical. i have always been. When my girlfriend listened to "we shout" this light bulb just went off. She started gushing with giddy teenage excitement. We weren't idiots, we got the simpler messages. We aren't so overly-analytical that we don't see the simple and obvious. But what we argue is that sometimes, intentional or not, art has many layers. We saw a layer that appeared to span across the whole Tatu project, primarily this new album. We were giddy and excited and all over the place. It grew and grew the more we talked about it, the more we spoke with Ka-BOOM and RTH. I would see something else that could be linked, have deeper meaning. I am the first to admit, and did, that I could just be seeing things. It took me three months to put rational thought to our giddy ideas. Believe me, I was not sitting there plotting...gee how wise and amazing can I be? I understand if you think this is over the top, but you can have the decency not to tell me that after I obviously spent hours of my life on this thing.
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 9:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
When my girlfriend listened to "we shout" this light bulb just went off. ... We aren't so overly-analytical that we don't see the simple and obvious. But what we argue is that sometimes, intentional or not, art has many layers. We saw a layer that appeared to span across the whole Tatu project, primarily this new album.

And I must say: You presented your thoughts and your analysis perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you had to say. These kinds of analytical and insightful comments about Tatu and their art are quite fascinating and thought-provoking. I read it all in one sitting, and I will go back and read it again, before I make further comments.

For now: Thank you very much for sharing, Buka and Caterfly. :)

xena225
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 9:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
For me, that really is a greater accomplishment than just writing down a complexed set of ideas and tying them together with a philosophical tone.

And I wanted to add... you are right. I fully agree. However, the first step to "living with awareness" is recognition that awareness can be had. You pose the question, am I living it? I would like to think I am, but who knows, maybe not. All I do know is that I work on it everyday. However, that doesn't mean that my attempt at sharing what I saw in the album is somehow worthless. Because for some, it may mean something. Even to those already self-aware. How do you become aware unless you ponder, analyze, debate, question? I see this as nothing more than that.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 9:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am not even going to apologise that my post has hurt your feelings. So you think what I said was BS, surely 8 out 10 people in the forum do so too, and I can see my respect points fall off the Empire State.

You think it's BS, then why are you hurt? You think you've been humiliated? This isn't the real world, the real world is out there waiting for you to put your "overly philosophical" (as quoted by you) interpretation of D&M into action. It's not my fault that my overly simple response to your "message behind t.A.T.u." is a sharp blade that has pierced your weak emotional barrier.

There was no intention to hurt, or to humiliate, nil, none, nada. This forum has always been open to debate, and I just considered this thread as one open for discussion and not just for praise and comments. And that is what I'll be apologising for. I'm sorry that I have regarded this thread as an introduction to a rich discussion/debate solely focused on what D&M is trying to tell us. I'm sorry that I even posted what I think about the message of t.A.T.u. and how I understand it in my 3d, first person view of the world.
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 10:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I am not even going to apologise that my post has hurt your feelings. So you think what I said was BS, surely 8 out 10 people in the forum do so too, and I can see my respect points fall off the Empire State.

I did not touch your respect points. You hurt my feelings, you didn’t hurt my respect for you. And how I feel shouldn’t affect how others feel. And I never once said your opinion was BS. In fact, I said you are welcome to your opinion, but could also be decent and not lace your opinion with hurtful commentary. If you cannot see how you threw some condescending remarks into your post, then I don’t know what else to say.

Цитата:
isn't the real world

Actually, it is. The internet is growing more and more everyday. To say that some of my friends online are any less important than others, would be a lie for me. Who I am online, is probably a truer representation of me than in the ‘real world,’ because in the real world, I’m too shy and insecure to speak. So maybe for you the real world is where it is at. But for some, the internet is just as real as the rest of the world? What do I do with my friends, but talk, discuss, share stories, our feelings, thoughts? I can do all of that online. I get that the internet is not the same as the real world though. I am not blind or pathetic. My world is not online. But the same basic rules of personal grace and respect should still be given online. That fact that it isn’t real does not mean that I should not have feelings. Your actions still affect others online.

Цитата:
the real world is out there waiting for you to put your "overly philosophical" (as quoted by you) interpretation of D&M into action. It's not my fault that my overly simple response to your "message behind t.A.T.u." is a sharp blade that has pierced your weak emotional barrier.

I didn’t think your response was simple. Or your view. That is the key. I never once said that your view on tatu is wrong or misguided, overly simple, or BS. But in sharing your opinion, not just in having a different opinion, but the way you presented it, hurt me—I am sorry that that is weak. I will give you examples of what was offensive to me:

The first half (up to “on TV is a liar”) was just your opinion. I may not agree with everything you wrote, but I was not offended.

But this:

Цитата:
Really, there is no need to think like Archimedes and Plato combined (that's a compliment) to understand t.A.T.u. But now that you have found the "message," are you living by it? Are you "finding yourself?" For me, that really is a greater accomplishment than just writing down a complexed set of ideas and tying them together with a philosophical tone.

I hope you've had a sense of achievement with the effort.

Basically you are implying that I am trying to sound like these great thinkers, as if trying to put myself up as ‘great.’ Maybe that truly was a compliment, but when you read your post overall, I don’t get that feeling, sorry. Second, you are implying that there is “no need” for my type of analysis. That it was simple and obvious already, but thanks for the complex sentences to make you look intelligent, I enjoy reading intelligent prose, even if it is meaningless. Maybe you didn’t mean all that, but your words can certainly be interpreted as such.

And I apologize if it was all a misunderstanding.

Цитата:
There was no intention to hurt, or to humiliate, nil, none, nada.

I also explained that I did not think this was your intention. I explained that I “believe” that you perceived me as all-important and pretentious,(which I would not say I never am), but that wasn’t my goal with this analysis. Because you had this perception of me, I believe that you had a tone in your post. I did not appreciate the tone, because I found it unfair, and therefore hurtful.

Цитата:
This forum has always been open to debate, and I just considered this thread as one open for discussion and not just for praise and comments. And that is what I'll be apologising for. I'm sorry that I have regarded this thread as an introduction to a rich discussion/debate solely focused on what D&M is trying to tell us. I'm sorry that I even posted what I think about the message of t.A.T.u. and how I understand it in my 3d, first person view of the world.

Let me reiterate, I want people to debate. I want people to add to the discussion. I do not expect praise or appreciation. However, I do expect respect for my opinion. In sharing your opinion, you do not need to belittle other people’s opinions. And yes, I am aware that you did not call me names or say my opinion was stupid. But sometimes subtle eye rolling can hurt just as much.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 10:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sigh...I never thought one line, that sole line that didn't even complete a sentence, that one line that was supossed to be my "kudos to your genius philosophy; no pun intended" line, my little play on words which I would've spoken in a merry tone, could spark this exchange of...what shall I call it...constructive apologies.

In all honesty, if I were to record myself saying those words, I would've said it in a merrier tone, a kind of urging tone asking the same questions.

Thank you for taking time to reply the way you did. It's uncommon for people to reply coolly, without all the bashing that I so commonly get from others. I am someone who appreciates things but seldom shows it. I usually talk without emotion saying in the most unexciting way how fantastic a person is, although deep inside I want to hug that person and tell them that they're fantabulous. Now I see that also shows in my writing. I've seen my mistake, my apologies for not seeing it earlier.

I think I've settled my case in this post.
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 11:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, and I'm very sensitive and don't like to put myself out there. You will notice with my first reply that my initial reaction was BAWW, I'm mad. Then it slowly cooled as my rational mind started taking over the emmotional wreck I can be.

I am a little defensive when it comes to my ideas about Tatu, especially when it comes to "over-analyzing." So I read your post in the most negative way possible. Sarcasm and all other forms of subtle harassment, lol, are very hard to read without body language. And even if you meant any attitude to begin with, hopefully now I have done my best to expel any thoughts that I am or wish to be pretentious.

Truce?
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 27, 2006 11:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gladly.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 1 из 6

Перейти: