Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Friend Or Foe - 2nd Single!
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zachemya-vancester

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 3:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Loves Me Not Should Be Released Ответить с цитатой

Don't you think that Loves Me Not would be a better 2nd international single than Friend or Foe? I think FOF is good but both me and my best mate have bought the album and Loves Me Not has stood out to us both more than any other track.

Also I think Sacrifice and Gomenasai should have a release somewhere down the line?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
schizo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 4:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Loves Me Not should definitely be the next single!
It is damn catchy and would probably be a hit.
tatu_fan_4life

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 4:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

loves me not should be the next single its a gr8888 song
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
latin_girlx100pre

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YEh I agrre on that loves me not is a great song but friend or foe is a good one as well and they release it cause maybe they plan to invite sting to the video shooting and it would be a big promotion for them
Due to the story of loves me not the video would have been really interesting wacth yulia hesitating between chose lena or the guy !!! hope loves me not wiil be the 3er single
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually they don't hafta invite Sting, Sting wants to be in the video.

And that is a rare happening...usually it's them wanting Sting to be in a video, but here Sting wants to be in it.

(And oh yes, I think Sting is sexy.)

Loves Me Not is a good song but people's heads will probably explode from too much repetition. Friend or Foe is more catchy (based on the Average American Joe), and it's got good lyrics too.
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Friend or Foe WILL do better because of sting.

Plus its a much better song (in MY opinion anyway)

I agree that Sting IS sexy as well!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 6:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think Friend or Foe has more to it. I love Loves Me Not but I think this is the right choice for the second single.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 6:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK loves me not is my favourite song on the whole album..I love it...but I love friemdor foe(that's my 2nd favourite maybe 3rd) and I think more people will like in the fact that when I played it to my friemds they liked FOF the best..gomenasia(sp?)...should definitly be released I think i am in love with that song as well...ok I'm just in love with them all but I think that would do well...but then I think sacrifice would do well as well..
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like Loves Me Not but I think their is better songs on the album worth releasing.

FOF is a cool song and I can image a really really good video will follow.

I can't get enough of Craving, Trevor Horn is a genius, I hope they release that. I'm suprised there is only one Trevor Horn song on the album.

Sacrifice is another one, Perfect Enemy would make for a great video.
messedup

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 12:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: How. Ответить с цитатой

How about Perfect Enemy.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Friend Or Foe - 2nd Single! Ответить с цитатой

Tatu will shoot their third video in Los Angeles

On October 13, Tatu left for Los Angeles to shoot their new promotional video. The decision of Universal Music to release "Frend Or Foe" as group's second single was initially taken only for USA but during the promo-tour, Tatu's lable came to the conclusion that "Friend Or Foe" would be a better second single than "Dangerous And Moving" as it had been planned from the start. The "Friend Or Foe" shoot will be done between October 16-18, in the Los Angeles suburbs under direction of James Cox.

The promo-visit to Israel is postponed. The dates are not set at the moment.

Source: TatySite.net

Edit:

October, 14
On October 13, after a four-day visit to Japan, t.A.T.u. left for Los Angeles, where on October,16 – October,18 a new video for the song “Friend or Foe” – the second single for the international album - will be shot. The third video will be directed by James Cox.

Source: tatu.ru

*Cries*
i want d&m tobe single 2!! i love it wayy wayy more than fof.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's kind of fast releasing another single so soon. Most bands wait at least 3 or 4 months to let their 1st get as much air time as possible.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well america moves fast.

its usually about 2 -3 months for a single!
and there only shooting the vid..
they shot the AAU vid in...July.
its been 3 months, time for another vid!
it usualy takes about 1 month to produce the vid andstuf, get it finnished.

So itll prob be out late Nov in Japan, but in Europe and everywereelse...

hope its not out in Dec, in australia, singles have a tendency to do bad if there released then. just cos of the Xmas season.

but it should be out in Jan here anyways cos all about us isnt out for 2 days!!
Nohemi

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 5:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I cant wait! I love Friend or Foe
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 5:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love both Loves Me Not and Friend or Foe, but I think that Friend or Foe is a better choice simply because of Sting. He's been around forever, and he is still a recognizable figure in the music industry. Radio stations who would not otherwise play a Taty song just might play Friend or Foe because of Sting's involvement, and airplay, even for marginal reasons, is always a good thing for an artist.

In other words, I think Friend or Foe is the best choice for a second single.

I love Perfect Enemy and I agree with tatu-fan- that it would make a great video.

And Sacrifice is probably my absolute favourite song on the album, so...
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 6:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah i think FOF is a better foloow up to AAU, than LMN and D&M.

i think after it, well have "Gomenasai" single, it should be a hit in Japan cos its about them, and then well prob get "D&m" as the final single.

i cant really see us getting 5 singles from this album, but remeber well get atleast another 2 from the russian album

i think the 2nd russian single will be "obizienka Nol" what do you's think?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 1:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dont think Obezyanka Nol will be a single, I love it, but I dont think it would do well as a single.

I think Ty Soglasna and Nichya could possibly be singles, as well as Vsya Moya Lyubov (a cut down, more concentrated version of the song anyway!)....

Havent heard the songs to make a proper decision though!
Prostie_Dvijeniya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What will happen to the video of D&M/Люди-Инвалиды?
Prostie_Dvijeniya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Loves Me Not will be a single. It's on the both albums. It's one of their best songs ever recorded, I haven't read a bad review of this song.
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 2:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I love fof.. but I think D&M would of been better as a second single.. but hey I love all of there songs :D
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  След.
Страница 1 из 24

Перейти: