Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Show Me Love Music Video!!!!
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
fgk2988

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 28, 2005 10:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Show Me Love Music Video!!!! Ответить с цитатой

Wow I thought that this video was not gonna come out!!! With all that happed when making video!! Man this video is great! What do yous think???

http://rapidshare.de/files/6807405/1TATU..mov.html
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 28, 2005 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Show Me Love Music Video!!!! Ответить с цитатой

fgk2988 писал(а):
Wow I thought that this video was not gonna come out!!! With all that happed when making video!! Man this video is great! What do yous think???

http://rapidshare.de/files/6807405/1TATU..mov.html

It's good but I prefer the other videos, the more professional looking ones. I still love it!
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 28, 2005 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i already have posted this video ;)

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1791&start=440

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 28, 2005 11:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This thread is flooding the forum, the video has been posted already, and it's only footage not an official video but yes it's awesome.
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i know this is a real stupid question....but ive seen those rapidshare.de links alot but after i click on them, what do i do....????.....must i subscripe to be able to download files?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Rob

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 11:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Seinas
Click on the button 'Free' at the end of the page and then wait until the download-link appears in the new window.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And may I ask with what kind of player can I open this .mov file?I have never seen such a file before (it's not so used in my country) so sorry if my question is stupid :(
Rob

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 3:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Vikince
You may use VLC Media Player
free download: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
or Media Player Classic
free download: http://www.computerbase.de/downloads/software/multimedia/media_player_classic/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's a quicktime movie file. You can download the free player from apple at the link http://www.apple.com and go to Quicktime section.

Or you can use Super, a freeware universal player and encoder. With this software you can convert the .mov file to one readed by your preferred player. I use many times and it is a very good software. Link is: http://fever.link.free.fr/SUPER.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you all a lot but when I downloaded the file it opens itself with real player and I watched it already :).And about the vidio-isn't that pictures of making other video cause there Yulia and Lena are younger and I don't think that's the clip for "Show Me Love" song.Or I am wrong?!?
MadDebz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2005 8:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Heeeheee I can see myself on the bridge ;)
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2005 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Woah thanks for this link! Super video, really enjoyed it.

So what's the story behind the video? I remember hearing on BBC News I think, about the girls doing that in central London at the time. What I mean is - was this intended to be a video for 'Show Me Love'? Was the footage shot for a possible 'Show Me Love' video, and just not completed? Was 'Show Me Love' slated for single release? I did always think it was a bit strange that in the UK after the huge success of the first two t.A.T.u. singles, that they did not release a third (no 'How Soon Is Now?' for us).
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Elo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2005 3:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is a really impressive video!
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2005 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cooool ! i never knew they were making a video for this songs ! awsomeness :P

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2005 8:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
Woah thanks for this link! Super video, really enjoyed it.

So what's the story behind the video? I remember hearing on BBC News I think, about the girls doing that in central London at the time. What I mean is - was this intended to be a video for 'Show Me Love'? Was the footage shot for a possible 'Show Me Love' video, and just not completed? Was 'Show Me Love' slated for single release? I did always think it was a bit strange that in the UK after the huge success of the first two t.A.T.u. singles, that they did not release a third (no 'How Soon Is Now?' for us).

On Tuesday 6th May 2003, Tatu had a album signing at HMV Oxford Street, London. After they had performed a few songs Lena annouced that they would be filming there new video tomorrow morning at London Bridge and any girls who are over 16 and not a school were invited to join them. We were told to turn up wearing school uniform.

To cut a long atory short, we turned up, Tatu got band from making the video at London Bridge, we were told to go to the Millenium Bridge later. While we kept getting beeped at by white van man all day (was my skirt really that short ? LOL!) Tatu filmed with the paid extras (boo hiss!) around London and on a London Bus. Eventually after hanging around for hours we got to film on Millenium bridge, I lost count on how many times we had to run up and down it. All I remember is I went 26 hours with out sleep because I had to drive 200 miles home to work a night shift!

My Photos

http://www.tbforumers.com/showmelove1.html

Because of band PR ect Tatu just went down hill. The release of How soon Is Now was canceled ect. The Show Me Love video was supposed to be premired when Tatu where in Tokyo but it never did. We were told it was finished and then thought it would be shown at the concert in Saint Petersburg and the rest is history.....

Последний раз редактировалось: MadDebz (Вс Окт 30, 2005 11:11 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2005 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^Now that's called t.A.T.u dedication..
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 31, 2005 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MadDebz писал(а):

On Tuesday 6th May 2003, Tatu had a album signing at HMV Oxford Street, London. After they had performed a few songs Lena annouced that they would be filming there new video tomorrow morning at London Bridge and any girls who are over 16 and not a school were invited to join them. We were told to turn up wearing school uniform.

To cut a long atory short, we turned up, Tatu got band from making the video at London Bridge, we were told to go to the Millenium Bridge later. While we kept getting beeped at by white van man all day (was my skirt really that short ? LOL!) Tatu filmed with the paid extras (boo hiss!) around London and on a London Bus. Eventually after hanging around for hours we got to film on Millenium bridge, I lost count on how many times we had to run up and down it. All I remember is I went 26 hours with out sleep because I had to drive 200 miles home to work a night shift!

My Photos

http://www.tbforumers.com/showmelove1.html

Because of band PR ect Tatu just went down hill. The release of How soon Is Now was canceled ect. The Show Me Love video was supposed to be premired when Tatu where in Tokyo but it never did. We were told it was finished and then thought it would be shown at the concert in Saint Petersburg and the rest is history.....

MadDebz, thanks so much! And for linking to the photos too, they are just great! :-). Whilst you had to go for 26 hours without sleep you did get to meet t.A.T.u. and take part in that, which must have been amazing. It's really funny to see the girls on the Millenium Bridge which I've been on so many times, and around London. As I said I did remember the story being reported at the time so it's cool to finally be able to see some of that stuff.

Cheers.
李翀

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 1:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How nice if ivan could be back and finish it...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
denial

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 6:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Mama, papa ..forgive me ..."

I heard that line at the end of the video, I always thought that was for "30 minutes" song ...

I think someone asking forgiveness for delay the video. LoL
That I can use to find you
schizo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 4:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

denial писал(а):

I heard that line at the end of the video, I always thought that was for "30 minutes" song ...

It IS for 30 Minutes.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: