Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

'Official' Street Team/Fan Club (announcement p.19)
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: 'Official' Street Team/Fan Club (announcement p.19) Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys,

For any of you that read the "Email from Sven" thread - you will know that us fans want to create a Street Team/Fan-Club website.

My current Ideas for the site are that we can have a truly global site, with several people from each country in charge of their own particular area!

The site will provide information on tour & concert dates, aswell as provide information on fan meet-ups etc.

So far we don't have many Ideas for the site - we just know we need it!

So... down to business!

Originally Howard and Debbie's (MadDebz) idea - so all credit to them! I know debbie is working on her own site at the moment - so maybe when she returns from Greece we can combine our ideas!

I'll project manage since we need someone that's available pretty much all the time - my mobile number will be available to everybody that are able to help - as will my email addresses!

All ideas and designs will be put to vote and anything we dont like - we wont use! It's got to be something we all want! :-)

But, we need some people to help with the actual work on the site!

I can code a little with ASP, and I'm good with HTML. So I can help out - by my knowledge is limited!

We need to decide whether we are going to go PHP or ASP route - but that's dependant on what you guys can code it! So here's what we need....

Website Programmers (Javascript, ASP, PHP, HTML, Flash etc)
Graphics Designers
Beta Testers (To ensure that our site is fully functional across a range of computer systems)
Proof Readers (To ensure that our spelling, wording and grammar is all correct - 'cause mine sucks!)

and most of all - lots and lots of ideas!

So if any of you guys want to help me out - PM me and tell me what you can do (Graphics, Programmers, Flash etc)

I'll pull the team together and try and discuss with each of you where we want to go with this, and how we are going to do it.

Then we will need the input of all you guys to let us know what we need on the website!!

So, if anybody has time (and it is important that you have the time to help, because we can only go as fast as our slowest member of staff) and is willing to help - please let me know so we can get the ball rolling!

Howard made the following comment...
Цитата:

I suppose you can call yourselves official as long as there is NO current official club?

We could do that - but I want this to be done properly - I want the tatu management to WANT to make us official! That's why we need a kick-*ss site! :-)

-Dean

------------------------------

Edit:

Ok, management love the idea of a Street Team / Fan-club website! :-)

more updates to come soon when all decisions are made!

Watch this space!

-Dean

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Вт Май 30, 2006 4:07 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 10:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A already said a would help.
I dont know ASP but easy enough to learn.
Didnt know flash two months ago but I know enough now.
I know Dany79 knows ASP so he could help with that.

My last test is near the end of this month, then I will be able to help.
Thats why I couldnt start on the phone game now.
Or anything else for that matter.

But that will have come and gone soon enough.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
A already said a would help.

Your A button get stuck? lol.

I already got you as "onboard" Jon! :-) Just want to get as many people as possible involved! :-)
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd love to help with things although i'm not a computer wiz but i'll help with anything extra that needs doing. I know you want to improve t.A.T.u.'s promotion in the UK Dean and i'd also love to do that.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- писал(а):
I know you want to improve t.A.T.u.'s promotion in the UK Dean and i'd also love to do that.

I think that's something all t.A.T.u. fans want to improve on!

I know that they could be HUGE again - but they need promo - and we need to do everything we can to help! So this is a start! :-)

Any special skills you think could help us? Are you imaginative - because we need a good layout and design - then we need the graphics people to create a "layout" picture for each design idea - and then we can start choosing which designs we like and combine them all into a final design so we can start coding! :-)

I'm sure we'll find a way for you all to help out anyway! :-)

Feedback will be the most obvious one - we need feedback so we get it right! :-)

Edit: Guys - I forgot one of the other major thing we will need!! - We will need help translating pages into different languages - so anybody that can do that - that's great! :-)
Elo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Id really like to help in some way - being a proof reader is a possibility...

Sadly I dont really have any experience in anything website related - HTML, designing graphics etc.

But yeah - if you find a job for someone that doesn't have a great deal of special skills, but a big chunk of time to use up - count me in! ^^

Id be happy to be something like a writer, moderator, proof reader, beta tester, dancer - whatever! :)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lmao, a good dancer is always needed Elo! :-)

Cheers for volunteering - when we get started we'll have a clearer idea of everything that is needed - so we can get back to you all with a more specific list of how you can help! :-)

-Dean
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Elo писал(а):
But yeah - if you find a job for someone that doesn't have a great deal of special skills, but a big chunk of time to use up - count me in! ^^

yeah me too

i can beta test (im on mac) and mmh translate in french...

i'll be glad to help so if you need something i can do, im here guys ^_^

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette - you and Arnaud can take the French "mini site" if you want.

Once we've got the english one up and running and start translating into french - we'll deffinatly need you guys!

We'll also need your ongoing help from then on to keep the french site updated if thats ok with you?

Edit: You will both be team members capable of posting news etc on the main page! :-)

A sort of "moderator" of the French site.
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

of course ! :D and i have a lot of time so the updates are not a problem

i have a question, what will be our site's name ? do we keep the "street team" name ?

Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Undecided yet - that will be one of the last things that gets decided though, and it will of course be a public opinion thing where team members will decide on the best suggestions (top 20 or so) and then it will be put to a vote :-)

So everybody can start thinking of a site name now but keep them quiet for the time being so nobody steals the name and registers the domain before we can! lmao! :-)
JBtATu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This all sounds super! Just let me know when my help is needed! ^_^
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Edit: You will both be team members capable of posting news etc on the main page! :-)
A sort of "moderator" of the French site.

YAY !!!

About the name, ok cool, i will start to thing about it, and i will ask to my friends if they have cool name's idea, the more ideas we will have, the better it is :D

Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 11:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

JBtatu: I will do - don't worry about that ;-) The more the merrier! :-D

Julietter: Glad to have you on-board aswell!

Now we just need to wait for some graphics people to get on board - can't have an aesthetically pleasing website if we don't have some good graphics!

-Dean
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i will be glad to help translating the site into chinese/cantonese
and for the name...can we just use jon's "tatuism"?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nope - tatuism is completely different to what we are trying to achieve with this site. They are seperate things! ;-)

Name will be decided at a later date anyway.

But you will be invaluable to the project, being able to translate into Chinese/Cantonese!

Thanks a million Carman! :-D
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd be more than happy to help, although I don't know what I could do. I live in Wisconsin, in the US. I'm fairly close to Chicago and do travel there a few times a year. I am not so bad with html and pretty good at graphics. I don't know...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Kupkake - I'm sure we can find you something to help with - check PM's! ;-)

-Dean
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll be willing to help!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Obezyanki писал(а):
I'll be willing to help!

lol, thanks - in what capacity can you help?

Just general tester / proof reader - or can you program and/or do graphics?

We need imaginative people aswell - so anybody with active imaginations - you'll be good for design ideas! :-)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  След.
Страница 1 из 19

Перейти: