Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Flipsyde ft. t.A.T.u. "Happy Birthday"
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Flipsyde ft. t.A.T.u. "Happy Birthday" Ответить с цитатой

Here's Flipsyde's new single ft. t.A.T.u. titled 'Happy Birthday'.
It says "Feat piper' whoever that is..but just change it to "t.A.T.u." -
they use "Gomenasai' - the piano intro, and in teh chorus..."what i thought was a dream...was as real as it seemed' and yulia going ' i made a mistake"...

pretty good for a hip-hop song.
Check it out.

http://rapidshare.de/files/8548128/Flipsyde_-_Happy_birthday.mp3.html

It's gunna be released
Media - CD-MAXI
Date - 2005-12-19
Genre - POP/ROCK
Catalog - G-9889578
Price - 39.00 SEK
EAN - 0602498895788

There's a video on Universal Italy website but it requires login:
http://www.universalmusic.it/web/index.php

or
http://rapidshare.de/files/8568728/320.asf.html
for the vid

Thanks to Tatutaty of tatysite.net forums

Edit by Dean: Links have been OK'ed :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Angel
Afodite

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's Fantastyk!!!

I like it so much,I'm really happy of this work!
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I read about that early thanks for the links :D

Although i'm a big rap/hip hop fan the song is ok, it needs to grow on me but the best part is the t.A.T.u vocals mixed in.

The lyrics are nice.
t.A.T.u02

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 1:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanx Julian. i really like it
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 1:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i really like this song! its quite sad tho :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 4:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah! this song has really really grown on me.

i love how Flipsyde uses Gomenasai..

and its about the guy regretting making his GF get an abortion. well thats what i think
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 10:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How famous are Flipsyde in the US and around the world? They're not famous at all in the UK.
JBtATu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rap/HipHop is not my favorite style of music so maybe thats why but I live in the U.S. and I really haven't ever heard of them. Maybe Flipsyde is up and coming or something.. I am not really sure....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 11:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

JBtATu писал(а):
Rap/HipHop is not my favorite style of music so maybe thats why but I live in the U.S. and I really haven't ever heard of them. Maybe Flipsyde is up and coming or something.. I am not really sure....

They had a really cool song called 'Someday' and their video was also great and guess who was the director? James Cox did a good job. Also their album 'We the people' was produced by Martin Kierszenbaum and one of them Dave Lopez worked on Dangerous and Moving, he did the guitar parts. I think Yulia also mentioned them in one of her diary entries.[/quote]

Последний раз редактировалось: Konami (Вс Дек 04, 2005 10:03 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
zwartkat

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The song is rather good... I like the mix between the rap and the girls'voice.

But the lyrics affraid me... That sounds so integrist!

From a medical and a scientifical view, foetus are not yet human being! And the term homicide and murder are unapropriate for abortion... Now, integrist use this terms to intimidate and to make feel guilty women who wants got the right to decide herself to give or not the life.

Abortion is never a good solution, but abortion with guilty and religion's doom (and of curse, in some lands, with sentences) is worst.

Moreover, did you notice that this song is sang by men?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Masha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 4:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like it!
At the first time I heard it on the radio in 1th december and it was my birthday!I was soo lucky to hear Gomenasai with another song!
And now I read the lyrics and just wanted to cry....very very nice song!

Flipsyde make very good music like their "Someday" which was soo populair here.
Что как Дубцова запоешь «о нем».
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 4:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow thast an anazing song , its moving :( , who excatly did this song for them and why is he saying happy birthday ? :S

its a nice song but i dont really get some parts :P

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@kiki
here are the lyrics which were posted on the homepage of cherrytree-records and flipsyde:

Цитата:
lyrics to "Happy Birthday" by Flipsyde featuring Piper

FLIPSYDE featuring Piper
Happy Birthday + Make a wish
Please accept my apologies, I wonder what would have been. Would you have been a little angel or an angel of sin? Tom-boy running around, hanging with all the guys. Or a little tough boy with beautiful brown eyes. I paid for the murder before they determined the sex, choosing our life over your life meant your death. And you never got a chance to even open your eyes, sometimes I wonder as a fetus if you fought for your life. Would you have been a little genius? In love with math? Would you have played in your school clothes and made me mad? Would you have been a little rapper like your poppa The Piper? Would you have made me quit smoking by finding one of my lighters? I wonder about your skin tone and shape of your nose, and the way you would've laughed and talked fast or slow. I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen. Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.
Happy Birthday + What I thought was a dream + Make a wish + Was as real as it seemed + I made a mistake
I got a million excuses, as to why you died. And other people got their own reasons for homicide. Who's to say it would've worked and who's to say it wouldn't have I was young and struggling, but old enough to be a dad. The fear of being my father has never disappeared, I ponder it frequently while I'm sippin' on my beer. My vision of a family was artificial and fake so when it came time to create, I made a mistake. But now you got a little brother, maybe it's really you. Maybe you really forgave us knowing we were confused. Maybe, every time that he smiles it's you proudly knowing that your father's doing the right thing now. I'll never tell a woman what to do with her body, but if she don't love children, then we can't party. I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen. Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.
And from the Heavens to the womb to the Heavens again. From the ending to the ending, never got to begin. Maybe one day we can meet face to face, in a place without time and space. Happy birthday.

(c) 2005 i4i Music/Martin Cherrytree Music

http://www.roman-sven-troy.de.vu/
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I listened to the first line and then deleted it from my computer. I hate it.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ya, and here are the complete lyrics going through the song, from start to finish...

Цитата:

Happy Birthday, Make a wish
Please accept my apologies, I wonder what would have been. Would you have been a little angel or an angel of sin?
Tom-boy running around, hanging with all the guys. Or a little tough boy with beautiful brown eyes.
I paid for the murder before they determined the sex, choosing our life over your life meant your death.

And you never got a chance to even open your eyes, sometimes I wonder as a fetus if you fought for your life.
Would you have been a little genius? In love with math? Would you have played in your school clothes and made me mad?
Would you have been a little rapper like your poppa The Piper? Would you have made me quit smoking by finding one of my lighters?

I wonder about your skin tone and shape of your nose, and the way you would've laughed and talked fast or slow.
I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen. Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.

Happy Birthday, What I thought was a dream, Make a wish, Was as real as it seemed,
Happy Birthday, What I thought was a dream, Make a wish, Was as real as it seemed, I made a mistake

I got a million excuses, as to why you died. And other people got their own reasons for homicide.
Who's to say it would've worked and who's to say it wouldn't have I was young and struggling, but old enough to be a dad.
The fear of being my father has never disappeared, I ponder it frequently while I'm sippin' on my beer.
My vision of a family was artificial and fake so when it came time to create, I made a mistake.

But now you got a little brother, maybe it's really you. Maybe you really forgave us knowing we was confused.
Maybe, every time that he smiles it's you proudly knowing that your father's doing the right thing now.

I'll never tell a woman what to do with her body, but if she don't love children, then we can't party.
I think about it every year, so I picked up a pen. Happy birthday, I love you whoever you would've been.

Happy Birthday, What I thought was a dream, Make a wish, Was as real as it seemed,
Happy Birthday, What I thought was a dream, Make a wish, Was as real as it seemed, I made a mistake

And from the Heavens to the womb to the Heavens again. From the ending to the ending, never got to begin.
Maybe one day we can meet face to face, in a place without time and space.

Happy birthday.

And from the Heavens to the womb to the Heavens again. From the ending to the ending, never got to begin.
Maybe one day we can meet face to face, in a place without time and space.

Happy birthday.

Kiki - in the song he says he thinks about it every year, maybe he's saying happy birthday because it's supposed to represent the day he should have been born.. but wasnt... It's a very sad song and the way they have used the tatu lyrics is brilliant. They fit really well. Now we know why Martin really wanted Yulia and Lena to sing this song, even though Yulia wasn't keen on it!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:41 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If the song gets big I hope t.A.T.u get their 2 cents for having their song used.
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They should get some credit for the part the other people used. I mean, I would be mad if I wasn't given any credit for my song that was in someone elses song..
The Raven

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The don`t own this song, so i doubt there will be any credits. Credits are with Kierszenbaum who wrote the song and the lyrics and Interscope.

http://www.roman-sven-troy.de.vu/
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They should get credit, they might not own the rights to the song, but it still features tatu as a group, they'll probably include it on the CD cover in small writing or something! :-(
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 11:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Did this line "Maybe one day we can meet face to face, in a place without time and space" remind anyone else of "Outer Space". I always have Tatu on my mind.

Well, that's exactly what went through my mind when I heard that line... so I guess your mind and mine are tuned on to the same channel, RTH!

And the lyrics honestly moved me to tears, because I could imagine what Yulia must have gone through after her abortion and how she might feel if she heard the song and understood what it's about...

I, too, find it interesting that a man would be singing those words, which goes to show an abortion can be a painful process for the guy involved as well.

It's a very good hip-hop song, if I've ever heard one. Thank you for sharing it with us, Julian!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: