Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Is this forum dead?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 27, 2011 9:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Is this forum dead? Ответить с цитатой

Neutral its saddening that i feel people r becoming lesser and lesser here... Sad

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 28, 2011 5:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes this forum is pretty much dead ... Smile

Lots of people has gone away , some has stayed ...

Smile

And few new people has come in too Don't know

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 28, 2011 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^I have the feeling t.A.T.u. fanbase isnt as strong as some other fanbases... You see lots of artists that break up or even die, and all the fans still have fansites and forums etc. But oh well, I guess it's not the case. *I* even have kind of the same feeling, together I love them, watch their vids, crash my hd with stuff, collect merchandise, listen to their music, etc. But that "passion" for them is not there anymore, at least from me. How can you love something that is not there anymore? How do you hold onto something that's not there anymore? Nice memories, I love Yulen (I could say I love Yulen more than I love t.A.T.u. actually!) but separated... I'm Julia's fan only and you can see it since I spend the whole day at her Community and I enjoy 42341 more to be there than here. This place got pretty much filled with Ludi Invalidy during the last months it was still active so... I totally understand the people who left, I somehow did the same too.
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 28, 2011 8:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
^I have the feeling t.A.T.u. fanbase isnt as strong as some other fanbases... You see lots of artists that break up or even die, and all the fans still have fansites and forums etc. But oh well, I guess it's not the case. *I* even have kind of the same feeling, together I love them, watch their vids, crash my hd with stuff, collect merchandise, listen to their music, etc. But that "passion" for them is not there anymore, at least from me. How can you love something that is not there anymore? How do you hold onto something that's not there anymore? Nice memories, I love Yulen (I could say I love Yulen more than I love t.A.T.u. actually!) but separated... I'm Julia's fan only and you can see it since I spend the whole day at her Community and I enjoy 42341 more to be there than here. This place got pretty much filled with Ludi Invalidy during the last months it was still active so... I totally understand the people who left, I somehow did the same too.

That's the thing that hurts me, I'm still obsessed with them. And the thought of everyone here slipping away is just depressing. I also do all the things like collect their merchandize and listen to their music... etc. t.A.T.u.s music is so phenomenal I just don't understand how someone can just easily get over them. Sad I wish we could still continue the legacy of t.A.T.u. like talk about their music, the meanings like we used to back then, implementing the Waste Management idea and make this place a community and just appreciate the art of tatu in general. How can something like this be wasted? t.A.T.u. will not repeat again. We should cherish it and hold on to it. May be the girls went their separate ways, but t.A.T.u. will always remain in our hearts. nothing can change that. Lena and Yulia are gone, but they left the project to us now.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 28, 2011 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^That's really sweet but sadly most people don't think that way :/ If they would this place would be so different. Rolling Eyes
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 29, 2011 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I guess these people don't really appreciate t.A.T.u. for what they are... They just think Oh! cool songs! ok cya.... Confused seriously..... it's maddening!
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 29, 2011 7:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aww I'm still here for the same reason! Just love them way to much to leave Smile

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 29, 2011 9:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I open the forum almost every day but I don't feel like posting Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 29, 2011 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
Aww I'm still here for the same reason! Just love them way to much to leave Smile

I'm really glad that you feel the same way, us long time t.A.T.u. fans should not give up on tatu just because they decided to go solo, who's to know that tatu might reunite again? Besides that, t.A.T.u. is an awesome and a brilliant project it deserves to be given the credit for all the hard work they did. I'm still way too interested in interpreting tatu songs, in fact I'm doing this blog on my own personal interpretations of their music, it's not done yet, but soon hopefully. Smile

I missed the days when we were intrepretting tatus music, i was really inspired by the user "talyubittu" wow I still remember her, she made a really excellent in depth interpretation of Dangerous and moving, I wish she was still around to interpret 'Waste Management' with her own words, she's really smart. I wonder what happened to her....

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 29, 2011 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Talkin' bout it, did you check my review for WM? Smile
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 30, 2011 6:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
^Talkin' bout it, did you check my review for WM? Smile

no, but I'm really curious! Mr. Green May I check it out?

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 30, 2011 1:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Here you go: http://6lovesongs.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-waste-management-album-review.html Smile
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 31, 2011 10:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This forum is bit like lost leg that you can still feel
Some day it feels good , some day it hurts hellishly
But most of time you just miss that leg ... Don't know

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 31, 2011 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I did a WM review too, can't remember where I posted it though...

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
s3oodDJ

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 31, 2011 7:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
^Here you go: http://6lovesongs.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-waste-management-album-review.html Smile

Brilliant interpretation! I love yours, and I especially loved how you said "It’s not about how many times I listen to a song, the first feeling is still there every time I listen to it." That is so true for me too! It's like no matter how many times I listen to their songs, I still get chills, the same way I felt the first time I heard them!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2011 8:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks =)
degtyaryov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 08, 2011 12:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Forum is in coma because of there is nothing to discuss. Anyway, there is some news, but it's not enough at all. They're doing something (Lena for sure), so I hope soon we'll get something to discuss etc. For example, we've got new music video from Lena!
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2011 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, whom I knew, please PM me, I'd like to chat again with you Smile Facebook or other way.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 18, 2011 7:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have not given up hope yet, this movement is not dead!!

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tATued_rebel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 06, 2012 1:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't visit this site as much as i used to but i do come back here once in a while. I guess i've pretty much 'moved on' because i've found a new band to obsess over since October 2010 but i'll never forget t.A.T.u., their songs have helped me through a lot back when i was younger, they've kept me going when i felt like giving up.

I don't know, in a way i'm still kind of hurt that they've split hence why I can't actually bring myself to obsessing over something that's 'gone'. Eh, it's hard to explain myself but short of it is that, there will always be a spot in my heart reserved for them.

(though it is really sad to see this place 'dying')
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: