Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

what religion are u?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

what religion are u?
atheism
22%
 22%  [ 27 ]
christianity
37%
 37%  [ 46 ]
judaism
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
islam
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
hinduism
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
buddhism
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
other
24%
 24%  [ 30 ]
Всего голосов : 122

Автор Сообщение
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 4:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

angie писал(а):
well I was catholic before I mean that I had a catolic education but I've got no practice anymore now,
In fact I can't considerate my personnal life and the religion, because christian hate people like me, I live with a girl so you can imagine how it's difficult to live you faith!

i'm a christian and i dont people like you. i believe that if god is really an all loving god like we are taught and that he knows everything that will happen to us before we are even born then he would know that some people are going to be gay. if god made everyone then he made gay people that way so how can it be wrong. i think that being a homosexual is not a choice that people make its how they are born so how can a god who creates everyone not approve of that. i also think that even if you are gay y does that mean you cant be a christian you can still believe in the same things as everyone else. i think its wrong that homosexuals are excluded from their faith just because they sleep with people of the same sex.
anyway thats just my view on that :S
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
angie писал(а):
well I was catholic before I mean that I had a catolic education but I've got no practice anymore now,
In fact I can't considerate my personnal life and the religion, because christian hate people like me, I live with a girl so you can imagine how it's difficult to live you faith!

i'm a christian and i dont people like you. i believe that if god is really an all loving god like we are taught and that he knows everything that will happen to us before we are even born then he would know that some people are going to be gay. if god made everyone then he made gay people that way so how can it be wrong. i think that being a homosexual is not a choice that people make its how they are born so how can a god who creates everyone not approve of that. i also think that even if you are gay y does that mean you cant be a christian you can still believe in the same things as everyone else. i think its wrong that homosexuals are excluded from their faith just because they sleep with people of the same sex.
anyway thats just my view on that :S

Yes, I totally agree with you beccy.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 6:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

o cool thanks i wasnt sure id explained what i ment right but at least sum1 gets me :)

id also like to ask ppl who dont believe in anything whether they believe the big bang theory or something else?
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 6:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm sorry, but I disagree fully with all of that. If your a christian that means u go by the bible which is our map almost. And I've said it before but I'll say it again, God sees it as a perversion.

If u r a christian, that also means u should love God wholeheartedly, as He does u. Now not to be hard on anybody but how can u love God with everything if u deliberately go against what he tells u. And u may say that if your born gay u really don't have a choice and u would just be kidding yourself to be with a man/woman. Well God says it's all a fabrication of the truth. All it is, is a mind trick set by u know who. Now who would u rather believe?
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 7:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My religion - Orthodox (Christianity).
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 7:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i get wot u mean that in the bible it does say that god condemns homosexuality but i just cant believe that all lesbians and gays are gona go to hell even if they r great ppl in evry other aspect of their lives. a god like that isnt really all loving like we r told he is so i dont believe that.
i did have summin brilliant to say but i have been distracted by my niece if i think of it ill write it up lata
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 8:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I agree with one thing u said, God is a God of love since we r told "God is love". But, how exactly is it his fault if someone deliberately disobeys Him? It's not, God is not some robot, He has the exact same feelings/emotions as we do. He gets angry, sad, joyful, etc. And He doesn't send one person to Hell, u pick it yourself. So in conclusion, if u don't want help how can he help u?

Последний раз редактировалось: Slickstrings16 (Пт Окт 14, 2005 8:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
marinerteen51

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Slickstrings16 писал(а):
I'm sorry, but I disagree fully with all of that. If your a christian that means u go by the bible which is our map almost. And I've said it before but I'll say it again, God sees it as a perversion.

If u r a christian, that also means u should love God wholeheartedly, as He does u. Now not to be hard on anybody but how can u love God with everything if u deliberately go against what he tells u. And u may say that if your born gay u really don't have a choice and u would just be kidding yourself to be with a man/woman. Well God says it's all a fabrication of the truth. All it is, is a mind trick set by u know who. Now who would u rather believe?

Yet he tells us to show love towards everyone. I don't think he said to love all with the exception of certain people. It doesn't really matter if we don't agree with alot of decisions, cause if we allow that to get in the way of caring for all people then thats neglecting God. Yes, we don't agree, yet we aren't supposed to show anger towards people. A true christian wouldn't even feel anger at all.
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 8:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

marinerteen51 писал(а):
Slickstrings16 писал(а):

Yet he tells us to show love towards everyone. I don't think he said to love all with the exception of certain people. It doesn't really matter if we don't agree with alot of decisions, cause if we allow that to get in the way of caring for all people then thats neglecting God. Yes, we don't agree, yet we aren't supposed to show anger towards people. A true christian wouldn't even feel anger at all.
R u kidding me??? Never once did I say I didn't love everyone, gay or not. I've said it before, I'm not going to push someone who is gay out of my life just because I don't agree with it. U kind of just put words in my mouth there bud. And God loves everyone as equals, u can't be better or worse in His eyes. And also if u think every christian shouldn't feel anger then you need to look at the flood. EVERYONE feels anger, it's an emotion God gave us. God also has it, it's what u do with it that can become a sin.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i totally get wot u mean slick but i just think if god made everyone then he made homosexuals i dont think that being gay is a conscious choice its something you're born so i dont think of it as going against him in that way if you get me?
marinerteen51

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Slickstrings16 писал(а):
marinerteen51 писал(а):
Slickstrings16 писал(а):

R u kidding me??? Never once did I say I didn't love everyone, gay or not. I've said it before, I'm not going to push someone who is gay out of my life just because I don't agree with it. U kind of just put words in my mouth there bud. And God loves everyone as equals, u can't be better or worse in His eyes. And also if u think every christian shouldn't feel anger then you need to look at the flood. EVERYONE feels anger, it's an emotion God gave us. God also has it, it's what u do with it that can become a sin.

And when you think about it I never implied that you said anything about hatred towards homosexuals. In loving all we should also respect the decisions of others. That is what i'm saying. Also, I suppose that 'show anger' would be a better way to put it. And we actually have a choice to feel anger. Anger is a basic emotion that can be controlled. I myself have been working on not feeling anger for the past few years and have been slowly succeeding.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
i dont think that being gay is a conscious choice its something you're born

Going a bit off topic but I'd just like to add.. there was a survey done and it turned out in sets of twins, if one was gay, then there was like a 90% chance or something that the other was gay too! So it can't be something you decide, it has to be in you somewhere!

Because even twins have different experiences in their lives, no-one can be brought up identically!

Anyway, back on topic... Im atheist..
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
i totally get wot u mean slick but i just think if god made everyone then he made homosexuals i dont think that being gay is a conscious choice its something you're born so i dont think of it as going against him in that way if you get me?
Yes I do get what your saying but I already posted what I thought about them having no choice. So theirs really no point in posting it again lol.

Цитата:
I don't think he said to love all with the exception of certain people. It doesn't really matter if we don't agree with alot of decisions, cause if we allow that to get in the way of caring for all people then thats neglecting God.
And mariner, u quoted me before u wrote this which mean it was directed mostly to me. So if u say what's above that does kind of mean u were telling me I don't love gay people. At least that's what I got from it, it really doesn't matter to me, I don't really get offended easily I just back it up. No harm, no foul. But the anger thing I still don't all the way agree with. Even to show it isn't really harmful, it's when u either don't forgive someone because of it or u cause someone harm. But I'm not saying it's healthy or anything to get angry I'm just saying it's not bad.
marinerteen51

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I don't think he said to love all with the exception of certain people. It doesn't really matter if we don't agree with alot of decisions, cause if we allow that to get in the way of caring for all people then thats neglecting God.
And mariner, u quoted me before u wrote this which mean it was directed mostly to me. So if u say what's above that does kind of mean u were telling me I don't love gay people. At least that's what I got from it, it really doesn't matter to me, I don't really get offended easily I just back it up. No harm, no foul. But the anger thing I still don't all the way agree with. Even to show it isn't really harmful, it's when u either don't forgive someone because of it or u cause someone harm. But I'm not saying it's healthy or anything to get angry I'm just saying it's not bad.[/quote]

I agree with most of what you you there. Anger can upset people, but not do any real harm. Although anger, when built up(I don't intend this to go against what you have said), can lead to violent emotions and cause corruption in a person. Thats why I say that anger is a choice. If people work on it then that can be better than feeling anger and not showing it.
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Nail on the head. Don't really have to say anymore lol.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 10:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can we get this back on topic now pleeeeease?! Its meant to be what religion you believe in... not anger management ;-)
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 10:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
i get wot u mean that in the bible it does say that god condemns homosexuality but i just cant believe that all lesbians and gays are gona go to hell even if they r great ppl in evry other aspect of their lives. a god like that isnt really all loving like we r told he is so i dont believe that.
i did have summin brilliant to say but i have been distracted by my niece if i think of it ill write it up lata

Well I don't believe there is a hell.. I mean course, I believe there is something for evil people, but not hell its a too stronger word. I think it's realms kind of thing. Like if you have been a good person in your life, the further up you will be in the Realm, but if you have been a bad person, then further down and you will be with all the other people who are like you etc, if you get what I mean? but I don't know, nobody will know until they die ;). But I guess that's just my opinion, and what I have read on and stuff.

Последний раз редактировалось: i_heart_tatu (Пт Окт 14, 2005 11:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Friend or Foe

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i_heart_tatu: Thats a good way to look at it.
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 1:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i_heart_tatu писал(а):
beccy писал(а):

Well I don't believe there is a hell.. I mean course, I believe there is something for evil people, but not hell its a too stronger word. I think it's realms kind of thing. Like if you have been a good person in your life, the further up you will be in the Realm, but if you have been a bad person, then further down and you will be with all the other people who are like you etc, if you get what I mean? but I don't know, nobody will know until they die ;). But I guess that's just my opinion, and what I have read on and stuff.
That wouldn't make much since though. The whole "If u were good you'll get farther up, if u were bad you'll be farther down. At least from a christian perspective it doesn't. If that were true then where would the murder that gave his life to God be? He lived most of his life being bad but then he gets grace, would he be down where the regular murders r? That's what doesn't really add up, if your saved, your saved. Of course u have to repent but besides that, God's grace is sufficent.
Ascended

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 16, 2005 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I belive only one GOD. The one and true GOD. Who don't want us to fight each other in his name ,or live for his own will. I belive in that GOD, who let us live in peace and help us 'cuz we are all of his creations. He want us to be great as him

Frank Sinatra
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 3 из 12

Перейти: