Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite - The Voice Performance
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia's voice has been completely f**ked since at least 2005, let's be honest.

It's not an insurmountable problem though, studio technology can clear anything up these days and live, well there's always playback / autotune / backing singers.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 10:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
If evolving is for most of fans the same as "having a big success", you completely misunderstood my point. I was speaking about evolving in music.

I looked at success because it is measurable. If we're talking about evolution in the musical sense, that's an entirely subjective matter.
So I'll just describe my personal impressions and leave it at that:

Lena - quiet, serious about her work, sings about love (who doesn't?), songs are mildly entertaining but too mellow, videos ordinary, wears nice dresses.

Volkova - very aggressive and energetic, tries too hard to look sexy (plastic surgery, make-up, very high heels), videos lack subtlety (e.g. "Didn't wanna do it" goes overboard and on the verge of becoming obscene).

Tatu - innocent looking girls who love each other, misunderstood by society, want to escape, powerful music with some dark quality to it, erotic videos and performances.

RowerB писал(а):
The thing is Yulia has the best voice ever.

She had a really nice voice man. She really did Sad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7sQ66T_uU
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 11:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
Yulia's voice has been completely f**ked since at least 2005, let's be honest.

This is from December 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201tjz3eXvs
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 11:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

Lena - quiet, serious about her work, sings about love (who doesn't?), songs are mildly entertaining but too mellow, videos ordinary, wears nice dresses.

Volkova - very aggressive and energetic, tries too hard to look sexy (plastic surgery, make-up, very high heels), videos lack subtlety (e.g. "Didn't wanna do it" goes overboard and on the verge of becoming obscene).

Tatu - innocent looking girls who love each other, misunderstood by society, want to escape, powerful music with some dark quality to it, erotic videos and performances.

That is true.
The only matter then is : what do you like the most ?
I made my choice.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2012 12:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
She had a really nice voice man

That is so patronising.

thedeviant писал(а):
She really did

That is your opinion. Don’t go on as if it is an indisputable fact.
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2012 12:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
The only matter then is : what do you like the most ? I made my choice.

I made my choice too Arnaudfrenchy.
Then I had to watch it deteriorate with every step, then break apart completely.
Even if it would be recreated I'm skeptical it would still work. But hope dies last, right?

Anyway, it's getting late here, nice chatting to you!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2012 11:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
The only matter then is : what do you like the most ? I made my choice.

I made my choice too Arnaudfrenchy.
Then I had to watch it deteriorate with every step, then break apart completely.
Even if it would be recreated I'm skeptical it would still work. But hope dies last, right?

Anyway, it's getting late here, nice chatting to you!

It was nice too Smile
I admit that i am not really a taty fan anymore. I listen to the first album from time to time. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2012 12:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

200 km/h is still one of my favourite albums. It’s also the product of the joint effort of a group of very talented people. That community underwent some changes but still managed to produce the wonderful Lyudi Invalidi. Not so keen on D&M. I enjoy Happy Smiles very much and would like to hear more.

I had hoped that the solo projects would lead to a building of skills and self-confidence and that Lena and Yulia would themselves feel able to carry the Tatu project forward in a new direction. Since that seems unlikely, the last thing I want is for Tatu to become a musical museum, revived every few years to raise some cash.

On the other hand (as others have said many times) if they are both performing the same songs as soloists, why the hell not just perform as a duo? And yes, I would buy a ticket.

Whatever you say about Tatu, the opposite can always be said with equal conviction. (In my case, anyway.)
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2012 10:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

pyotr писал(а):
200 km/h is still one of my favourite albums. It’s also the product of the joint effort of a group of very talented people. That community underwent some changes but still managed to produce the wonderful Lyudi Invalidi. Not so keen on D&M. I enjoy Happy Smiles very much and would like to hear more.

I had hoped that the solo projects would lead to a building of skills and self-confidence and that Lena and Yulia would themselves feel able to carry the Tatu project forward in a new direction. Since that seems unlikely, the last thing I want is for Tatu to become a musical museum, revived every few years to raise some cash.

On the other hand (as others have said many times) if they are both performing the same songs as soloists, why the hell not just perform as a duo? And yes, I would buy a ticket.

Whatever you say about Tatu, the opposite can

^^^
+1 I agree completly I believe since 90% of the songs done by both girls are tatu songs than why the hell not just revive the whole damn project but if I were to support them again better managment would have to be put in place

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2012 11:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm Also I wonder does anyone know if this gig will be streamed live

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2012 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For anyone intrested in watching Tatu's performance on ProTV:
(remember it's on December 11th)

1. Download and install Sopcast
2. Start Sopcast and enter in the "address" field the following URL:
Код:
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/80621

3. Press the blue arrow on the right to start streaming. Enjoy.
4. If you want to record press the apropriate button above the video and choose a location for the video file. The recording is pretty decent - 480p 25fps.

On cable TV they broadcast in full HD (1080p) but I'm too lazy and don't have a tvtunner either so let's hope somebody else does that for us Mr. Green
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2012 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If a lot of people want to see tatu reunite, it is their choices of course.
But just think about the artists and try to be at their places. You all know perfectly that they had enough to work together.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 02, 2012 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

For anyone intrested in watching Tatu's performance on ProTV:
(remember it's on December 11th)

When is the broadcast time on Dec, 11th?
I've it on Satellite! Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 02, 2012 6:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bahman писал(а):
I've it on Satellite! Mr. Green

Good for you!
I've got no idea. They keep changing the grid. Think we need to wait another week to be sure.
Bahman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 04, 2012 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Thank you! Rose
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 06, 2012 8:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's sad Boris Renski and the team left Lena, I was hoping that Zhenya will help us out with a fan meeting... and it's really sad Sad

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2012 4:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Deformat писал(а):
I was hoping that Zhenya will help us out with a fan meeting... and it's really sad Sad

Tough luck, but if you feel like stalking, Yulia's staying at the Radisson hotel - 5th floor. Wink

Bahman писал(а):

8:15 - 10:15 PM (GMT+2).
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2012 4:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They've already arrived in Romania!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Bahman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2012 10:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
Bahman писал(а):

8:15 - 10:15 PM (GMT+2).

Very good, Thank you!!!!!! Rose
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 11, 2012 12:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Please guys try to capture the performance in HQ. The international version of Pro TV do not have "The Voice" show, only for Romania.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 3 из 6

Перейти: