Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u in MEXICO City / Nov 27-29 2005
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2005 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
On November 29, Tatu performed live at one of the largest shows in Mexico – Telehit. Passionate Latin audience didn't disappoint Tatu girls and showed them a full support. Although Yulia's voice failed during performance of "Obezianka Nol", it didn't spoil the overall atmosphere of fest in the hall. Lena exclaimed in excitement "Viva Mexico! You are the best!" and promised to come back with a gig already this summer.

All in all Tatu performed 8 songs at this presentation:
All About Us
Not Gonna Get Us
Obezianka Nol
Perfect Enemy
Friend or Foe
Loves Me Not
Dangerous and Moving
All The Thing She Said

To all that, official release of the new Tatu video "Friend or Foe" took place in Mexico last night.

Source: TatySite.net
Special thanks to 11Russia

Poor Yulia :(
I hope to see the videos soon :D

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2005 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aww, I wanna hear that tho :-D

I like mis-haps! :-D
tatuchick6

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2005 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: hey guys Ответить с цитатой

is there anyway to get those vids off the mexican site except not in rapishare?
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2005 10:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oooh so is there vids? and audio? from TV?

cos if this was broadcast on TV...itd be great..cos itd b elike %100 quality audio if/when some caps it!

i'm dying to hear d&m live
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 3:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

But it sounds like someone decided to put their cd on

lol... yes sorry, my friend mixed up the audios... she sings loves me not lol sorry

FoF is by Taty
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 3:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I must see this performance! I want to see them sing nggu and attss too:) Im all excited now..hehe.
J-Volk_L-Tina

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 4:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow I din't know they sang that while they were there
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 5:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Patience! Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys, this 3 days have been the craziest in my life, We didnt had the chance to come home and use the computer , honestly we were everyware chasing tatu and going to all the events, let us sleep and rest a bit, soon we will have more material, pics, vids (the mass media press conference one) the concert, and the telehit show too... since we were there we are still wating for somebody to send it to us, Hang on be patient!! TATU WENT CRAZY IN MEXICO!! THEY DIDNT EXPECT IT!! AND THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF TO SHARE !!
Jam_One

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 6:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Looks like some kind of "little street riots" emerged out there about Tatu, and police forces were involved, or what? :-|
:)))
Please clarify - was it all funny or not? ..."All's well that ends well"?...
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 10:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

emowen great to hear you had a great time :)

Wish i was there.
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 10:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: PICS!! Ответить с цитатой

Ok guys, we are starting to upload the material, keep checking the gallery for more pics soon!

MIXUP:
http://www.tatu.com.mx/modules.php?set_albumName=album171&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

PHOTOCALL and Press conference:
http://www.tatu.com.mx/modules.php?set_albumName=album165&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_album.php
citlalli113

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks emowen !!! I saw you in the concert...I only went to the concert but it was perfect!!! I like so much all the concert!!!Lena look great and Julia is amazing!!! I never forget this day!!!I love you Lena!!!

Edited by Dean - It is against the forum rules to apply the BBCode to the whole of the post, the Italic, Bold and Underline codes are for emphasizing parts of the post, not to try and make it look pretty ;-)
La Oreja De Van Gogh
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 12:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Someone pleaseeeeee pleaseee post some videos !! :( i wanna see !!!
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 1:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Right click, save target as....
http://www.tatu-world.net/mix_up001.rar

im encoding my vids....
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 1:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dj_Volk писал(а):
Right click, save target as....
http://www.tatu-world.net/mix_up001.rar

im encoding my vids....

YAY !! thanks !! :D
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 2:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: SCANS Ответить с цитатой

Here are some sacans of Mexican newspapers... more coming soon!

http://www.tatu.com.mx/modules.php?set_albumName=album173&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_album.php
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 9:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Its geting interesting... Ответить с цитатой

Ok, here you go guys, more pics of the showcase:
http://www.tatu.com.mx/modules.php?set_albumName=album176&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

It was totaly crazy, we decided to get out of the mob and were on the right side on the back, its a good thing my camera has a nice zoom. But the flash gave us out and the security guys tried to take my camara (they werent allowed obviously) So Fink gave it to me, I gave it to a girl i didnt know and she put it on her stomach LMAO!! The security guys took fink to check him up, and he fooled them and came back, i decided to put out my camera... not worth risking it... but i think i got a few nice shots, i hope you like them!!

AND IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!!
You wanted to hear them live?? Well I managed to make the first 4 songs mp3 today I'll give you the others soon, enjoy!!

*Smiles from ear to ear* You will hear how much Yulia and Lena loved Mexico, Not because im mexican, but I think Mexican audience is one of the best in the world... mexican warmth is unique... you will see the vid soon enough to see their faces lol:D
Enjoy! (I tried to make them the best quality possible)

Dangerous and moving intro: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82JHLCQZ
All About us: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F8VA42Q2
Not Gonna Get Us: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MV8BYR5
Obezyanka Nol: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UNRS18S3
Perfect Enemy: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYFBULK4

Последний раз редактировалось: emowen (Вс Дек 04, 2005 10:32 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 10:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

emowen, THANK YOU so much for all you are giving us. It is really very much appreciated. I'm so glad you had a great time - Yulia and Lena seem to have thoroughly enjoyed their promo visit to Mexico, it's very cool that you Mexican fans welcomed them so warmly!! Gracias to all of you! :)

xena225
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 12:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks emowen :) Will there be videos?
denial

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 4:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks emowen!!

now I know that Mexicans are hot!! look what happened to Yulia! *shakes head left right left right*
That I can use to find you
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 2 из 6

Перейти: