Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Anyone here depressed because t.A.T.u. is over?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 03, 2011 12:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Anyone here depressed because t.A.T.u. is over? Ответить с цитатой

I've been their huge fan since I was 11 years old. and the fact that they're over, and let alone, fans are moving on except me makes me feel really depressed. I know this is ridiculous, but I'm practically obsessed with t.A.T.u. and I still am, even though it's been ten years. The problem is, no one sees t.A.T.u. the same way I do. It depresses me when people say that their music is terrible and there's no value in them at but I think that their music is phenomenal. I wanna know I'm not alone here. Sad This is crazy I know, I'm really obsessed and it's killing me. I don't have any friends who are t.A.T.u. fans, that's why I kind of feel this way. In fact most of my friends hate them, and ask me stuff like, how can I love t.A.T.u.? What is it about them that I like? I can't believe they can't see that.

Has anybody read this? http://2dayswithtatu.blogspot.com/

This is what got me depressed the most, the way this guy views t.A.T.u. and the insulting things he says about them. It broke my heart.

I don't know if what this guy wrote is a true story, but he sent letters to the girls about them getting back together, I hope the girls do listen to him and decide to get back together again. t.A.T.u. can't be over, it's just so not meant to be. Sad

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 03, 2011 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: And now, a word from the author of 2 Days With Tatu. Ответить с цитатой

WOW! Given the number of phone calls and emails I've had this morning, it seems my blog has people talking; which I don't think is entirely bad. I'm not sure what Tatu.ru is exactly, other than this forum page I looked at. It took a few minutes to translate the all the site links to English so I could register.

Janice and I are leaving for Cardiff shortly, but I thought I'd leave a few words here before we jet off across the world.

First; yes, the story is true. Janice is a very big fan of t.A.T.u. and has been for years. When she found out that they had gone their separate ways, she was very distressed and asked me for help. What I wrote is the story of what I did for her and how I reached the conclusions that I did.

Second; yes, I don't like t.A.T.u.'s music. However, I don't believe that was entirely the fault of the girls. They didn't write the lyrics or create the compositions; others did that for them. If you're building a house and someone delivers a load of rotten wood and your house collapses, whose fault is it?

Third; I'm not being insulting to the girls. What I am doing is pointing out the incredible waste of talent that t.A.T.u. was for them. The moment they kissed at that fence, their professional careers were over. That was the waste of talent. From everything I saw, everything I listened to, I decided that the girls had three destinies; sing together professionally, or Lena as a solo vocalist and Julia acting. We know what happened to their professional careers singing together; that produced Dangerous and Moving and Waste Management.

What have I seen since March? Not much, from either one of them. For everyone that loves Julia: do you really want to see her spend her years and her talent swinging on a stripper-pole and recording music that no one will ever buy? Or would you rather see her make use of the wonderful talent that I think she has for acting? It's exactly the same state of affairs for Lena. I will never believe that Lena's destiny was to sing in the pop genre. She has far to much professional, mature talent for that.

No; I don't like t.A.T.u., but only because I think it took the girl's futures away from them and even today, that makes me very sad.

Jim & Janice
Aspen, Colorado USA
2DaysWithTatu@gmail.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Nowhere

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2011 1:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jim & Janice sound awesome they should have a TV show.

I like tATu my friends know of them but don't like them.
I'm not annoyed that they have stopped making new music together (i wasn't too impressed by WM) but I am annoyed they are now enemies.

They should just listen to All About Us.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 04, 2011 8:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seriously, if i had to feel depressed that would be about the death of John Williams or Lena
Not that i don't think that t.A.T.u. didn't make a good music, but it's just a pop group.
Gotta admit that i am not a fan anymore so my opinion would have been different in 2006 when i met them.
I will never say it enough but t.A.T.u. was supposed to be a short life group. I think it's a miracle they came back in 2005 since what happened just before.
I am glad they moved to do something more personnal.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2011 3:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Anyone here depressed because t.A.T.u. is over? Ответить с цитатой

s3oodDJ писал(а):
t.A.T.u. can't be over, it's just so not meant to be. Sad

Things happen for a reason. If they broke up I guess it's a clear sign that it is *not* meant to be. They both have their own lives and t.A.T.u. was just a "project" they worked together, ofc important because of so many years they worked on it, but it doesn't mean it will last forever. Especially, because both were too young when they started it and it's normal once they grow up they will want to try new things. It's normal we hold onto our idols / singers we like, and we love them so much we want them to be forever just the way they are now. But time passes, peoplechange, our needs and feelings and dreams change. And we, as fans, should understand or at least respect their choices. I think "depressed" is a big word and in this case, to me in particular, can't use it to describe the way I feel. Actually, nowadays, I'm very happy they decided to start solo careers. Hey, at least they keep on working, they are healthy, they are happy.. t.A.T.u. was just a name of a group they were part of, and the death of t.A.T.u. doesn't mean THEY will die. You know what I mean. I've followed them as t.A.T.u. since 2002, now I only follow Julia, who's working, who's ok, who's got many projects and who's still in the business. I would be sad if she wouldn't, but not depressed. I think it was a smart choice for her to start her solo career, and as long as she's happy, I will be happy as well.
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2011 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^agreed Smile

NO

I was devastated , totally ruined , I went to period of bleak and oblivion for years , thank god I survived .... I was so depressed , I burned out , I stared the walls .... which did not respond , I needed a mental institute and Scientology to save me from my misery .... it took years of Introspection Rundown and that nearly killed me ....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

I am kidding

I agree with Ira Rose

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jim & Janice

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 12, 2011 5:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Cardiff, Hodinskoe Field, Janice, and a Citation Ответить с цитатой

Our friends,

Janice and I returned on Saturday from our trip to Cardiff, and we had a very enjoyable and interesting time.

Sitting in my inbox were 314 emails regarding the story, 2 Days With t.A.T.u., and all of them were very enjoyable to read. Thank you for those. I promise that all of them will be answered by either Janice or I.

Now, about our trip. Janice and I had an amazing journey, one that quite unexpectedly took us to Hodinskoe Field in Moscow. For people that don't know what Hodinskoe Field is, it's where t.A.T.u. made their first video; the video for “Ya Soshla S Uma.“

I started writing the story of that trip this morning, and it should be posted on our blog tomorrow or Wednesday, and if I get the chance, I'll post it on this forum and one called Tatu.us.

Some of your emails asked where the story, 2 Days With t.A.T.u. is. The link below will take you to the PDF file directly without going through the blog:

http://sites.google.com/site/2dayswithtatu/docs/2DaysWithTatu.pdf

I have combined the original story, and the update I wrote, into one PDF file.

For those that want to read the blog; it, and the story link can be found here:

http://2dayswithtatu.blogspot.com/

Several of you wrote that Julia had a part in a movie, something about zombies. That's great news! Everybody starts somewhere. For some reason, Russian zombies seem scarier than the normal ones. How do you say, "Please don't eat my face," in Russian?

Julia -- Leave your clothes on and wear long pants. Be professional.

Some of you asked if I was going to write a book on t.A.T.u. No, I have no interest in doing that. However, I have started a book that does make reference to t.A.T.u. in a small way. It's not a t.A.T.u. back-story, per se, but they and one of their albums are in it.

Thank you again for all your kind words.

Jim & Janice
Aspen, Colorado USA
2DaysWithTatu@gmail.com
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 14, 2011 2:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I asked myself a question.

How did you do to remember everything you wrote ?

Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 14, 2011 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: The Persistence of Memory Ответить с цитатой

I'm not sure what you mean by remember. The original story was started a few days after I had finished my work in March, when I knew it would become a story.

It was basically the same with the update I wrote in early August.

Memory is easy, having everything fall in the right order is hard.

Flying home from Cardiff on Saturday, I knew that week would become a story; it had to be one. So I started some quick notes on Sunday and by the afternoon, had everything in order and ready to write.

Try it. If you want to write about some event or experience, and you don't have notes to help you, start at the beginning and write down what you remember. Do not, ever, try to start any place else but the beginning. You'll discover after those first few sentences, you'll remember people and conversations that you wouldn't have remembered otherwise.

The book I mentioned is slightly different. There, I knew the ending it had to have, and then had to decide how best to get there. Writing a book that way is a little like holding a funnel small end down: a lot of
room at the top for things; the bottom, not so much.

Jim & Janice
Aspen, Colorado USA
2DaysWithTatu@gmail.com
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 15, 2011 3:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So it's like a fanfiction or something like that ?

It seems for me that there are too much details in it to be a real life experience.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 15, 2011 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My apologies. I misunderstood your question or post.

I don't know what to tell you other than some people can remember everything that has ever happened to them, others can't remember they were alive yesterday. Everyone falls into that range somewhere. If I had to rewrite that experience from what I remember today, six months later, I'm not sure I could do it.

I had to go and look up what fan fiction is and after finding out, I'm not sure what the point of it is.

I thought the experience was important enough to write about, to somehow let the world know that yes, t.A.T.u. was important and should be remembered.

Will they be remembered? Personally, I don't think so.

There's not much being written about them today, and even less will be written in the future. I'm not sure when t.A.T.u. actually ended; sometime between mid-2009 and early 2011, and even in the short space of time, their albums are no longer being sold, a lot of the t.A.T.u.-related websites and forums are shutting down; people are forgetting them.

But, that's the way it happens in the music world, and in most other entertainment-driven industries. People keep asking me if I think t.A.T.u. will reform and my answer is always, "No. Why should they?"

They may be some reunion album they release when they look at their check book balances, but nothing more than that.

There was a video clip I watched in March from a live performance the girls did. I don't remember exactly when or where the performance took place, but it was late 2009, maybe 2010, and they were singing, "All The Things She Said." When they reached the choreographed moment for "The Kiss," Julia moved towards Lena to kiss or hug her, and Lena backed away from Julia like Julia was advancing towards her with a knife in her hand. It was a very telling moment.

I'm not sure if that answered your question; hopefully it did. Why did I write it? I felt I had to, and for no other reason. Will what I wrote, or what I sent to the girls, make any difference to anything? No, not in the slightest. But what I wrote is out there in the world: it's been downloaded or read 4,645 times from 34 different countries.

I thought t.A.T.u. should be remembered, and towards that end, added a very small piece to that collective memory. That's all I ever meant to do.

Do I like t.A.T.u.? No, not really. Out of all the tracks I listened to, there was really only one I liked: "30 Minutes."

Do I care how people view the story? Nope.

Will I write about them again? No, I have no interest in doing that. The story I wrote was so far removed from what I normally write, I still can't quite believe I sat down and wrote it. But I did. People should always leave their comfort zone occasionally.

The story about Hodinskoe Field is not about t.A.T.u., per se, but rather the journey there, and the days after.

Jim & Janice
Aspen, Colorado USA
2DaysWithTatu@gmail.com
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 16, 2011 1:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So you wrote it because you are in love with someone who loved t.A.T.u. and you wanted to let a testimony. Smile

That is a good thing. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2011 1:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was very sad when we got the news back in April 2008....or was it 2009? I don't even remember...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2011 2:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

March 2009 if I remember correctly.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2011 3:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

February 2007, actually. The day Lena wrote the diary entry to Yulya's birthday it was clear for me that tatu is over. The time after was just gathering evidence that the situation won't turn back. They had become boring anyway, so there was nothing to regret. It had to come to an end. Two years of keeping the illusion that the group continues its work (and even then they didn't admit until recently that there won't be a comeback) was a masterpiece of deception of the fans. No, depression is not the right term for my feelings about the end of the group. The corpse is finally buried in that ridiculous musical pompe funèbre - for people not closely relating to the group it must be an epic laughter.
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2011 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

everyone

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2011 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: And now, a word from the author of 2 Days With Tatu. Ответить с цитатой

I only just noticed this thread.

Jim & Janice писал(а):
We know what happened to their professional careers singing together; that produced Dangerous and Moving and Waste Management.

Waste Management, Happy Smiles and Lyudi Invalidy are brilliant in my opinion.

Jim & Janice писал(а):
For everyone that loves Julia: do you really want to see her spend her years and her talent swinging on a stripper-pole and recording music that no one will ever buy?

I want to hear her sing. She is the best ever.
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2011 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the document / link to the document. It was an entertaining read and well-written. Doesn't matter too much whether the story was 'real' or not, it's just interesting to read a developed analysis of t.A.T.u. .

My own take on a few points differs from those views expressed in the article:-

* I would say the major cause of t.A.T.u.'s commercial success initially was the media sensation (and to some degree light shock value) of their format, presentation, and of course the ATTSS video. Added to this the fact that ATTSS she said was probably the catchiest - perhaps best, in some senses of that word - song they ever did. They also followed it up with a reasonably competent single NGGU (though much less successful).
Gap between phases one and two didn't help, but the main issue was the novelty had worn off (their flame only burned brief and brightly, in terms of mainstream media exposure) and none of the new songs could quite match ATTSS (lesser factor). We should also remember pop acts do come and go all the time. Only the exceptions endure for several albums staying successful in the mainstream.

* The suggestions that the girls get normal jobs was a bit funny. Yulia's tactic has been to work through a succession of very wealthy men, the latest of whom is now presumably funding her solo project. Lena is (still) on Boris Rensky's payroll, who is presumably financing the project as a plaything / hobby, with money from his other business interests.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Gustavo220

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 08, 2011 5:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jim & Janice писал(а):
I thought t.A.T.u. should be remembered, and towards that end, added a very small piece to that collective memory. That's all I ever meant to do.

Do I like t.A.T.u.? No, not really. Out of all the tracks I listened to, there was really only one I liked: "30 Minutes."

You MUST watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW7aPMhu6DM
It has everything on it... Julia still looks pretty, the looks in their eyes when they watch each other (even though it's 2006 and they're not pretending to be lesbians anymore) Julia joking and being funny and SO tender at the same time, and they're at a serious award ceremony, everything so serious and formal... I consider it as i putted in the description of the video "Their most beautiful, mature and elegant performance."
And that's how they should be remembered... (I love how they introduced them).

Oh and there's an orchestra behind them... sadly they're not playing, they're only accompanied by a piano, I would have LOVED if the orchestra would have played, but it is beautiful just to see the girls in front of one anyways.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 08, 2011 10:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That was a really great live performance !
I remember Krasnoye Leto too.
These were great ones !
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: