Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Perfect Enemy
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 2:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Perfect Enemy Ответить с цитатой

I was listening to it last night,
i thought some of the lyrics hinted that iwas about Ivan

Цитата:
Perfect Enemy
Why should I welcome
Your domination
Why should I listen
To explanations

I’m not pretending
To make it simple
Try to be something
Experimental

You don’t turn me off
I will never fail
Things I loved before,
Are not for sale

Keep yourself away
Far away from me
I forever stay
Your perfect enemy

No longer waiting
Remove illusions
No more complaining
Forget confusion

No more confession
Not sentimental
I am now something
Experimental

You don’t turn me off
I will never fail
Things I loved before,
Are not for sale

Keep yourself away
Far away from me
I forever stay
Your perfect enemy

especilaly with lines like
"Try to be something
Experimental"

cos they were his"project"

and
"Why should I welcome
Your domination"
how he controlled them and all..
what do you guys think?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
wildchild

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm yeah now that you mentioned this, I have to agree with you.
Who wrote those lyrics btw? Don't the girls ever write lyrics? ... *just wondering*..
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 3:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

geez! not every song is about ivan!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
UnknownZ

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 3:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That extremely odd that you mention that...I was thinking that very same thing recently. I thing you are completely right also.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
NenaHika

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 5:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):

My favorite line from the song is
Цитата:
Things I loved before,
Are not for sale

To me it is a clear statement that whatever relationship the girls shared was not a gimmick and nor is it for sale. They are selling their music, albums and CD's not themselves or their relationship. On a generic sense the song tells that anyone who tries to play on their lesbian image, call their relationship a publicity gimmick is like an enemy. It includes Ivan and other people like the media who led to a negative turn in their career.

Im so agree with this,

Цитата:

Keep yourself away
Far away from me
I forever stay
Your perfect enemy

I heard that they get along with Ivan, I dont think this lines represents hate it self for Ivan, but maybe represents hate for the expeculations about them, they are tired to be asked and asked all the time, wherever they go, whenever they go the same question: are you lesbians?
so that could represents hate for the matter itself, for to be question all the time about that.

Цитата:

No longer waiting
Remove illusions
No more complaining
Forget confusion
No more confession
Not sentimental
I am now something
Experimental

this could mean that the idea they had for the group is now changed, cos if they were or are really inloved (that I think they are) and they wanted a concept about their group is now erased, it was blured cos all what the controversy involved, and it seems that they dont want to complain about that, but now the concept of the group Tatu is now changed, now they're not girls inloved, they are just friends, cos they want to be more private about their relationship, and they say :
I am now something
Experimental
cos no matter whatever they do, they're still a product, cos all what Ivan made them do, so they just want to do this and continue with this road to see where takes them, when the experiment (called life) ends

I'm guess that is the meaning of this lines, I don't know If Im right or not, I could be wrong, we all could be wrong, but we can always say what we think about the things...

ж-LФЦЗs МЁ ПФТ-Ж
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 6:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wildchild писал(а):
Hmmm yeah now that you mentioned this, I have to agree with you.
Who wrote those lyrics btw? Don't the girls ever write lyrics? ... *just wondering*..

nah tey dont
they havnt written antyhing on there cds, even though they could have
i think on the next cd we will get a few songs they wrote..well i hope
kipolyunochnik

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 7:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i hope they start writing also .oh yeah an a question anyone know whats up with lena,s missing solo demos
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 10:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's one of the best songs on the album along with Sacrifice.

Loves Me Not is an awesome song but I personally think it's overrated.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kipolyunochnik писал(а):
i hope they start writing also .oh yeah an a question anyone know whats up with lena,s missing solo demos

solo demos? i heard that she did them....wasnt there a story that the cd got stolen ? or something it was prob BS anyway

i think Yugoslavia is a solo lena song...? i've seen that around
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 12:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena did Yugoslavia and Chto Ne Hvateyet as solo demos.

But Chto Ne Hvateyet has rumoured to have been re-recorded with Yulia and is on the Russian album.

I love Lena's demo version so the new version will be awesome.
Montague

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 4:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- писал(а):
It's one of the best songs on the album along with Sacrifice.

Loves Me Not is an awesome song but I personally think it's overrated.

I agree with you on LOVES ME NOT. The song is great, but the only reason of it's potential to become a hit is its sound, and american feel. It is still one of my favorite songs on the album, but it doesn't convey a deep meaning like the others do. still a great song though.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
GlyCeriNE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 4:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

UnknownZ писал(а):
That extremely odd that you mention that...I was thinking that very same thing recently. I thing you are completely right also.

Me too ! Exactly... I think that if so different people (with different opinions on Ivan, I'm sure) are OK on this subject, it shows that they certainly did it on purpose... But maybe it's not the only meaning of the song (we are used of multiple meanings here, arent we?)
Membre du fanclub francophone de Julia : http://www.juliavolkova-fanclub.com/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

On Cd D&M is SUPER lyrics. This Cd is about lyrics. And SUPER MELODIA AND SUPER LYRICS! THATґs excellent and faultless. I love very.. Sacrifice, Loves me not ( this is such bisexual song :) ), Perfect enemy.. theese songs are TATU.. simply :)

Последний раз редактировалось: nikiTA.TU (Вс Сен 04, 2005 5:35 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2005 5:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love this song...and I do mean LOVE
Ok and this is going to sound totally bizarre but i think it's about each other..(I definitly not saying their enemies)
but in trhe sense that they see each over as being near "perfect" but that messes them up cause it causes some people to not understand them..man I can't explain but the thing that made me think this is:

Цитата:
You don’t turn me off
I will never fail
Things I loved before,
Are not for sale

Keep yourself away
Far away from me
I forever stay
Your perfect enemy

cause it's saying if you come any closer everything will mess up again and are feelings will get confused..sorry for the cr*ppy explanation
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 10:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- писал(а):
Lena did Yugoslavia and Chto Ne Hvateyet as solo demos.

But Chto Ne Hvateyet has rumoured to have been re-recorded with Yulia and is on the Russian album.

I love Lena's demo version so the new version will be awesome.

i have a demo of Chto Ne Hvateat, and i'm sure Yulia is in it

*plays Chto Ne Hvateat*
ok lena is singing at the start..so sweet its sweet synth and piano

ok then theres the bit where a glass breaks and then theres a hard synth and..
Yulia comes in with her distorted vocals
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 11:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return to hades-
Цитата:
that they are like enemies, but not liteally. Just that the closer they get to each other the more harm they can cause for each other with all the controversey and accusations

This is basically exactly what I am trying to say I just didn't know how to explain(hence the vagueness)...like they need each other but if they get too close then it all messes up and no one sees them for what they are...which is basically very close friends..they just name them fake
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 11:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian, no it's not Yulia, listen good, it's still Lena, just with effect, no Yulia in this demo :)
mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 12:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I guess the song isn't for ivan 'cause taty girls don't write their songs.
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 5:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
*plays Chto Ne Hvateat*
ok lena is singing at the start..so sweet its sweet synth and piano

ok then theres the bit where a glass breaks and then theres a hard synth and..
Yulia comes in with her distorted vocals

Yeah that's Lena still, belting out the song. But that part is definatley for Yulia in the re-record of the song.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2005 4:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow really? it sounds soo mich like Yulia its not funny... its prob my crappy head fones.

oh well i'm glad i have some solo Lena stuff!! shes always been my fav
xd
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: