Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

"Craving" song fans!
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
SSSR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 7:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: "Craving" song fans! Ответить с цитатой

Who does fing Craving the best song on Dangerous and Moving album?Who has an idea how would the video look?Just go here and share your stuff with us!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger
tuga man

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the best i dont say... but one of the best..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 8:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not my top song but I love it, it's not a top song for most fans cos they don't think it's very t.A.T.u but I think it is. It was produced by Trevor Horn and he did songs from 200 km/h... so I defo thinks it's a t.A.T.u-ish song.
jojocollett

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think Craving is a good song but not the top song on the album.
I like it because the change of pace of the music its not in your face like some of the others songs,
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 10:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i like it too , but it is not one of my favorites.... and the video..hmmm.... it would be very interesting to see it... i cant imagine what would be like ...
Obezyanka13

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 26, 2006 11:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like it, but it would be better with some sitar and tablas..maybe a digeradoo.
The chorus is easy enough for me to relate to, and in a way it sort of almost references The Smiths thematically, specifically "I Want The One I Can't Have".
Yeah, I know, it's a stretch...but they did cover a Smiths song before!
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 2:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've said this before and I will say it again. It is my favorite song fron D&M. I love it. :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 2:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Where as Craving is an absoloutly exellent song, it is over shadowed by Vsya Moya Lubov for me. I just bought Dangerous and Moving "officialy" (i had my cousin burn me it weeks ago, crap quality) on monday last week, and VML is a bonus track along with LI...and OH MY GOD, beautiful...so passionate and meaningful.

Current top 5
1)Vsya Moya Luboz
2)Friend or Foe
3)Obezyanka Nol (Dark yet funny)
4)Craving
5)Cosmos
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

most people hate this song, i dont know why, its one of my favourites off the album. Lyrically its confusing, ''i only want what i cant have'' ''i only need want i dont want''...that makes no sense to me at all
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

''i only want what i cant have''
Seems pretty simple to me - What you want, you can't have. E.g. your madly in love with someone and really want them, but you can't have them.

''i only need want i dont want''
Then the things that you need, your not particularly bothered about having!

Easy peasy ;-)
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Seems pretty simple to me - What you want, you can't have. E.g. your madly in love with someone and really want them, but you can't have them.

Easy peasy ;-)

Totally right Dean !
And I recognize me in the first sentence (Lena ^^)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 28, 2006 1:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really, really dont like Craving. Its just so...bland.

The droning 'I only need what I dont want...' just reminds me of the Sugarbabes which I cant stand :).

Otherwise, D&M is incredible! VML/Cosmos are my personal favourites.
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 28, 2006 6:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I LOOOOOVE Craving!!! The chorus is a killer and the WAY the chorus kicks is absolutely to die for. And I can relate to the songs theme "I only want what I can´t have, I only need what I don´t want" However I´m not too big a fan of the arrangements in the rest of the song, these bird like sounds remind me of spring and are just silly in my opinion. But the chorus... Man I love that.

"Badada - I only want what I can´t have..."
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 28, 2006 7:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love this song, especially the beginning with the sound of this beautiful flute
So amazing !

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 12, 2006 8:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Easy peasy ;-)

It's always like that,at least that's my opinion-and yourz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the middle when Lena sings so soulfully...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 13, 2006 5:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dont like it...
its too boring

Craving is the last in my top songs

I hatee the chorus ¬¬
it'd be better without that part

Sorry, it's just my personal opinion
Opiekun

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 13, 2006 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like this song because there are nice text and, music..... but my best is Cosmos ^^ Obezyanka, D&M and Perfect Enemy :]
Of my life

Light hurts:
Can anyone switch off the sun?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
JMack

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I always thought that the chorus meant that they had everything that they wanted in life as the things they need is the things they dont want (and they only want things they cant have)

(reading that over, it sounds confusing but hopefully someone will understand what i am trying to say)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 13, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

umm I donґt like that song, Itґs to slow and boring for me O.o ,I prefer cosmos, craving Itґs a song to go to bed I donґt know ... ,everytime that I listen dangerous and moving cd I have to switch that song `cause I really donґt like it =/
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: