Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Dangerous and Moving (the song)
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Dangerous and Moving (the song) Ответить с цитатой

Basically, I found this song quite difficult to interpret...

I really can't figure out what exactly the song is about...

What does anybody else think?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I never heard it ... .....how did u get to hear it ? oooh is it from the cd that went out all over on the internet ?! :O

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, that would be it :)

The lyrics are really hard to fathom ;)
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aaah really wow but r u still going to buy there Cd from the store when it comes out to support them ?

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well duh!! Who do you take me for!? Of course!! =)
GlyCeriNE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I only read the translation of Lyudi Invalidy (the little piece on the radio)... I can't tell...
Membre du fanclub francophone de Julia : http://www.juliavolkova-fanclub.com/
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You take it all away,
but never give it back,
and this is what you say,
there lives are (yellow?) black,

and this is how they move,
and this is how they sway,
they're dangerous their truth,
they die and come/live again...

Obstacles + signs,
perilous + looming,
dangerous + moving,
dangerous + moving.

Now what can you make of it? :)
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thought it was also 'their lives are yellow, black' But apparently it's 'their lies are yelling back'

Dangerous & Moving is an American term which means a criminal on the run. I think they are singing about criminals. Hense the double song video for D&M and Lyudi Invalidi having disabled people and psycho people.
tvoj_vrag

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There is that whole idea of death running through the album, Dangerous and moving certainly sounds like someone going WAY too fast in a car.

The idea of speeding, would again tie in, this time with 200km/h in the wrong lane and dvesti po vstrechnoj

Malice Mizer ~ Gardenia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- most interesting, thank you ;)) +

Those lyrics make more sense :))

Troj_vrag- you're quite right there ;)

But....do we think the song is really about criminals?

Or, "invalid" people? ;)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 10:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):

By the way 3BE3DbI, I thought you did not like interpreting stuff.

Shhhh! I was trying to get away with it :( hehe...
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 11:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah that is interesting

But when they were on the radio and they spoke about their video of D&M and LI they said the video had handicap people and psycho people which would suggest the handicap people (the wheelchair guy, homosexuals) are there so called 'handicap' people for the LI side of the video and the psycho/criminal people (prostitutes etc) are the meaning behind the D&M version.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 11:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah- my feelings are the same. I agree! :)
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 1:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

obviously the writers where trying to keep the same lyrical theme as "Lyudi Invalidi" but made the song more understandable to the english market
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 8:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- писал(а):
I thought it was also 'their lives are yellow, black' But apparently it's 'their lies are yelling back'

Thinking about it last night I think it is 'yellow, black' because if you look at the album cover there is a yellow & black strip were the album name is written. The yellow & black strip it like a road sign or a crime scene barrier. Which would both make sense with the runaway/muder theme going on.

'Their lives are yellow, black' would suggest they're always either seeing the yellow, black road signs on the run or that the crimes they commit are cordoned off with the yellow, black tape.

What do you think?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 9:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

These are the lryics to Dangerous and Moving, taken from Nichya.net

Nichya.net писал(а):

You take it all away
But never give it back
And this is what you say
Their lies are yelling back

And this is how they move
And this is how they sway
That danger is the truth
They die and come again

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

No mercy for the lost
No soothing for the sad
The line is never crossed
They are the living dead

That danger is the truth
They die and live again

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

If you take the lryics to be "their lies are yelling back" it could mean they are being haunted by their lies. Which I think makes a little more sense than "their lives are yellow black". If you listen, it is deffinatly not black, there is no L in the word they are singing :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 10:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Those lyrics are not official the person who runs nichya.net wrote the lyrics from listening to the songs. 'Their lives are yellow, black' doesn't make sense until you think about what it means.

It very well could be 'yelling back' but if it's not then that's my own interpretation of 'yellow, black'

Цитата:
You take it all away
But never give it back
And this is what you say
Their lies are yelling back

The same word is rarely used twice in the same verse on a rhyme scheme unless a sentence is being repeated. This is another reason why I think it could be 'yellow, black'
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 10:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And if you listen to it closely and really slow, you can hear Lena pronouncing "bl"
Fleepy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 11:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
You take it all away
But never give it back
And this is what you say
Their lives are yellow black

If the song is about handicapped people, then this would reflect the ugly truth about society. People tend to treat handicapped/disabled/different people sometimes with disgust. Its like taking away the dignity and respect afforded "normal" people. We accord these "handicapped" people a stigma, and they are thus bruised.

Цитата:

That danger is the truth
They die and come again

Yet, like all other people, these "handicapped" people still live and move around with us in society. The "danger is the truth" - this could mean how people don't want to know the truth that these people they socially stigmatised are just as human as we are. So society keeps bashing them down, hence they "die and come again" - as reflected in all the gay rights, disabled people rights minority group rights that try to promote or create a certain sense of understanding in society about the "other".

Цитата:
Obstacles and signs
Perilous and looming
Dangerous and moving
Dangerous and moving

Obstacles and signs, could mean the activities that these rights groups carry out, like how gay parades have marches waving flags, these people, fighting for just equality (Something that shouldn't be fought for but a right in itself) are seen by the rest of "normal" society as dangerous and moving, perilous and looming in their demand for some respect.

Цитата:

No mercy for the lost
No soothing for the sad
The line is never crossed
They are the living dead

As explained above, more often than not, those that are discriminated against because of their differences are not treated with sympathy or compassion by the shallow society we live in. If misfortune were to befall a homosexual, for example if a gay was beaten to death, there will always be some shallow twit that would comment "he's gay, and he deserved it. Sad but true. Hence there is a line demarcating the "normal" and the "deviant". One does not sympathise with one that is not the same as us. This can be compared to terrorism today, how terrorists can find it ok and permissible to execute someone that is not of their religion - because they are on the other side of the line. No mercy, no soothing.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 12:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I pray to god that Lena and Yulia will do an interivew or somthing like and disccus the album track by track
talk about the songs

cos thats the only way we will know!!

from the horses mouth... :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: