Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Lena fainting
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 06, 2005 11:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Lena fainting Ответить с цитатой

Does anyone have a transcript or subtitles for the Anatomy video?
EDIT: Answered thanks to DJ_Volk (see his post below).

One more question: I saw a video where Lena fainted, probably during the filming of the that reality show. When and how did that happen?
(Yulia was admirable clinical in this situation, taking a big mouthful of water and literally spitting it into Lena's face who consequently woke up.)

Kolya

Последний раз редактировалось: kolya (Сб Май 07, 2005 12:45 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 12:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kolya: There's already an open topik about the Anatomy's dvd.

Tatu Anatomiya [ http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=975 ]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 12:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I did a quick search but I didn't think of this spelling ("Anatomiya"). Okay, that thread answers my first question.

Kolya
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 8:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have a video clip of it :( Poor Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 9:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why did she faint? I heard it was because she wares herself out in concert...

Could anybody send me the clip? :)

Quick thinking from Yulia! ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Tamie-Tam

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 11:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i saw pictures of that clip and at the begining i didn't know that it was because Lena fainted so when i saw the pic of Yulia spiting water into Lena's face i was all lik : wtf? am i missing something here or what? lol

www.myspace.com/tamie_tam
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 12:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena is always said to be fainting..but i cannot remember the reason....
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I remeber one time when they reported that Lena was pregnant and faining because she was sick from being pregnant.

Silly tabloids, she was probably just exhausted from performing...
NaughtyByNature

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 2:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

could you post pics or clips please?
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 4:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hmm ... from what i know , she faint because she has a low blood pressure , so she sometimes become easily exhausted and faint

( i can't imagine how it feel , performing on stage with that slim clothes while the temperature is freezeeenggg !! -based on that they perform in Tokyo on December- )

Maria Rui Auxillia-Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Um.. I think they performed in the Tokyo Dome. Try GISing that, it's a closed building. And if you've ever been on a stage with professional lighting system freezing won't be one of your problems. Usually it's really hot.
But we don't even know if this incident was in Tokyo. So...

I'm surprised nobody considers drugs to be an option...?
Such exhaustion could be the consequence of cocaine/speed/extasy as well which wouldn't be too unusal for stage performers.
I don't know if Lena ever took any drugs mind you. I'm just guessing here.

About a link:
Via your favourite FTP prog connect to: tatu.kicks-ass.org
Use "tatu_us" as name and "taty" as pass.
Then use this path: /VIDEO/k1n3t1k's Uploads/tATu Reality Show/TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_lena_faint.avi

Kolya

Последний раз редактировалось: kolya (Сб Май 07, 2005 4:49 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 4:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kolya писал(а):
Um.. I think they performed in the Tokyo Dome. And if you've ever been on a stage with professional lighting system freezing won't be one of your problems. Usually it's really hot especially when within a building.
But we don't even know if this incident was in Tokyo. So...

I'm surprised nobody considers drugs to be an option...?
Such exhaustion could be the consequence of cocaine/speed/extasy as well which wouldn't be too unusal for stage performers.

About a link:
Via your favourite FTP prog connect to: tatu.kicks-ass.org
Use "tatu_us" as name and "taty" as pass.
Then use this path: /VIDEO/k1n3t1k's Uploads/tATu Reality Show/TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_lena_faint.avi

Kolya

I think lena has said in an interview that she doesnt use drugs and never has....

And in some more footage (I think it was backstage footage) Yulia was complaining that she wasnt feeling well cos neither of them had eaten properly all day, thats probably a better reasong than any for either of them to faint!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Сб Май 07, 2005 6:00 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okay yeah, calm down. You see I edited my post already as I realised myself how that sounded. I'm sure you're right about their eating being the reason.

Still: Where and when did that happen?

Kolya
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kolya писал(а):
Still: Where and when did that happen?

After the second Tokyo Dome concert, 02/12/03.

There is a vid called Jp4tvnews_moscow p_con0915.mpg 21.6MB in the VIDEO folder on alerg’s ftp (address ftp://tatu_us:taty@tatu.kicks-ass.org/) which shows a clip from the press conference of 15/09/03, announcing the Japan concerts. Lena almost faints and Yulia sprays her with water.
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2005 10:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok. I'm downloading it right now. Thanks for providing this information.
So this is a previous occasion where Lena faints?
This would explain how Yulia got used to handle this.

EDIT:
Mmh, I saw it now and ... well ... Lena's not unconscious in this video.
We only see her from behind but she's definitely moving her head right before Yulia sprays her.
Is this some kind of friendship proof that I don't know of? She almost faints? Oh well.

Kolya
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 08, 2005 2:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena has been known to have low-blood pressure, which, combined with the fact that the girls weren't eating much around that time (see the documentary Ta-Ta, Tatu? for details) could definitely cause her to faint. I should remind you that Yulia asked for a sugary beverage once Lena had regained consciousness, which is exactly what she brought Lena a couple of minutes later, before Lena said that she was cold and that sweet bear of a man brought her her coat, while Yulia was drying her hair with a towel...

Kolya, why are you saying that Lena did not faint? She absolutely did! She was probably regaining consciousness when Yulia spit water in her face, but was still feeling too dizzy or weak to open her eyes right then...

As to whether there had been previous occurences of Lena fainting in this way, the answer is yes. In the episode of tATu v Podnebesnaya where Lena faints (the clip we are discussing here), you can hear Yulia saying: "It's alright, it's alright, everything's alright," which indicates that this had happened before.

I find it interesting that while Yulia is claiming that everything is alright, her attitude and the expression on her face clearly show that she is concerned for Lena. I remember the first time I saw that clip, I thought: "This girl will make a great mother, someday." And seeing it again now, I know that Vika must be very well taken care of.
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 08, 2005 2:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ka-BOOM писал(а):
Kolya, why are you saying that Lena did not faint? She absolutely did! She was probably regaining consciousness when Yulia spit water in her face, but was still feeling too dizzy or weak to open her eyes right then...

I said this because in the video we are talking about now (Jp4tvnews_moscow p_con0915.mpg as brought up by RowerB) Lena is looking the other way just before looking at Yulia who spits water at her.
It's another video, not the one you're obviously thinking about.
In this one she might have felt unwell, she might have almost fainted, but she clearly wasn't unconscious at any point.

And yes, Yulia cares for her obviously. And I like that thought as much as you do. I was always thinking that one of them wouldn't have got so far without the other.

Kolya
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 08, 2005 2:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Kolya: Ah, I see. I didn't realize you were refering to another clip. Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the clip to which you are refering, so I cannot comment on that one.
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 08, 2005 4:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's pretty much common sense WHY Yulia spit in Lena Face.. they were trying to awake Lena up... you don't want people that Faint to jsut be Like that.. get them into a area and wake them up.. even if for a few moments to make sure they are ok. If you noticed people were blowing on her have some kind of wind hit her face or something.. but the water on the face did the job.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kolya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 08, 2005 10:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okay, thanks for stating the obvious.
No offense but would you mind reading the thread you're posting in?
As I said in my last post: There are TWO (videos) where Lena gets sprayed by Yulia and in the JapaneseTVNews-one Lena is clearly not unconscious. Therefore no need to wake her up, right?

Kolya
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: