Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. at PZR Festival [Belgium - 29th June 2006]
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Fan Get Together?? [Belgium 29/06/06] - Info in First Post Ответить с цитатой

Updated 29/May
Finally found some info out; I have located Zilvermeer and Mols; plus information on trains and Youth Hostel accommodation. Page 6 onwards.
PS It's a 10km hike from Mols Station to the gig. Boots on, everyone, or hire a bike! (Yulia wants someone to give her a piggy-back, save her strength).

Updated 28/May...
I have been reading the news about this Belgium kid's festival that t.A.T.u may (or may not be) involved in. It's near Antwerpen; so easy-ish to get to, but it's midweeek, and daytime, so not the sort of gig I was anticipating. Therefore I will not be organising anything from the UK end (I think Mad Debz is tied up with coursework anyway) BUT if you guys in Belgium can sort out a meeting after the do then I will try to publisise it as much as poss. Might even be able to make it myself!
Give everyone a chance to try out the new t-shirts ;-D

Former post.....OK; I know there has been a lot of discussion saying that they are not named on this festival etc - but if t.A.T.u. are doing their own gig in Belgium (oe Holland, NE France), it's gonna be fairly easy for peeps from the UK (at least S. England) to get to, through the tunnel if nothing else. So; watch this space for details (ie meeting in London then going to the gig/back) as and when.

Mad Debz - is the Get-Togethers new site up and running yet?

Последний раз редактировалось: howard4tatu (Пн Май 29, 2006 7:55 pm), всего редактировалось 6 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She's workin on it! :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
She's workin on it! :-)

Thanks - she said it was supposed to be ready by April (but she had student work to do instead; blummin' tax-dodger)!
Over to you, Debbie....
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So would you deffinatly be going to Belgium then Howard?

I think it could be fun - get me, you, debz and then all the Belgian fans!! Woohoo! :-)
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
So would you deffinatly be going to Belgium then Howard?

I think it could be fun - get me, you, debz and then all the Belgian fans!! Woohoo! :-)

And the Belgian beer/choccies!
You bet, mate! Don't forget it's written into my contract at work that I can take any time off (unpaid) to go watch t.A.T.u.! Belgium, a sinch!

Mind you, this *festival* thingy seems a bit iffy. I don't want to pay e100 just to see taty sing three songs and have a load of crap groups. I'd probably give that a miss, wanna see a whole concert.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They aren't going to that concert - so we'lll just have to wait and see where they do go!
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
They aren't going to that concert - so we'lll just have to wait and see where they do go!

My bedroom ;-) ?
Elo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Id love to be involved in this if it was arranged :).
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 10:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Everyone in the UK is involved! Should be quite fun! I'll have to squeeze some money out of my dad! Lol!!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm why do I like this topic so much... Oh yes FAN GET TOGETHER!!! :D

I'd love to meet all of you. what a great opportunity to meet the English fans. I think they won't perform at the festival, but maybe we'll get a concert instead :) Would be great!

Ah how I love loving in Belgium for once! I was close enough to go and meet tatu and other fans in Germany and France and now the english fans come my way! I am so looking forward to this!!!

PS: Dean, maybe you should delete the other topic about the festival, since the news isn't correct and we now have this topic instead? Just a suggestion.

Dean: Thanks for the Suggestion Anneke ;-) Done and done!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 5:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wont be able to see them if they dont come to the festival :-(... I have my tickets, me and my friends are going to Werchter, for four days.

Sorry to say but this s*cks.
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 10:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They gotta come to the UK at some point... I think I'll wait, myself. But have a great time, those that make it over to Belgium! :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 10:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
I'll have to squeeze some money out of my dad! Lol!!

what else are parents for? ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Joosty

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll come to belgium, If tatu is there :D

@Thomas: yeah that's not funny.. just s*cks :(

http://www1.neti.tv/cnt/asxgen.aspx?id=9 РУССКОЕ РАДИО. Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thomas писал(а):
I wont be able to see them if they dont come to the festival :-(... I have my tickets, me and my friends are going to Werchter, for four days.

You shouldn't have bought the tickets until the appearance was confirmed! You can always sell your tickets - I'm sure there are some people out there that would want them!!
Starbuck

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 1:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thomas писал(а):

I've had my tickets for Werchter long before I even heard rumours about tatu possibly being at the festival... so if they 'd be somewhere else in Belgium at the same time, that would really s*ck indeed! :-(
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 2:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's not said that they will come at that exact date, was it? Hmm I really wonder when they'll come. for me ot would be good if they came the 29th, but well nothing is sure yet, so... I wish tatu.ru or some other official source would finally confirm something!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 2:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ill come as long as howard promises he wears that uniform again :-p
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jack писал(а):
ill come as long as howard promises he wears that uniform again :-p

Sorted!

Meanwhile, it's good that we can get some interest in UK fans getting across to Belgium (or wherever) as there's no certainty about a gig in the UK.
Can't understand why Interscope don't tell anyone what's going on, so we can plan. Next thing is Lena gets pregnant and the whole lot is put back. And if she did get preggers, that'll be down to me, then. Anyone else want to confess??
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 15, 2006 2:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol spose we could fight over who is the father :-p
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  След.
Страница 1 из 44

Перейти: