Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite - The Voice Performance
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 12:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite - The Voice Performance Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite for Performance on The Voice in Romania

LEGENDARY RUSSIAN DUO t.A.T.u. RE-UNITE TO PERFORM ON “THE VOICE” OF ROMANIA IN SUPPORT OF THE 10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF DEBUT ALBUM 200KM/H IN THE WRONG LANE

November 20th, 2012 – Los Angeles, CA – The unforgettable Russian duo t.A.T.u. comprised of Lena Katina and Julia Volkova, are to re-unite for their first joint performance in three years on “The Voice” of Romania. In support of the 10th Anniversary Edition of their debut album 200km/h in the Wrong Lane t.A.T.u. will perform two of their biggest hits for “The Voice” on 11thDecember during the talent shows live finals.

t.A.T.u.’s irresistible first single, “All The Things She Said” topped the charts around the globe and included a 4-week stint at number 1 in the UK. The album was produced by Trevor Horn (producer of Grace Jones, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Seal), Martin “Cherry Cherry Boom Boom” Kierszenbaum (Cherrytree Records label head and producer of Lady Gaga, Far East Movement, Natalia Kills) and Robert Orton (mixer for Jennifer Lopez, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lana del Rey).

Following the original release of 200km/h in the Wrong Lane, t.A.T.u. became the first-ever eastern European group to achieve platinum status in any language. To this day, t.A.T.u. remain Russia’s most successful musical export with over 6 million units sold and their 200 km/h in the Wrong Lanedebut album is still cited by music journalists as one of the best pop albums.

The 10th Year Anniversary Gold Edition features all new artwork, a never-before-released song from the 2002 sessions, “A Simple Motion,” a brand new remix of “All The Things She Said” from producer Fernando Garibay (Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Shakira), special remix in addition to newly-mastered and uncensored songs.

200km/h in the Wrong Lane – 10th Anniversary Editionis released by Cherrytree Records/Universal Russia. For more information please visit: http://ning.it/PqqXoH

t.A.T.u.’s performance on The Voice of Romania will air on 11thDecember as part of the shows live finals and will be broadcast by Pro TV.

www.tatugirls.com

www.cherrytreerecords.com

www.universalrussia.ru

www.lena-katina.com

www.juliavolkova.com

I don't have anything special to say at the moment. Just that I'm so F*CKING HAPPPY RIGHT NOW.

Последний раз редактировалось: Max Franco (Сб Дек 08, 2012 5:45 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
.stayaway

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 1:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm going mad!!!!!!!!!! it's unreal!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Andy!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 1:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

someone please record this on HD. hope there will be more joint performances
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 2:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I usually don't take a side in the Lena versus Yulia debate, but it simply must be said:

Who's placing bets that Yulia doesn't show up, and/or that the entire thing is cancelled?
A.N.N.C.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 11:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

.... Am I the only one who don't want to see Julia smiling with Lena whereas she said bullsh*t about her ? ... Yes, I suppose... Nevetheless, I'm happy for people who are excited but this isn't my case Neutral

Последний раз редактировалось: A.N.N.C. (Ср Ноя 21, 2012 7:19 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 12:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

damaia писал(а):
I usually don't take a side in the Lena versus Yulia debate, but it simply must be said:

Who's placing bets that Yulia doesn't show up, and/or that the entire thing is cancelled?

I don't think so. The news actually came from her site and from her twitter. No word has been said from Lena or her team yet.
abb07

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 1:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that's very good news !!!!! i'm so exited
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good! Hopefully this can be a start of a full reunion leading to a 4th album and some more tourdates.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 4:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A.N.N.C. писал(а):
.... Am I the only one that don't want to see Julia smiling with Lena whereas she said bullshit about her ? ... Yes, I suppose... Nevetheless, I'm happy for people who are excited but this isn't my case :|

I am disappointed too, but I think we will have to put up with this kind of event now and then.
A.N.N.C.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 7:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
I am disappointed too, but I think we will have to put up with this kind of event now and then.

Yes ! But it's just a show and Lena's management seems to be clear ! I've just talked with Lena's manager and I told him that I wasn't enthousiastic and he understood me.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 7:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just for 2 songs, folks! Kepp yourself in hands.
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 21, 2012 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd love to see a meeting with the fans Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 22, 2012 12:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hola! Ответить с цитатой

I think people are getting too excited about this. They're not getting back together. To cite Lena's FB page "Lena and Julia will reunite for one performance [...]".

Even if they did come back together, the "magic" is all gone. I liked them 10 years ago. 200 po vstrechnoy was a GREAT album! Pretty much everything they did afterwards is in the shadow of that early achievement. Then, the classical band break-up pattern: 1) break up, 2) start solo projects, 3) never hear from them again. Wink

Anyway it's interesting to note they chose Romania for this ... I still remember their failed 2002 concert at the "Golden Stag" festival. Their playback CD failed and they were forced off stage by the organizers to make room for the Scorpions or whoever was playing next Shock Maybe they're trying to make up for it now Wide smile

@A.N.N.C. @RowerB Not that I don't agree with you on Yulia's mindless behavior, but I think you're in the minority here. Whenever I watch one of their videos on youtube, the top comments are always "yeah ... that was good ... now I wish they were back together!" Wide smile
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 22, 2012 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hola! Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
Pretty much everything they did afterwards is in the shadow of that early achievement.

I think the albums got better as Yulia voice matured.

thedeviant писал(а):
Not that I don't agree with you on Yulia's mindless behavior,

Yulia did nothing wrong. I’m just fed up of seeing them perform together, that’s all.
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 22, 2012 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hola! Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):

Not sure how decreasing record sales reconcile with increasingly good music. Also their videos became Americanized (All about us), stage performances less exciting ... it just felt as if they lost their identity as a group after they parted ways with "Ivan the terrible".

Regarding Yulia's voice, her high pitched scream is one of the main things I liked about "200 Po Vstrechnoy". Listen to "Nas ne dogonyat" when she sings "Im ne dostat zvezdy rukami!". It's so powerful it makes you jump out of your seat! And the chorus to "Prostye dvizheniya" ... I missed that on their later albums. She has recovered somewhat but she'll never be able to sing like that again. Sad

So, yeah I'm not optimistic about them raising Tatu from the dead. But it sure beats performing in front of 30 people most of whom are there only because you were once part of a famous band.
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 23, 2012 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd have to disagree on sales = decent music. That would mean Justin Bieber and One direction make it.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 23, 2012 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hola! Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
RowerB писал(а):

Not sure how decreasing record sales reconcile with increasingly good music. Also their videos became Americanized (All about us), stage performances less exciting ... it just felt as if they lost their identity as a group after they parted ways with "Ivan the terrible".

Regarding Yulia's voice, her high pitched scream is one of the main things I liked about "200 Po Vstrechnoy". Listen to "Nas ne dogonyat" when she sings "Im ne dostat zvezdy rukami!". It's so powerful it makes you jump out of your seat! And the chorus to "Prostye dvizheniya" ... I missed that on their later albums. She has recovered somewhat but she'll never be able to sing like that again. Sad

So, yeah I'm not optimistic about them raising Tatu from the dead. But it sure beats performing in front of 30 people most of whom are there only because you were once part of a famous band.

Not just their videos got americanized, their whole image was, thats why they failed hard.
American way=opium for the dumb
the rest=special for the few
LenaKatina_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 23, 2012 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And they won't reunite, it will be a one time thing.
MAYBE they will get together on stage again after this... but maybe just one time every 3 years.
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 24, 2012 7:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read on twitter the other day that they are to perform these 2 songs:

1.All the Things She Said
2. All About Us

i found this strange, its about them never being apart, and then they go solo and do this one performance together. its just strange, but i understand it's there 2 biggest hits too.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 24, 2012 3:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rbkh1234 писал(а):
i found this strange, its about them never being apart

I don't think they gave much thought to what the songs mean. The times when their concerts actually had a backstory are long gone.

Also, they're not performing any of the Russian versions even though their vocals are much better in Russian. This tendency towards English is really annoying. It makes them sound cheap and it's totally unnecessary (except maybe in the States).

Case in point: "Nas ne dogonyat" was #1 for weeks in Romania even though nobody could understand a single word nor had anyone heard of them before. Incidentally, it would have also made a better choice for this performance.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 1 из 6

Перейти: