Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Birthday Wishes for Lena (Oct 4th, 2010)
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
easya8483

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 6:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Birthday Wishes for Lena (Oct 4th, 2010) Ответить с цитатой

There is a birthday wishes page on lena's official forum, so I think tatu.ru members can also give wishes here.

Happy birthday, Lena! Rose
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
a. D. R. i.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 4:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday dear Lena... I love you sooooo much!!!!!!
thank you for everything you did and you will do!!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

:D :D :D :D

I hope you have fun in this day!!! ^^

LENA KATINA F.e.L.I.z. CUMPLEAСOS!!!!!!
gracias por seguir aqui!! ^^
26 aсos de Vida!!!!!

From Mexico with LOT of LoVE!!!!1
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday Lena. Lots of health, get a boyfriend/marry(tho maybe I'm just the only guy around saying that marriage is a tad exaggerated idea? Dunno, I'm rather have-a-relationship-with-no-papers guy Mr. Green ), have a good party (get drunk for fun! Drunk people are always funny.) have a good piece of cake(except if you're not that drunk to accidentally fall into the cake Craving ), and...

Tell us what happened. BTW, could you ever recommend us(somewhere on "the singer" page) books of psychology? Just for the average guy-who-doesn't-know-a-thing-'bout-psychology)

Annnnd...give us a blog writing on tatu.ru. I kinda like it when you write stuff. You write stuff that sounds quite nice. Videoblogs are just too...sudden and random.

Последний раз редактировалось: Deformat (Вс Окт 03, 2010 5:03 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 4:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday dear Lena!!! FELIZ CUMPLE!!!!

I hope you have an awesome day, with all your love ones, I hope you have love joy health and happiness , you really are a great human being, so humble and so close to us, even if you are far away, wherever you may be, you will always be with me, cause your voice and your songs are the best way to enjoy your talent and is like magic, dear lena keep as you are, so real and so down to earth, artist like you are unique , and special cause You are special, thank you for your voice for you r efforts and for everythng you do Smile

have a great Birthday girl! already 26!! I grow up with you, since I was 17 same as you! and this journey in my life have been amazing and you are part of that.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5KnUOIaUXg

LONG LIVE LENKAT!!!

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela

Последний раз редактировалось: FiOrE<3RLYJA (Пн Окт 04, 2010 10:59 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 6:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday, Lena!!!

I wish you all the best and I hope all your dreams come true, as I said in the video we made for this special day, you deserve it.
You are such a talented singer, but the most important thing is that you are a wonderful, lovely, intelligent, beautiful and humble woman.
Never change the way you are!

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
t.A.T.u. las mejores

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 8:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OUR DEAR LENA!happy birthday!!!!!!!!

I wish you all the best,because you just deserve it...
you're an awesome person...you make us happy...thanks for everything...thanks for both times we met...really,you don't know how awesome you are...

you know...I'm fan from 8 years old(now I'm 17)...I grew up with you...I have tattoed your name,I don't regret and I won't regret about it...because you were almost all my life with me...and because,like I already said,you were very kind and cute when we met both times...you made(and still,of course,make) me so happy,Lena Wink THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Spend this day in the way you want,but just...BE HAPPY!!!!!! Smile

С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ, НАША ЛЕНОЧКА!=)))))

будь счастлива,будь здорова!!!!!!мы тебя любим,и мы всегда будем рядом с тобой =)

a lot of hugs from Madrid

Enni

signature by Amanda!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 8:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Lena's new phone number is 323-500-0332. You can leave her message! When prompted, press 1 to connect with her!! She is really looking forward to your calls and hearing from you all!! Oh, and don't forget to wish her a very happy and wonderful Birthday!!!
Long distance charges may apply, so please check before calling.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 9:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

happy birth day Lena , have a splendid time
I wish you all the best from all wide open world
I wish you to be happy and all the good things may come to your way
to You I wish all the luck from the universe

Have a crazy day , a magnificent year and I hope that the future brings more success to your way , I just want to say Happy Birthday

Take care and godspeed on your way to success

Rose

I did make this poem just for you Embarassed

Happy birthday
Have a funny day
I just want to wish and say
Be happy always not just for one day
May the lady luck find your way

Have a splendid time
Live long with lots of love
Have a happy smile
You are pretty like a doll

May the forces of good and evil serve you as the way you want them to do
Day you did born a new bright star did light up to the eastern skies
Way of your beautiful being , you put in shame the colours in which dragonflies flies
Ray of sun and moonlight may light your way but none of them are as bright as you

I wish you long and healthy life
I send you this virtual kiss fold 5
Lots of happiness shall be on your way
And I wish you most excellent birthday
Despite it being a monday

I hope you all the best
I hope this stands out from the rest
Have a happy birthday with partying like all the best
Have a fun , buy a gun , you do not need more to stun

And have a godspeed on your way to success

Take care

Pink sigi by Ira Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: спайдер черной вдовы (Вс Окт 03, 2010 10:01 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Lena, I wish you a wonderful birthday full of joy, happiness and love with all the people around you.
Happy birthday, you're in my heart. Rose
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena, happy birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful day. May you be happy, healthy, loved and fulfilling your dreams in the upcoming year.

You already did make a lot of people happy. t.A.T.u. will never be forgotten and you should be thinking about the impact you and Yulia have had and achieved during all those years - not just by showing the world a unique kind of love and great music, but by opening Russia to so many countries in a way it hasn't been done before.

Speak your mind and enjoy your life, girl!
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 03, 2010 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday Lena! I wish you many health and I wish for you, that lets complete your plans and I wish for you a successful career!
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 12:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA, THANK YOU FOR EXIST AND MAKE HAPPY OUR LIVES, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND CHEERS TO YOUR PROJECTS, PLEASE COME TO SOUTH AMERICA AND VISIT US IN ECUADOR WE LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH HERE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Van

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 12:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy B-Day Lena !!! My Heart

Thanks for being who you are, such a wonderful person, so kind, sweet, humble, talented and beautiful woman. God bless you always, i love you ! Rose

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 12:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday Lena. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends Smile
Take care.
smash

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 1:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday Lena
Be Happy and I hope that I will be here when you finish your album

[Yo Amo t.A.T.u.News.Net]
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 3:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday dear Lena My Heart i love you i hope all your wishes come true)))
Diana- Utah

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 3:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday Lena!
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 4:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

a big hello Lena Katina of tATu I hope it's all a magical day for you greetings from
tatu Colombia and Colombian fans all hope that someday you come to Colombia and we share all our energy to you a big hug and A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

can not believe it's another year in your life I hope will be a big step for your projects that all are met and that one day you can meet all the love from fans Colombians hope so

success in your day magical and special day just for you happy for a beautiful person like you someday hope to meet a very happy birthday!

as the movie alice in wonderland a non happy birthday to you!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Gina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday Lena!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 04, 2010 10:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday Lena!!!!! Wide smile Rose
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: