Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

what religion are u?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

what religion are u?
atheism
22%
 22%  [ 27 ]
christianity
37%
 37%  [ 46 ]
judaism
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
islam
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
hinduism
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
buddhism
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
other
24%
 24%  [ 30 ]
Всего голосов : 122

Автор Сообщение
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 06, 2008 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Agnostic, I guess.
NULL

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 06, 2008 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

None,

but that doesnt mean i dont beleive in anything, i beleive in different things. like.. picking parts out shall we say, i haven't really looked into it.. i'm in the U.K and most people here are baptised in church when they were born, i wasn't, which seemed wierd... i was like the only one in most my classes at school that wasnt baptised.

Be your best friend, Yeah, i'll love you forever
Up in the clouds but we're higher than ever.
Eh-eh, So happy I Could Die.

And it's Alright...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 07, 2008 8:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am moslem...But i am not sunni or sii...I have no creed,i dont believe creeds.I am just moslem...that is all.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 07, 2008 11:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I voted other. I'm a LaVeyan Satanist.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
TweekFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 07, 2008 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Atheist.
Defying and disrespecting God. Wide smile
Laughing Out Loud Seriously though, these topics go nowhere, and they like, get into fights over religous beliefs, its happened at a load of forums I visit.
Requesting lock, but doubt it'll be locked.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 07, 2008 11:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why lock it? There's no arguing (yet) and besides, it supposedly only spices up the love life, uh in this case forum life. Mr. Green

Off topic I know. I just don't have anything to add but I like reading others thoughts on the subject.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 12:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thats what they say in the other forums; locking the topic will stop any arguements from even occuring.
Im not trying to ban religous beliefs but meh.
Nevermind then.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
volk_katina

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

IM CHRISTIAN Craving
LET ME JUST SAY THAT I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOD IM 100% SURE AND I WOULD NEVER DENY HIS EXSITANCE FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD I BELIEVE HE DIED FOR ME ON THE CROSS AND RESURECTED THE 3RD DAY I GO TO CHURCH FRI AND SUN AND I LOVE IT! BUT IM NOT REALLY HARDCORE CHRISTIAN MY PARENTS ARE!
I BELIEVE HES GONNA COME BACK ONE DAY FOR HIS PEOPLE ON OTHER WORDS THE ONES WHO STAYED STRONG READ HIS BIBLE AND PRAYED... WHEN THIS HAPPENS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE LOST AND CONFUSED WONDERING WERE THERE FAMILY MEMBERS WENT SONS WILL BE LOOKING FOR THEY'RE PARENTS AND PARENTS WILL BE LOOKING FOR THERE CHILDREN AND ALL THIS WILL HAPPEN IN A BLINK OF AN EYE SAYS THE BIBLE ITS GOING TO BE A SCARY MOMENT FOR ALL WHO STAYED ON EARTH AND WITH ALL MY HEART I REALLY DO BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY AND THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THAT NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN THIS WILL OCCUR COULD BE TOMARROW MAYBE IN 5 MIN OR IN 70 YRS NO ONE KNOWS THATS WHY GOD SAYS BEWARE I COME SOON LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT BE READY FOR MY COMING! Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 9:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There where I live, in Poland, most people are christians but my friends know that I am eclectic wiccan and they accept it. I don't know what would be when other people (not my friends) know about me and my religion, but I think that in the futere, people will accept others, not only sexuality, not only colours, but religions too. I hope so.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vampiraofVolkova

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 10:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, writing all in capitals doesn't make you more right, really. We need to respect everyone else's beliefs - or lack of faith, for that matter.

"Two or three things I know for sure, and one is that I'd rather go naked than wear the coat the world has made for me." (Dorothy Allison)
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 10:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All my love писал(а):

I am mix of that and few other things Smile

^ Made by Eariel ^

It's true that Jesus cannot save
I'm rising from the grave
To put my double cross to shame
A poison rush, a heart attack
A white assassin painted black...
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

авторитет писал(а):
All my love писал(а):

I had a feeling you were a little Satanic Cool
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 11:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All my love писал(а):
авторитет писал(а):
All my love писал(а):

I had a feeling you were a little Satanic Cool

How come Question Cool

How come little that is Wide smile

^ Made by Eariel ^

aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I always wanted to know. Are satanists interested in magic/k or use it? 'Cause in book which I read there's written that they are and they have covens/ groups with 13 users. Is it true? Is something like "satanist witch" or maybe it is only in LaVey's books?

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That highly depends on what type of satanist you are ( i really don´t want to answer that )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Satan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism

^ Made by Eariel ^

Последний раз редактировалось: авторитет (Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:35 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okey Wink
Maybe someone of you watched "Occult Experience". This is film about satanism, wicca, cult of goddess Isis and christian exorcism. You can watch this in the internet Wink

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why i did not want to answer that - i believe that if one is interested he/she should find things out with open mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Witch

there might be answer (i don´t know Exclamation )

But what comes to magic i can answer that - i am interested and i use it (but i am not pure LaVeyan Satanist)

^ Made by Eariel ^

All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aREk писал(а):
I always wanted to know. Are satanists interested in magic/k or use it? 'Cause in book which I read there's written that they are and they have covens/ groups with 13 users. Is it true? Is something like "satanist witch" or maybe it is only in LaVey's books?
Some LaVeyan Satanists are, others aren't. You don't have to practice magic to be a Satanist. "The Satanic Rituals" by Anton LaVey has information about both greater and lesser Satanic magic, whereas The Satanic Witch is for lesser magic. Those who perform magic most often perform it alone, but there are some private group rituals held.
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for informations Wink
Book of LaVey about witch is not about with who used magic, but about it how you can do it to man will fall in love with you (maybe there's some magic Wink ).
Catholics and christians say that magic and religion are not the same and it's impossible to practice them together, but I think that it's possible.
Magic is form of... prayer? It is element of old religions, so neopoganism too.
And about satanists. Some of them pray to pagan gods. Lucifer is ancient divinity of Greeks. He's son of the Eos and Astrayos (or Kefalos). In ancient Rome, Lucifer was name of planet Venus. I'm interested in how many luciferians know about it.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aREk писал(а):
Thanks for informations Wink
Book of LaVey about witch is not about with who used magic, but about it how you can do it to man will fall in love with you (maybe there's some magic Wink ).
Catholics and christians say that magic and religion are not the same and it's impossible to practice them together, but I think that it's possible.
Magic is form of... prayer? It is element of old religions, so neopoganism too.
And about satanists. Some of them pray to pagan gods. Lucifer is ancient divinity of Greeks. He's son of the Eos and Astrayos (or Kefalos). In ancient Rome, Lucifer was name of planet Venus. I'm interested in how many luciferians know about it.

And in bible he (the Lucifer) is most hard core God believer ever Wide smile (by view of some)

But happy PAN DAEMON AEAON to every one

^ Made by Eariel ^

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 11 из 12

Перейти: