Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite - The Voice Performance
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 11, 2012 10:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That was indeed cool to see them together.
But my position still remains the same.
I don't want to see them to reunite.
The idea in my opinion will be to perform like an "old group" in different shows.
Which was the case for this performance.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 9:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Managed to obtain a translation for their appearance at the "Happy Hour" TV show. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey935jWuw84
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
matvei

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 10:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, nobody cap it in HQ? Question
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 2:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

matvei писал(а):

Yes... we need it in HQ or better, HD.

You know why they should get back together? The LGBT community needs them so much, even much more than 10 years ago. Especially in Russia where the situation now is WORST than 10 years ago, especially since now there are laws AGAINST LGBT people. Even if they can't kiss each other anymore nor pretend they are lesbians at least keep fighting for equality with their music and their presence in the music bussiness.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
matvei писал(а):

Yes... we need it in HQ or better, HD.

You know why they should get back together? The LGBT community needs them so much, even much more than 10 years ago. Especially in Russia where the situation now is WORST than 10 years ago, especially since now there are laws AGAINST LGBT people. Even if they can't kiss each other anymore nor pretend they are lesbians at least keep fighting for equality with their music and their presence in the music bussiness.

I totally agree.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 8:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sometimes (and sorry if i will be a bit harsh) i think you are all really a bit naive...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 9:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Sometimes (and sorry if i will be a bit harsh) i think you are all really a bit naive...

I'm not. I like them for selfish reasons! It has nothing to do with the well being of mankind, peace in the Middle East or the rights of the LGBT community. Mr. Green

Having said that, the recent crackdown against gay people in Russia would make a GREAT excuse for a comeback and ensure success at least locally Wide smile

They would have to be much more subtle in their approach, of course, lest they be sent to Syberia Wide smile. It would be much like the soviet bands of old, like Viktor Tsoi fighting against the repressive communist regime through metaphor and poetry Wide smile
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just watched All About Us. Of course that is not just Yulia singing live. Definitely some tampering going on there. Lovely singing from Lena though : )
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2012 10:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

I'm not. I like them for selfish reasons! It has nothing to do with the well being of mankind, peace in the Middle East or the rights of the LGBT community. Mr. Green

I was just saying that thinking tatu will now change one more time the way how homosexuals are perceived in Russia is just utopic in my opinion.
Lady Gaga has already taken the place now. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 2:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So, if I could interrupt the fighting for a moment to ask: Why were t.A.T.u. on this particular show? I don't know how The Voice franchise works- were the other people on the show also supposed to sing t.A.T.u. songs, or were Lena and Yulia guest judges, or what?
Heaven

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 3:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

damaia писал(а):
So, if I could interrupt the fighting for a moment to ask: Why were t.A.T.u. on this particular show? I don't know how The Voice franchise works- were the other people on the show also supposed to sing t.A.T.u. songs, or were Lena and Yulia guest judges, or what?

They were just guest stars. To promote their new release.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 13, 2012 1:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: An interview given by the girls :) Ответить с цитатой

http://www.libertatea.ro/detalii/articol/tatu-nu-am-auzit-de-inna-426644.html
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 3:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Will be great if the fans could share the HQ version of this performance!
Megshere

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 5:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena looks gorgeous

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 9:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ agreed!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 14, 2012 9:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didn't the passion in ATTSS, but in AAU I did.
Both did girls great, even if julia didn't have much of a voice.
I am so proud of this moment, hopefully more to come.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 17, 2012 2:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Still no HD? It's almost 2013!
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 17, 2012 5:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
Still no HD? It's almost 2013!

I think we don't have that many Romanian fans here in the forum anymore and that's such a pity! I would have loved to get a HD version of their performance!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 18, 2012 12:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here you can find HD version, thanks to LenaAndYuliaSWE2012:

ATTSS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDJ_S9tlhD8
AAU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm-Qv_bPq5Q
Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pqGhVKfDg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 18, 2012 12:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And I am a big Romanian fan, but I just had no possibility to record them on tv.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 5 из 6

Перейти: