Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u in MEXICO City / Nov 27-29 2005
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lol, my pleasure guys, I hope you liked them!
Yes there will be videos, but since they were taken with cell phones we are working to convert them to a more compativle format, and we are subtitling the press conference video too, thats why is taking so long.
toofreak

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 12:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

emowen писал(а):
Lol, my pleasure guys, I hope you liked them!
Yes there will be videos, but since they were taken with cell phones we are working to convert them to a more compativle format, and we are subtitling the press conference video too, thats why is taking so long.

If you want some help with the translations just ask !

I could translate some of the newspapers in your (fantastic, by the way) official site. Some of them are a little rude (no ofense, please)

TAMOS A LAS ORDENES HERMANOS MEXICANOS !
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 2:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sure thing toofreak!! I would really appreciate your help by posting here the translations of the newspapers, you would take a HUGE load over, i want to share everything and i dont have the time to spare on the computer =) Tatu left Mexico and now we have to catch up with the real life lol
toofreak

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 5:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

emowen писал(а):
Sure thing toofreak!! I would really appreciate your help by posting here the translations of the newspapers

You would have them all translated on Sunday with all my pleasure. Even the letґs say "the inaccurate" ones.

(For example, ones contradicts the others, and so on) Chan chan !

I will read them from your web site, notice that some of them are not scanned complete in order to read the full article. You could send them to my mail if you want :)

CHE, PORQUE TENEMO QUE HABLAR EN INGLЙ ENTRE LATINOS ? Si querйs mandame los articulos a mi mail porque algunas fotos salieron las letras medias cortadas. Pero la mayorнa se entienden by the way.

Respects !
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 2:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: I KEPT MY PROMISE Ответить с цитатой

I keep my promises, so as soon as i got it I will share this treasure with you guys here is the SO WAITED FIRST PART OF THE SHOWCASE IN MEXICO CITY!

Its not edited and it has some t.v promos... and It dosent have subtitles AND ITS A HUGE FILE! But you know what? ITS ALL WORTH IT eaven if its only the first half of it TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!
DRUMS PLEASE!!!!!

Here you go! Enjoy!! Thank you very much Diana Z for www.tatu.com.mx!!!

Showcase in salon 21 Mexico city 29.nov.2005 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OOJMV2KB Enjoy your download! CHEERS!
russp0p

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 3:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: I KEPT MY PROMISE Ответить с цитатой

emowen писал(а):
I keep my promises, so as soon as i got it I will share this treasure with you guys here is the SO WAITED FIRST PART OF THE SHOWCASE IN MEXICO CITY!

Its not edited and it has some t.v promos... and It dosent have subtitles AND ITS A HUGE FILE! But you know what? ITS ALL WORTH IT eaven if its only the first half of it TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!
DRUMS PLEASE!!!!!

Here you go! Enjoy!! Thank you very much Diana Z for www.tatu.com.mx!!!

Showcase in salon 21 Mexico city 29.nov.2005 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OOJMV2KB Enjoy your download! CHEERS!

the link doesn't download =S... help me please
t.A.T.u02

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 3:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it doesn't work for me either
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
NotGonnaGetUs16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 4:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It doesnt work for me either...:-(
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 4:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Its not working for me as well :( help
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 5:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Emowen - i havnt heard the thing about mexican audiences.

some artists just love countries...

like alot of people, really love Australia when they tour here. there like "i love australia! i have to come back sometime, its just greaT"

but yeah..and D&M has been most sucessfull in Mexico than anywere else...

and the live songs, has anyolne capped it from TV? i'ts odd noone has yet...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 6:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK GUYS! I dont know what happened but the link is working right now, go and download the showcase!! I will make a mirror just in case!
Yes, the mp3 with the live songs are in this topic a few posts up :)
NotGonnaGetUs16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 7:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks!! I am downloading it now
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 7:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

GREAT!!! I hope everybody can download it!! ITS A NICE SHOW!
Yulia was SOOOOOOOO HOT!! Tasteles or not, it was SO F...ing HOT! LMAO!!
russp0p

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 7:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks!!!... U R MY HERO!!!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 7:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Emowen - the mp3's you posted wernt what i thought...

like perfect enemy, was 45 seconds of t.AT..u. talking..hten they introduced perfect enemy..ad go "you dotn turn me off" then the intro starts.

and thats it!!

where is the rest?

and why why wy cant someone have capped this off TV!
russp0p

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

GOD! I WANT THE SECOND PART!!!
I CAN'T WAIT! =(
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG! How stupid of me, i uploaded the wrong file! My bad *covers face with hands* sorry! I will make another mp3 right away and post it here :) the vid is up and working.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks Emowen :D
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok guys, I fixed the link on the first post, and just in case you guys dont want to go back here it is:
Perfect Enemy Live at MEXICO CITY: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYFBULK4
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 11:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: I KEPT MY PROMISE Ответить с цитатой

emowen писал(а):

Thank you very much, emowen, and thank you also to Diana Z! You totally rock! :)

There was so much energy, on the stage and off the stage, fantastic! Kudos to Yulia for not giving up when her voice failed during Obezyanka Nol. I loved Lena's "We need your help, guys" during the chorus, that was cool. I liked their rendition of Perfect Enemy very much, too bad they cut away during Friend or Foe... *waits patiently for part 2* :)

Oh, Yulia looked incredibly sexy, and she definitely knows how to move. They are both so beautiful.

Thank you again, emowen! Lots of respect for you! :)

xena225
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 3 из 6

Перейти: