Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

American fans

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
SexyTisha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 23, 2004 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: American fans Ответить с цитатой

I wanna see tatu and its not like i can fly to Russia to see them.
Does any one know when they will come to America?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address
joe*loves*tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 23, 2004 10:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If they come to America again, it's sure to be announced on the main page of Tatu.ru. Let's just keep hoping it will happen! :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 23, 2004 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We can only hope. I actually wanted to fly to Russian with my uncle to enjoy the view and if I could there concert LOL. If only we had money like Donald Trump... private concert for me and a private one for limit US people. LOL!!!

Maybe if we e-mail their label... requesting it... they may actually give us a nice not too expensive concerts around the usa :)

-X
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MadDebz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 24, 2004 12:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well as Tatu where booked for a concert at the Trump Taij Mahal learly this year (I was meant to be going), but had to cancel because of Yulya expecting... I'd say they will be due to repay that canclelation and perform in New Jersey or nearby at somepoint in the near futre.
weareyoume

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 24, 2004 1:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i want them to play in canada...america is good to then i could go to america and watch them perform.
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 27, 2004 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i really do hope they tour the US that would be so awsome but if they don't i will go to Russia to see them
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
SexyTisha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 28, 2004 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would fly to Russia to see them theres just the problem with money but eventually i will fly there just to see them
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 30, 2004 12:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

does anyone know the fastest way to get a russian visa?
Jam_One

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 30, 2004 11:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Contact Russian consulate in San Francisco,
or embassy in Washington, DC.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 31, 2004 12:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm if florida..is there a consulate nearer than those cities?
BooSteR

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 31, 2004 1:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I saw TATU on 0.5 metres in club METRO (spb)
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 31, 2004 1:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel - check this website.. http://www.russianembassy.org/ You should find the info you need there...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 31, 2004 4:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

waaah....
200$$ for processing papers by mail...!!!
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 28, 2005 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG
*faints*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2005 7:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm guessing 200 bucks is nothing. Think of the tickets... about 1000 :-X

Why do you think if people make it to the USA... they hope to get the green card?

-X
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2005 2:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

greencard means that after 3 years you can apply for a US citizenship.

News: Getting from London or Berlin to Russia for the price of a restaurant meal (1/11 update)

Breaking News: From 9 until 20 February 2005 Aeroflot has winter sale and the ticket price goes down about 50%. If you buy a ticket within this time span, you can fly to most Siberian cities in Russia for $130 US return, to Europe for $100 US return, to USA for $300 US return, to Ulan-Bataar, Beijing, or Dehli for $250 US return. The prices don't include the airport tax (usually $0 to $50) and you should fly between 28 March and 4 June, but not between 27 April to 1 May and 7 May to 11 May. The date change is possible for a $100 US fee. The flight should originate in Russia.
You will be able to book online and purchase these tickets through WayToRussia.Net Airline Tickets service starting from 9 February or at any Aeroflot office in Russia.

Someone take me to London!!!

And normal tickets are 500-700 USD depending on the season. Right now it's 470USD roundtrip on most airlines. That's roundtrip once again, roundtrip.
ANd if you go in person to the Russian embassy, visas are around 90-200 depending on which kind and the duration of processing. 5-7 is 90$ for business and tourist and pay 150$ and you'll get it in two days.
Tourist visa is only valid for one month.
ANd before you do anything, you must have an invitation before you could get any visa. Invitations include deals with travel agencies.
AllTheThingsSheSaid

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 31, 2005 6:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: omg Ответить с цитатой

OMG!!! I would be so happy if they came to the us, i love them so much and hope i get to see them eventually, ill find a way im determined..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 31, 2005 8:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

they are in the us
AllTheThingsSheSaid

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 01, 2005 6:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: ... Ответить с цитатой

WOW! that's awesome, im sorry but im not up to date on there info....anyways im trying to be!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 6:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's likely (if they're susccessful!) they'll go to venues around the USA.

It's also likely they'll come to London too, yay! :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: