Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. to Re-Unite - The Voice Performance
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Heaven

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 25, 2012 3:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
Also, they're not performing any of the Russian versions

They perform russian versions in Russia.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 25, 2012 2:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

very excited :) I cant believe this thread has 20 posts only??/ Where are all the TATU fans?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 25, 2012 5:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

Case in point: "Nas ne dogonyat" was #1 for weeks in Romania even though nobody could understand a single word nor had anyone heard of them before. Incidentally, it would have also made a better choice for this performance.

Partially false: a large part of the population does speak Russian, yet nowadays it's the older generation.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 25, 2012 8:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Deformat писал(а):
Partially false: a large part of the population does speak Russian, yet nowadays it's the older generation.

Be that as it may, their music was popular with youngsters not with grannies so my argument stands. You don't have to sing in English to make a name for yourself abroad. Look at Rammstein. Yeah they have some English songs on their more recent (crappy) albums, but their earlier 100% German albums did very well in the English speaking world too.
Just Do Me писал(а):
I cant believe this thread has 20 posts only??/ Where are all the TATU fans?

There wouldn't even be that many if I wasn't in the mood to kill some time Wide smile
Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 26, 2012 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can't wait to see theM together singing (I hope LIVE) on stage. It'll be awsome and I hope they'll understand that they still have a lot of things to give to the world.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 26, 2012 10:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just Do Me писал(а):
very excited :) I cant believe this thread has 20 posts only??/ Where are all the TATU fans?

As a band they are meant to be over, so i guess most people won't know/care.

If people are following Lena or Yulia then i guess they post on the other forums. Why bother coming back here?

I'm only here as i'm lazy and couldn't be bothered setting up an account on both forums and solo new get's back to here in the end anyway.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 12:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have even the feeling that neither Lena, neither Julia wanted to do this performance. But well.
Let's tatu super uber fans enjoy their favourite moments. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 2:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I have even the feeling that neither Lena, neither Julia wanted to do this performance.

+1, especially Lena and her team.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 8:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I have even the feeling that neither Lena, neither Julia wanted to do this performance.

Going from performing in front of stadiums to THIS Shock

... is going to make them WANT to perform together again.

I didn't like Tatu's newer albums. I'm still listening to 200Km myself.
But their solo stuff is just *rap with capital C.

PS: and before any of Yulia's zealots jumps at me I'm sure Lena's not doing much better either.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 8:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):
Yulia's zealots

To me the third albums were better than the second, and the second better than the first. This is because Yulia’s improvement by far outweighed Lena’s deterioration.
I’m pleased they split. Apart from Rage and the stupid Bilan collaboration, Yulia’s solo stuff is all top notch.
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope after they perform they might get talking about a permanent reformation. It could potentially happen.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 27, 2012 10:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seeing last Julias live (4 different people including Lena used as a back track in a tv broadcasted concert) and her voice in the interview (or the lack of it). I really don't think live on show called "The Voice" will do good for either of them. And thats apart from their hypocrisy.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 2:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I highly doubt they'll sing live on the show, since it's really unlikely they've been forced into the same room to rehearse together. And it sounds like Yulia's voice is shot again.
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 11:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
I hope after they perform they might get talking about a permanent reformation. It could potentially happen.

Dude OMG I agree with you Maybe they just need to see what they still can give the world, t.A.T.u has a message to spread still I can see it happening I can see it 98% happening

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 12:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

Going from performing in front of stadiums to THIS Shock

... is going to make them WANT to perform together again.

Maybe i have to remember that Lena did it already ?

thedeviant писал(а):

I didn't like Tatu's newer albums. I'm still listening to 200Km myself.
But their solo stuff is just *rap with capital C.

The worst thing about that show how tatufans doesn't care about the word "evolving". It's really, really sad in my opinion. That must be hard for an artist.

thedeviant писал(а):

PS: and before any of Yulia's zealots jumps at me I'm sure Lena's not doing much better either.

See my first statement.

RowerB писал(а):

To me the third albums were better than the second, and the second better than the first. This is because Yulia’s improvement by far outweighed Lena’s deterioration.

There are a thousand ways to show how this is the complete contrary but well, i am not going to discuss this with you. This will lead to non sense. Mr. Green

linkin_park_rulz писал(а):

Maybe they just need to see what they still can give the world, t.A.T.u has a message to spread still I can see it happening I can see it 98% happening

The message of t.A.T.u. is outdated. People doesn't really care anymore about homosexuality etc... even if here in France there are changes.

They should speak about crisis and how banks are creating virtual money and stealing it from people. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 5:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't think their massage ever will get outdated. There are loads of positive changes in western world, but kids still do get shocked and confused by their attraction to their own gender. I'd rather think it's one of those eternal themes.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Maybe i have to remember that Lena did it already ?

Lena did what already? Are you referring to her being successful with the solo stuff?? Here's the thing:
1) None of them has an album out and it's been 3 years!
2) None of their songs became hits (Never Forget did somewhat better, but it was HEAVILY based on Tatu's image)
3) I don't hear about them in the news unless I EXPLICITLY look for them
4) They are both still performing the 200Km hits. (I'm curious if anybody would show up at their concerts if they didn't)
5) Facebook experiment:
- Yulia 54k likes
- Lena 60k likes "great success!" Mr. Green
- t.A.T.u. 450k likes
- Lady Gaga 54M likes

Note that although Tatu is dead and the page is less than a year old it is STILL 4x more popular than Lena and Yulia put together!

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
tatu fans doesn't care about the word "evolving". It's really, really sad in my opinion. That must be hard for an artist.

Yes it is hard and I feel for them. At the same time, Tatu was special, unique. Like Boris Rensky put it: it's like winning the lottery.
You hit the perfect combination! ... And they throw that out the window to do what ... to "evolve"?

Maybe their time would have been better spent thinking what they did wrong after 200.
I think the solo thing, from what I've seen so far, is an involution, and judging by the reduced interest in them ... so do others.
thedeviant

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
The message of t.A.T.u. is outdated.

sakuya писал(а):
I don't think their massage ever will get outdated.

Don't know about the message. Personally, I didn't care much about that anyway. I'm straight and I never believed their lesbian act.

I did enjoy it however ... like you enjoy a movie even though you know everyone's acting.
I liked the erotic undertones and their powerful, articulate music.

Последний раз редактировалось: thedeviant (Ср Ноя 28, 2012 9:17 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 8:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sakuya писал(а):
I don't think their massage ever will get outdated. There are loads of positive changes in western world, but kids still do get shocked and confused by their attraction to their own gender. I'd rather think it's one of those eternal themes.

I meant that there will be no success in speaking one more time about the same subject. It worked in 2001 because it was "new". Now it is "old".

thedeviant писал(а):

Lena did what already? Are you referring to her being successful with the solo stuff??

No, i am saying she already did a performance in a stadium.

thedeviant писал(а):

You hit the perfect combination! ... And they throw that out the window to do what ... to "evolve"?

Maybe their time would have been better spent thinking what they did wrong after 200.

I think the solo thing, from what I've seen so far, is an involution, and judging by the reduced interest in them ... so do others.

If evolving is for most of fans the same as "having a big success", you completely misunderstood my point. I was speaking about evolving in music.

Have you ever seen Lena playing piano during tatu performances ?
The answer is strictly : NO !
I hope she will do more.

People should really one day understand that you don't need to be UBER sucessfull to do an interesting music and live with it.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 28, 2012 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thedeviant писал(а):

The thing is Yulia has the best voice ever. This may not be the best time to make this point seeing as she has lost it at the moment, but she will get it back. I hope she concentrates on her solo career and forgets about any collaboration. After a pessimistic month or so I am now optimistic for the future.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 2 из 6

Перейти: