Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Vsya Moya Lyubov / All My Love
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Giovanni

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 18, 2005 6:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Vsya Moya Lyubov / All My Love Ответить с цитатой

Who else thinks is the sweetest song they've ever done....

Also Nich'ja , Obez'janka Nol' and Stars/Zachem Ja are sweet songs, but I think this probably is the sweetest...

I love it!!! :)

Who else?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 18, 2005 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

mal-chic gei the russian version! sooo cute!
tatuchick6

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 18, 2005 9:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: i like Ответить с цитатой

i love malchik gey too its lovely
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 18, 2005 11:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hm Vsya Moya Lubov is relaly sweet..so is the demo for all my love

and You by Lena is really swete too, and Nichya.

dont think Stars and Obezyanka Nol are to much and the russian Malchik Gay is cool but its like all sarcastic lol.

and Yugoslavia is really sweet too :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Giovanni

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2005 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But Mal'chik gej is not so sweet, I think....

Obez'janka Nol' could be considered, In my opinion!
Elo

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2005 1:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vsya... is a fantastic song.

Im also not a huge fan of Malchik Gey - but I love Malchik Gay!
Giovanni

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2005 3:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Do you really think Mal'chik gej is sweet?
dragana89

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2005 4:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that zachem ya is the best because it reminds me of someone I love,but the other songs you mentioned are cool,too-accept malchik gay-I don't really like this song,but it is ok I guess
btw: someone menitonedLena's solo songs if you have any,please send them to me to All_about_us2005@yahoo.com and I will be very grateful to you because I really want to have them.....
Your perfect enemy!!!
#Plemya Katinih#
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2005 9:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dragana89 писал(а):
btw: someone menitonedLena's solo songs if you have any,please send them to me to [removed to avoid spam] and I will be very grateful to you because I really want to have them.....

Check out these posts:
http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98329#98329
http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98375#98375

And I absolutely love Vsya moya lyubov'. It's a current favourite of mine, although I still can't get over how gut-wrenchingly beautiful 30 minut/Minutes is...
no_one_at_all

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 27, 2005 4:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Vsya Moya Lubov Ответить с цитатой

What all does this song really mean? I've been reading the translation, but can't grasp the basic feeling of it. Is it happy or sad? Is it about a breakup, or is it a coming together? Thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
XSereneOctoberX

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 27, 2005 5:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Vsya Moya Lubov Ответить с цитатой

no_one_at_all писал(а):
What all does this song really mean? I've been reading the translation, but can't grasp the basic feeling of it. Is it happy or sad? Is it about a breakup, or is it a coming together? Thanks

From my interpretation, the lyrics portray the eternal love the singer has for another person, and that they would take that love to the grave (hence "empty catafalgues{sp?}"). I think it also says that without the other person's love, the singer, who is a soft, quiet person (the kittens) goes crazy, like those in the "nuthouse".

In short, I think it is happy in a sense, and about staying together, not breaking up or coming together.
And your arms around me...*~
Giovanni

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 1:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, also Zachem Ja is a good song....

But I agree with the serbian, Mal'chik Gej is not so good....

What abouz Ja Tvoja Ne Pervaja?
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Malchig Gay is very good song!
It's one of four my most favorite songs!

I like Мальчик-гей and Malchik Gay songs!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 8:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes..i love the russian vers of Malchik Gay, but i dont think it is "Sweet"

i'm definetly in love with the Galoyan Ya soshla s uma remix..thats sweet
Giovanni

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 04, 2005 3:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've never heard that version of Ja Soshla S Uma!!!

Mal'chik gay is so....sappy... IMO
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 4:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think robot is kind of repetative but I still love it!
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2005 6:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have a moment of your attention?

This thread is about the song Vsya moya lyubov', so please try to keep the discussion focused on that particular song, okay?

Thank you all. :)
toofreak

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 08, 2005 1:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vsya ML was the first of the t.A.T.u songs that made me cry. Iґm still crying with it since 2 months.

I dontґknow, maybe the Catafalke thing... but for what iґve read in the Nichya.net itґs about a lost love due a missunderstood, or something like that.

VML reminds me the russian songs my mother did sing to me while putting me in bed.

Belochka the same.
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 08, 2005 4:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: my input Ответить с цитатой

Vsya Moya Lubov is by far my favorite Taty track. It's such complete song.

You've got the acoustic guitar opening with the simple single piano notes. Add in the drum machine for that "semi-dancey" aspect (not in the sense that it makes you want to dance, but drum machines are used in dance tracks most ofen than acoustic drums). The melody of Lena is sweet sounding - and for me - Yulia really adds the heartache to the song with her vocals. Her voice isn't strained - yet you can still hear that slight raspy tone of hers - and like Lena's - it's sweet sounding.

The wall of sound is evident in this song. Start off minimal - add it to a heavier mix in the middle and then bring it back to a simple construction.

And as Ka-BOOM already knows, I absolutely love this "shku" verse that Yulia sings:

I na vsyu katushku
Lovushku - v psihushku
Kak volchyok igrushku
Zavertit igrushku

(taken from nichya.net)

and the way Yulia sings vsya moya lubooooov gives me the chills every time. I love it.

(And of course, Sorry, Vse styorli) ;)

Overall - this song has a beautifully sad sound to it. So emotional and calming at the same time with the instrumentation and the lyrical meaning. Vocally - this is their best song so far (in my opinion, of course).

An absolute complete package of a song.

:)

Последний раз редактировалось: cellardoor (Чт Дек 08, 2005 7:19 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Andr

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 08, 2005 9:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love this song too... As I understand, this song is about that love - is the main thing in life.. and anything else doesn't matter.. "... Ih vertit vsya moya lubov'..." - means that all in life is spinning around love... like planets spin around Sun...
And the song is sad... I think, someone lost his love... In song the singer remembers some happy moments of their joint life and tells that this will never be again...
А любят нас - не любим мы
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: