Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Lena Birthday Video 2012

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Christina-m

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 12, 2012 2:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Lena Birthday Video 2012 Ответить с цитатой

For those who are unaware, for the past 3 years I have asked fans to send in short video clips of them saying “Happy Birthday” to Lena. Then I edit it all together and send it to Lena’s management. Lena does see this video! She has responded to the video in vlogs , Facebook posts , and has uploaded last year’s video to her official “Youtube” channel. If you personally know Lena, you can send one in too Wink this isn’t only open to fans.

If you are interested, here are the rules:

Clips no longer than 20 seconds

First come first serve (meaning the sooner you send in your clip, the earlier you will appear in the video)

Do not use background music (it will interfere with the base track I am using)

No subtitles or video effects

Use WMV, AVI or MPG format

English or Russian language

Please let me know if you are a president or an admin of one of her official fan clubs, what your name is & where you are from in the email you send with your clip.

If you run a fan club you can submit a fan club video (have your members come together and record one message all together)

Please send video clips to lenakatinausa@gmail.com before September 25th 2012. DO NOT SEND IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE (I usually don't check forum messages so please send it to the email address above)

Последний раз редактировалось: Christina-m (Сб Сен 15, 2012 8:36 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 12, 2012 5:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think you mean 2012 Wink

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Christina-m

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 15, 2012 12:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Typo, the 2 and the 3 are next to each other :-p sorry
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: