Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u's Comeback
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 8:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u's Comeback Ответить с цитатой

Has anyone else noticed this?

What's you view is it good or bad?

I think it's great!!!!!!!

Chrissy

Последний раз редактировалось: x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x (Пт Июн 29, 2012 3:43 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
pinky8

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: hi Ответить с цитатой

Hi yes i did i saw them on madtv singing all the things she said on stage it was great. Madtv on here early hours morning.

:)
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 12:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I haven't seen any Tatu on TV for ages, and the only thing i can remember seening on TV of Tatu was the video for All The Things She Said, and possibly Not Gonna Get Us. But I live in Australia, and I can't remember if Tatu were very big here. There are only about 4 other people that I have met that like Tatu.

But hopefully all this will change once the new CD is released, but then they might become really popular, and then everyone that starts to like them will be all like "You only like them coz the rest of us like them", or "You're only pretending to be Tatu fans to be cool". But i'll know that I was a true fan before all these possible false fans.

I cant even remember what I'm typing about, I have been on holidays in California for 3 weeks, and the time difference is really screwing me around. Its only 11pm here, but in San Francisco it would be like 4am yesterday or something.

Does anyone agree or has anyone ever thought about the whole fake fan thing that might happen in the not too distant future?
Riina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 4:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, they played All the things she said in the finnish radio last week.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: yeah Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I mean I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but over in the UK I've seen t.A.T.u.'s video ATTSS on the music channels more than 3 times, once on MTV, which I found surprising. Also, they've been on SkyNews quite recently, and the Daily Mail (a leading English newspaper) has written an article about them! It's good to see that they're making their way back onto the pop scene, cos they kick ***! :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: yeah Ответить с цитатой

Nick писал(а):
Yeah I mean I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but over in the UK I've seen t.A.T.u.'s video ATTSS on the music channels more than 3 times, once on MTV, which I found surprising. Also, they've been on SkyNews quite recently, and the Daily Mail (a leading English newspaper) has written an article about them! It's good to see that they're making their way back onto the pop scene, cos they kick ***! :D

What did the Daily Mail say?! How can I miss that!! Tell me! When were they in the Daily Mail??

Also, what was said about them on sky news??
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 9:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As in yall saw them on MADTV. Could someone remind to watch MADTV everyday?
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2005 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi. The Daily Mail article isnt actually exactly that new, you csn just read it if you fo to the topic "is this true?" but sky news was early january and it was brief but they said something like russian pop duo t.A.T.u. plans to relaunch a new single under a hetrosexual image, following the success of their... and so on it was quite brief, no interviews, just a picture of them in their school uniforms. Hope that helps, not too exciting really :)
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2005 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vote for them on MadTV. Well not really them but the episode where they performed. Vote now!!!!!! I voted 25 times/hour for 2 hours now...lol

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/madtv/50_greatest/episode.jhtml?s=8
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2005 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nick писал(а):
Hi. The Daily Mail article isnt actually exactly that new, you csn just read it if you fo to the topic "is this true?" but sky news was early january and it was brief but they said something like russian pop duo t.A.T.u. plans to relaunch a new single under a hetrosexual image, following the success of their... and so on it was quite brief, no interviews, just a picture of them in their school uniforms. Hope that helps, not too exciting really :)

Cool, thanks fo the info :)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2005 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just wondering by the way, quite irrelivant from this topic but hey- do you know which new songs are gonna be on the new album, does it include prostye dvizheniya and zaschizhatsya ochkami or don't t.A.T.u. own them now? if anyone knows? thanks :D
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2005 10:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nick писал(а):
Just wondering by the way, quite irrelivant from this topic but hey- do you know which new songs are gonna be on the new album, does it include prostye dvizheniya and zaschizhatsya ochkami or don't t.A.T.u. own them now? if anyone knows? thanks :D

Someone said somewhere in other forums that Nich'ya and Ty Soglasna wil be there.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 26, 2005 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 26, 2005 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nick писал(а):

I agree, You agree, one of those two, I dont remember! I think its You Agree, since Ya, is I.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 26, 2005 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh rite, thanks...by the way, just an observation (lol) that you're often on the forum when I am, I guess we use the PC at the same time... Boy was that irrelivant lol but hey! :D
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 26, 2005 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Nick писал(а):

I agree, You agree, one of those two, I dont remember! I think its You Agree, since Ya, is I.

It's "You Agree"...
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 27, 2005 3:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I heard today on the radio that they were releasing a new song...and guess what...IT WAS ROBOT!!! I couldn't help it, but i burst out lauging. I'm glad to know at least, that people still feel attracted to their music, no matter how old it might be...lol.

I think the people on the radio were asked for new songs about tATu and they had no other option, but get the first one on the internet.

I'm happy for their comeback, so excited and thrilled!!!
tanrah

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 27, 2005 12:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Was Pobot broadcasted by your local radio? It's really interesting information!
Unfortunatelly that is not their best song - that was a product for local russian market when TATU were not popular in other world. It's strange that your radio made such a mistake - Julia's ans Lena's voices are too young (children) in this song.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 27, 2005 5:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tanrah писал(а):
Was Pobot broadcasted by your local radio? It's really interesting information!
Unfortunatelly that is not their best song - that was a product for local russian market when TATU were not popular in other world. It's strange that your radio made such a mistake - Julia's ans Lena's voices are too young (children) in this song.

I agree with you. That is not their best song, but I don't really have any idea why they have decided to play it. They say it is their "new" song, i don't understand this. This radio station is the best here in my country, so I guess people are requesting tatu's music, and they just figured out that Robot might be an option.

I've heard it several times, as you say, Their voices are so young and kind of "innocent". People are waiting for their return here in Southamerica, we really appreciate their music and talent and certainly... I can not wait :- )!
tanrah

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 28, 2005 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks a lot! It's very pleasant to read such a post from Ekvador. It means that TATU continue to be popular not only in Europe! I hope they'll release your expectations!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: