Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

what religion are u?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

what religion are u?
atheism
22%
 22%  [ 27 ]
christianity
37%
 37%  [ 46 ]
judaism
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
islam
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
hinduism
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
buddhism
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
other
24%
 24%  [ 30 ]
Всего голосов : 122

Автор Сообщение
sydo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 10, 2005 8:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I represent my own religion, which is a modification of freeform christianity.. I believe in god/satan, good/evil, and all that shit, but have own doubts and believes messing it up
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Azza

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 3:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i don't beleve in any god, we just die and thats it, i have no relegion, as long as my body is returned to the earth i happy(although i don't mind beind crimated then i'd like my ashes spred over the ocian i'll be fish food :P) then the cycle will start again my body will be food for the decomposers, anyway best of luck with all your religions hope the work our for you.
~strawberry~

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

UnknownZ писал(а):
Yes, I take notes in class on my laptop and I simply pasted all of my notes on Hinduism (about 3-4 1hr classes worth) into my post. There college for ya ;)

BTW I was indeed tested on all of that material...it was rather painful

but very helpful! coz funnily enough i'm taking a test on the same subject this saturday. so if anybody asks me about going online despite the afformentioned test, i can just show them your entry. *evil cackling*

thanks too return to hades for the post up there, it really cleared a lot of things up!
Tivona

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

jewish :D
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

christian, maronite
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I follow wicca which means I am a witch. It is an ancient religion which worships nature, the seasons and the phrases of the moon. There is a God and a Goddess and festivals throughout the year celebrate their yearly cycle of death and rebirth. WI don't believe in the devil only that anything you do comes back to you three times and that you should harm none(which also includes yourself)...we perform rituals and make offerings such as a bowl of water or wheat to the Goddess and the God.
I know it has a bad reputation through the media and through it's reputation as being a "cult"(to which I disagree although I do see that some people ghave made it look like it is...e.g I was reading the other day you should celebrate the summer soleste by sleeping with several people but uite frankly that's a load of b*ll*cks and people who do believe that are just on a totally different path to me.
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm an atheist as u may have seen in my posts, haha. I'm definently a christian. A non denominational one at that.
Day dreamer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I sort of followed that a coupel(???) of years ago is still sort of do but i couldnt really grasp the incense making ect. it seemed to hard but still i look for moon phases and stuff.

i rather the fortune telling stuff like tarot and palm reading.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

UnknownZ писал(а):
I am sure that those of you who browse the free discussion section know that I am a christian. A very unorthodox one though.

Me too. I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't agree with a lot of what the Christian religion stands for. Also, I'll have none of the churches racism and views on homosexuality.

I'm a Christian who questions my faith, and disagrees with a lot of Christian principles. I believe in God though, and at times am grateful for him... Often I think he's a pr*ck...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Not to bash u or anything but alot of theology I disagree with also, but if it comes straight from the bible I believe it, and It happens to disagree with homosexuality. But their is some crap that churches teach that I can't stand. Which is why I'm not in any denomination. Another thing is more than anything u have to look to Christ's teachings and what he tells u more than anything. Always do that and you'll be fine. But what I don't agree with is taking the parts u don't like out of bible and throwing them to the side. I'm just saying that in general.

Последний раз редактировалось: Slickstrings16 (Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:41 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Day dreamer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I saw a program i cant remember what it was called but it said Christians arent allowed to eat shellfish is that true?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 7:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ HAHAHAHA!!!! If that were true I'd be going to hell for eating too many lobsters, mmmmmm, good stuff. Some may believe that since in the old testament it says do not eat anything that is "unclean" but in the new testament I think it's in Galatians that since Christ came we r free from the old law. So I would say no in general.
АнгеЛ

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 8:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I 'm a christian orthodox but not a fanatical one
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Felicia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am catholic.

Felicia
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG that shellfish thing is actually true according to the bible!! lol...

And slickstrings16, I entirely agree, you can't pick and choose. Either accept it, or don't...

But I accept it, but consider it to be a more "cleanliness" issue, and I think that it was the kind of thing at the time, but that now issues should be changed to fit the 21st centuries... Be that homosexuality/other religions etc...

So bascially the Bible is a guidelines to my beliefs, but to be honest I think it's a piece of crap... But I still believe in the existance of God...

That makes no sense but hey! =)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^lol, it makes half since to me. I understand it yet I don't. But when u said
Цитата:
But I accept it, but consider it to be a more "cleanliness" issue, and I think that it was the kind of thing at the time, but that now issues should be changed to fit the 21st centuries... Be that homosexuality/other religions etc...
do u mean that the bible's issues should change now or what exactly? The only thing that really changed like I said is that we don't have to live by the old law which is not talking about everything that God forbids. Homosexuality is a perversion in His eyes, which is what He says. But yeah, that's about it. :)
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Orthodox.

I did take a World Religions course a few semesters ago - very interesting. The teacher was of the Baha'i faith. Although I didn't really read up on what exactly that entails. :/

As far as updating all the religious material - I'd have to say that's why I chose to be Orthodox. They have the least change (when compared to the Catholic Church).

However, I don't justify judging people with my religion. Everyone is different and whatever keeps your mind and heart at peace, go for it. I may or may not agree with it, but what does that really matter, you know? As long as your content with your life - more power to ya! ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 12, 2005 1:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Christians do eat shellfish, but Judaism goes by the laws of the old testament so Jews do not eat shellfish.

3BE3DbI писал(а):

In my personal opinion I beleive that the world is constantly changing and society is constantly changing and evolving. So I beleive that religious texts should be adapted to fit with a modern context. Moreover, I beleive that everything is interpretative and it is upto the reader on how to interpret it. A person may decide to take the Bible word to word or interpret it with their own judgement. Personally I find it hard to believe that God would treat his own creation as a perversion....because you dont choose to be homosexual thats how you are born. I guess many people will disagree..they are free to have their opinion. This is just what I feel.
Ok not really getting it. If u mean the wording needs to change then they have come out with The Message Bible which translates it so much better. But if u mean that we should just take most of the Bible and flip it upside down then that's a big no no. I think in Revelation it talks about not changing the bible, something like that.
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 5:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Slickstrings16 писал(а):
Ok not really getting it. If u mean the wording needs to change then they have come out with The Message Bible which translates it so much better. But if u mean that we should just take most of the Bible and flip it upside down then that's a big no no. I think in Revelation it talks about not changing the bible, something like that.

No I definitely dont mean you should filp the Bible upside down. Would not make much sense to have the Bible then.
Ah...how do I word this...what I want to say.
What I kind of mean to say is we have the gift of rational thinking. Instead of just taking a The Bible and reading it blindly each person needs to think and reflect on what they read, and develop an understanding on what the message is. Hope that makes sense!
Ok now I gotcha. I agree fully with that statement. Meditating on it is something I'm learning right now. But yeah at 1st I thought u meant something completely different lol. Thx for clarifying.
Kitty

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 7:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ateist!

You have to belive in your self, no one else will help you!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 2 из 12

Перейти: