Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. @ UrgantShow 13/12
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2012 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. @ UrgantShow 13/12 Ответить с цитатой

2 days after the performance in Romania, t.A.T.u. will be guests at Urgant Show on russian tv

http://urgantshow.ru/page/18050/21091
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2012 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, that picture is from forever ago.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2012 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Perhaps they will announce their permanent reformation. And this is why Boris has left.

(well, we can dream!)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2012 10:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
Perhaps they will announce their permanent reformation. And this is why Boris has left.

It has crossed my mind too - Boris leaving in a fit of rage after hearing he would have to work with Yulia again - Craving ...
But then, there are Lena's plans for next year and Boris stated some time ago he didn't rule out further collaborations between them.

Just doesn't add up, but you can dream Wide smile

Последний раз редактировалось: thedeviant (Вс Дек 09, 2012 2:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2012 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That wouldn't be a dream for me. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2012 1:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Probably just for the 10th anni album promotion, but yeh this is confusing...dont expect a permanent thing from this though
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2012 5:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

looks like a rumor to me, they've both just said that they were the reunion on The Voice, but neither of them have mentioned this at all, unless this is just being announced and neither have them been interviewed about it yet or something.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2012 11:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rbkh1234 писал(а):
looks like a rumor to me, they've both just said that they were the reunion on The Voice, but neither of them have mentioned this at all, unless this is just being announced and neither have them been interviewed about it yet or something.

Well Julias official vk page posted about it, and it is on the official channel 1 website.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2012 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sakuya писал(а):
Well Julias official vk page posted about it

Lena's page Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2012 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
That wouldn't be a dream for me. Mr. Green

Ahaha +1 Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is this being streamed anywhere or is this even happening??

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 5:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It happened

Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They both look really beautiful and happy. And that makes me happy. Hopefully we'll see more of t.A.T.u. in the future!

They will broadcast that show in 2 hours I believe. I'm really looking forward to watching it! It's like Christmas for me! Gosh, I so missed that specific 'tatushka feeling'!

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 6:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's Xmas for me too.
Smile

Video
http://www.1tv.ru/videoarchive/55767
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 10:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mr. Green Mr. Green
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 10:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My knowledge of Russian vocabulary doubled by watching this vid ... I now understand 4 words Mr. Green
Can somebody please translate it? Subtitles would be nice Smile
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 11:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yea I'm curious too as to know the facts behind what was said I hate how there is no translation yet, but I guess we will know soon or a subbed INterview would be nice

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 3:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HQ version Wide smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnsmmw

Captured by tony69
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 9:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):

Mr. Green Mr. Green

They still look like they're still sooo love with each other in this pic, reminds me of the old days. definitely my fav of all of them.
Plus, I take back what I said earlier about this being a rumor.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 7:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've patched together a partial translation from some guy's posts on youtube. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rT1J_nP1Bk )
If any of you have the time to create some subtitles feel free. My real life is demanding too much attention right now.
Enjoy!

5:16 - 5:41

Ivan: Cmon girls, tell us whats up in your life?
Both: We are on solo projects
Ivan: Neh, I want you to know - NOBODY CARES of your solo projects Wide smile The main question: Are you going to sing together again?
Lena: HAH, just listen to her voice, how can I sing with her?
Julia: Neutral *pokerface*
Ivan: Sooo, lets just wacth the commercial break while julia and lena are fighting Wide smile

5:50 - 6:34

I: okay we know that you are on solo, BUT you reached the incredible success as TATU. Are you going to reach it again as TATU?
J: we are now on roses and candy stage Wide smile and I'm tryyyyying to "seduce" Lena (for reunite to TATU)
I: But you have two kids!
J: It doesnt bother me! Wide smile

6:40- 8:30

I: Sooo, what should we wait: a new album or some concerts, etc? I remember how everyone were crazy about you and your albums and shows!
J: And you? Have you ever been on our show?
I: Of course!! In Moscow!
Anyway, we're proud that you were created by Ivan Shapovalov, but let's see how TATU would seemed with another producers (shows them photos)

8:30 - 9:30

I: So, Lena, I want to talk with you, cuz you CAN talk unlike Julia (Julia: *pokerface* ). I know that you live in LA, so, do they remember TATU?
L: They can hardly remember TATU, so I guess, we must REMIND about us) but anyway, they still CAN remember us and even the little kids and the adults can croon 'All the things she said' if I tell them about TATU
I: We know that remix of your solo song "Never forget" reached #1 in billboard!
L: Yeah)

9:30- 10:15

I: But while you there in USA, your girlfriend is filming in big movie! Tell us Julia!
J: I acted the main role in film about zombie! I was holding the big guns! We didn't approved the title name yet. I will record the soundtrack, and the movie is coming out soon.
I: But it is about what??
J: ehmm... I'm a good girl with guns who saves the whole world from the invasion of zombies!
I: tell me, have you ever seen a movie with Milla Jovovich about zombie?))
J: i can't remember, may be saw something many years ago..
I: I guess it will be soooo different LOL

10:15 - 10:35

I: So girls, to be honest, we are all want you back together SO MUCH! You even don't have to stop your solo work (Lena: And I didn't going to stop it!) you just make some stuff together! Maybe make the great big show!
L: We are thinking about it
I: YES, THINK ABOUT IT, YOU

10:37 - 13:37

Ivan makes the "ritual of REUNION" it doesn't nesessary of translation)

13:37 - end

I: Please, never ever quarrel, N-E-V-E-R
and to celebrate it I wanna gift you two same bouqets of roses))))
And we really want you; to record some new songs. Thank you!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: