Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

What do u think about Alcohol, cigarrets, and sex?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 21, 2006 4:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What do u think about Alcohol, cigarrets, and sex? Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol: I think that can be a limit to everything. I prefer that on the occasion :)
Cigarrets: sometimes, but I just try to stop it :)
Drugs: only 3 words to say on that. I HATE IT.
Sex: sex, sex, sex :)

and what about you ?
Day dreamer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 21, 2006 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol well i had a problem with drinking a little while ago, when my school found out i was gay, i got a lot of shit from the people so drink was the only release from it all, but iv got over it with help from my friends and now i joke about being the youngest alcoholic lol

i dont have a problem with smoking, almost everyone in my family smokes so it doesnt bother me

edited

as for sex lol i dont think theres a person alive who doesnt like it lmfao but again if you do it privatly im not botherd who does it lol

ohh you should add gambaling to the list lol i cant stand it! i would go out with an alcoholic, drugy sex addict but i wouldnt go near a gambler lol i cant stand it lmfao

x~X~x
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 21, 2006 5:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow! I congratulate you! Yes, Friends are "top banana" simply the best what a person can have :) .. How old r u now? were u a unhappy that you was gay? Why? So And now u arent? how it happened..
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 12:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol is nice, I like to drink, and I like trying different alcoholic drinks and spirits, I drink a bit but I don't really binge drink at all.

Cigarettes are my biggest obstacle to conquor. I try giving up and I want to sooooo bad but i'm always around smokers and I give in. But soon I think i'll be able to cos i'm gonna try some patches or gum.

Sex is... sex. It's great :D lol.

Gambling is not a problem, I don't like to gamble money, IMO it's a mugs game. The house always wins.
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 2:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

alcohol:nice
cigarret:smell really bad,dunt like it
drugs:no...no!never!
sex: ohhhh i dunt kno
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 2:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol: fun but bad...if it's for 1 night...it depends...but i prefer not to drink :);
Cigarettes: Ban Ban Ban!!!
Drugs: If you are willing to die...please go ahead...absolute ban too!!!
and Sex: Sweet desire ;P taste it as long as u can...it's life ;)
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 3:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

alcohol - i dont drink it really. prefer water when i go to clubs.....
cigarettes- yes i smoke...so no ban :p
drugs - some drugs help us get better, some kill us. i would never take anythin to harm me
sex - love it

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 4:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol: i like this one
Cigarettes: smells bad, expensive, nothing for me ;-)
Drugs: no thanks
Sex: no experience so i cant tell :-)
octavarium

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

alcohol = i dont know how life would be without it

cigarettes= i gave up smoking 26 december 2005 and happy to do that

drugs= i have never tried and dont wanna

sex= meaning of life
My heart was blinded by you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
octavarium

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 22, 2006 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: What do u think about Alcohol, cigarrets, and sex? Ответить с цитатой

nikiTA.TU писал(а):
Alcohol: I think that can be a limit to everything. I prefer that on the occasion :)
Cigarrets: sometimes, but I just try to stop it :)
Drugs: only 3 words to say on that. I HATE IT.
Sex: sex, sex, sex :)

and what about you ?

three words for sex is really nice :)
My heart was blinded by you.
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 1:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ban cigarettes, please. I mean... why? There's chocolate...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 1:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alocohol: Well, have never had it but I guess it can be nice in small quantites ^^
Cigarrets: Waste of money, smells disgusting...
Sex: Don't know, never done it. ;)
drugs: never never, a very bad thing.
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 2:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol - i dont like to see binge drinking or people drinking alot to be cool but drinking is ok i suppose if your responsible. i drink to steady my nerves or feelings or whatever. sometimes i drink if im feeling down (yeah i know, sign of alcoholism!!)

Cigarettes: I smoke 2 -3 a week, maybe more. i do it to steady myself and keep me sane

Sex: sex is sex. everyone does it. no one has a problem with it. lol
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 2:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Drinking - it's hilarious! :-) As long as you dont go too OTT! A few drinks with friends and you could even turn watching paint dry into an exciting evening! (Altho most of the wet paint would probably end up on peoples clothes!).

Smoking - It's disgusting, you smell, your breath smells, it turns your teeth and nails yellow, and you can get cancer from it. So is all of that really worth that 2 minute high(If you can even call it a high) you get from a cigarette?

Sex - Most people do it - so go for it! As long as it's responsible and safe ;-) I don't condone one night stands.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 2:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Sex - Most people do it - so go for it! As long as it's responsible and safe ;-) I don't condone one night stands.

ok, everyone except Priests! ohh wait, they do things to children dont they..........ok, so everyone has sex!! who doesnt??
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 2:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
ok, everyone except Priests! ohh wait, they do things to children dont they..........ok, so everyone has sex!! who doesnt??

That was a lame joke, and if it wasn't a joke, then you need to stop stereotyping people.

There are plenty of celibate people in the world - eg Nuns.

So not EVERYONE has sex.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 2:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Seinas писал(а):

That was a lame joke, and if it wasn't a joke, then you need to stop stereotyping people.

There are plenty of celibate people in the world - eg Nuns.

So not EVERYONE has sex.

in Ireland sexual abuse claims are all over the newspapers, even on the TV soaps the priests are paedophiles! its crazy. and im not stereotyping, the media is stereotyping
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 23, 2006 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):

...and im not stereotyping, the media is stereotyping

that's the problem with the people in our time, they believe everything a newspaper or TV-show tells them
in our days the people are as naiv as an 8-year-old child, or no, not even they are so naiv as some people.
Nobody asks anymore, everybody believes and that's what you should stop.
Don't quote the TV-soaps, 'cause they're stupid, uninformatial and written by some people who "create" their stories to make money.
If anybody tells you some stupid stuff, then remember me and ASK them for more information, if they give them to you, then ask 'em again.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 24, 2006 8:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol: I like it...but I don't like my Saturday morning hangovers. I tend to spend my Friday nights at a friend's house, and I always end up having too many shots and feeling like crap in the morning.

Cigarettes: I like the look, and I feel they add to the "atmosphere" of a club...but I quit smoking *tobacco* almost 5 years ago and don't plan on starting again.

Sex: Now there's something I miss. VERY much. It's been a longer wait than I ever imagined. Embarrassingly long.
'Nuff said.
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 24, 2006 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol: I like alcohol, i drink it at restaurants or parties, i dont get drunk or anything, hate being hungover, aiiiii!

Cigarettes: I dont smoke, i dont find it gross but i wouldnt date a smoker, i think they are a waste of money though.

Sex: having only done it once then i cant really go into detail but im guessing it gets better in time!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: