Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u in MEXICO City / Nov 27-29 2005
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with you!! And Yulia asks Lena how is she doing... then Lena makes this more or less thing with her hand, it was so cute! We just yelled loweder, we had to encourage Yulia because she was giving her ABSOLUT BEST!!! We just couldnt belive our eyes... it all was too emotional lol. Its a looooot different when you see the video, Now you can understand lol!
PLUS MY RESPECT TO SVEN,ROMAN and TROY, thanx to them t.a.t.u sounds AWSOME LIVE!!

Thank you very much for the respect!! =) LOL

P.S .- I havent seen the second part since i was at the concert, but they cut Friend or Foe because they premiered the Video in Mexico.
I hope we can subtitle the video for you guys soon.
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

emowen писал(а):
I keep my promises, so as soon as i got it I will share this treasure with you guys here is the SO WAITED FIRST PART OF THE SHOWCASE IN MEXICO CITY!

Wow, thanks a lot emowen. I could, I could...Even kiss you! (okey, don't be scared. I'm just so hyper now)

When I was watching that viedeo, I laughed, I cried. I even screamed (and that is very unusual for me). I love it!
Lena and Yulia looked so so...I can't find words so I can describe them. Again I fell out of my chair, but it didn't matter.
I feel like I have died and I'm in heaven now, or like I got my christmas present early.
Thanks a lot emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 12:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks so much emowen! awesome vid! i loved it!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks very much, emowen and Diana Z.
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 2:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you so much emowen :) I just watched it it was awsome They both look great. Yulia looked so hot . Yulia is beautiful i love the outfit on her.
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 3:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks so much emowen !!!! i just saw the video... and i felt so sad when i saw Yulia !! OMG poor Yulia..! she did give her best !!
now im really worried about her voice :(
she should definately stop smoking !!! she is gonna ruin her voice for ever... iґm really sad now... :(((
i love her voicee !!!! :((((
does anybody here thinks the same as me? am i being too critical??
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):
thanks so much emowen !!!! i just saw the video... and i felt so sad when i saw Yulia !! OMG poor Yulia..! she did give her best !!
now im really worried about her voice :(
she should definately stop smoking !!! she is gonna ruin her voice for ever... iґm really sad now... :(((
i love her voicee !!!! :((((
does anybody here thinks the same as me? am i being too critical??

im not so sure that she still smokes...
i think little Vika gave her a reason to quit...
Monkey Zero and NGGU are hard songs for her because they are the ones that test her voice the most...
nobody else in the world could sing those songs without having an incredibly hard time...
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
im not so sure that she still smokes...
i think little Vika gave her a reason to quit...
Monkey Zero and NGGU are hard songs for her because they are the ones that test her voice the most...
nobody else in the world could sing those songs without having an incredibly hard time...

NGGU is a hard song to sing cuz u have to actually scream to sing it (Yuliaґs part)... but Monkey zero is not a hard song to sing... with the right vocal technique u can do it with no problems... it is hard for Yuli cuz she has vocal problems.... and i really hope u are right and that our Yulia has stopped smoking. For her own good.. and her voice good ^_^
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've gotta admit, I did cringe a bit when she did obezyanka nol, I wish there was something someone could do for her, she has an amazing voice (when it works!)

But she took it well, she smiled the whole way through it, and Lena kept trying to get the audience involved in the chorus was was a good idea... :-)
russp0p

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

they did that AWESOME!!!
NOW I WANT SECOND PART ... SECOND PART... SECOND PART!!! =D
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thank you so much emowen !!! this video is so HOT :D I cant wait for the second part !!!

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 9:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah !! i noticed that ! Yulia has a great personality ! she kept smiling all the time ! she just looked at Lena and they had this thing going on... Like Lena knew Yulia was having trouble and they just looked at each other ^_^
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 9:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think it would have been cute if Lena had of sung along with Yulia though, just to help her out, so when Yulia's voice cut out, you'd still have lena's voice going through the chorus, so they wouldnt have noticed Yulia having dificulty quite as much! Poor Yulka! :-(
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 11:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This video is making me cry..I mean in the not gonna get us part, i was crying because i was thinking of them when they were younger and how energenic they were and they aren't as dancing around and stuff but they are so cute..They are actually not pretending to sing either(well except from the yelling parts..)! Thank you soo much!
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 12:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
I think it would have been cute if Lena had of sung along with Yulia though, just to help her out, so when Yulia's voice cut out, you'd still have lena's voice going through the chorus, so they wouldnt have noticed Yulia having dificulty quite as much! Poor Yulka! :-(

yeah.. it would of helped Yulia a lot... ^_^ but still Lena helped her with her looks !
tatuchick6

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 12:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: aww Ответить с цитатой

i just watched the first part and i felt really bad for yulia love a, and lena knew noticed that something was wrong and she imediatly asked the audiance for help i thought that was so sweet and the way she was reassuring yulia xxxx
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 3:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you so much for everything, emowen! You absolutely rock steady! My heartfelt thanks also to DianaZ. I haven't watched the video of the showcase yet (still downloading), but I'll make sure to post my comments when I have!

From what I've read, it sounds like Yulia had some problems with her voice, poor sweetheart! Speaking speculatively, do you guys think the reason Lena did not sing along when Yulia's voice cut out was perhaps to avoid making Yulia feel like, "Here, you can't do your job, so I'll do it for you!"?

And about Yulia smoking: she did quit when she was pregnant with Vika, but recent pictures of the girls have shown them both holding cigarettes, which I doubt they do merely for looks... So, unfortunately, I don't believe either Yulia or Lena has kicked that habit.

Perhaps the Mexico episode will give Yulia some food for thought?
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 4:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ka-BOOM
Цитата:
Perhaps the Mexico episode will give Yulia some food for thought?

I really hope so Ka-BOOM... i really do. I would hate it if Yulia loses her voice for good :(
Pauly2142

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 7:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Emowen thanks a lot....respects + for u!!!!!!!
Now we are waiting for the second part!!!!! please !!!!! XD

http://www.myspace.com/pauly2142
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 8:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you very much for the respects!!! =) Much appreciated!
Im still working on the other half of it... the full video is about 500MB ...
Im not sure which one will I be able to get first, but ofcourse I'll post it here when i get it!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 4 из 6

Перейти: