Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Islam
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 09, 2011 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You gotta be kidding me !! I'm a muslim . Am I a terrorist ? So be careful of yourself !!! Laughing What a childish and stupid thought . Your information about religion is so low ! Go and watch some Arabic and Indian Movies and Videos . You see fashionable Female and male singers and artists as everywhere else has people like them . It's an absolute personal decision if you want to cover yourself or not ! However in some countries it's necessary to do it . But not everywhere . t.A.T.u. had concerts in Dubai, Turkey, Azerbayjan and some Islamic countries as well . How childish thoughts you have some people ! I don't wanna continue, It's totally a different discussion .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Nielegalna

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 09, 2011 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
You gotta be kidding me !! I'm a muslim . Am I a terrorist ? So be careful of yourself !!! Laughing What a childish and stupid thought [...]

I agree with You...this comments are so childish. All that are only stereotypes, which do not show the truth. Of course in every religion are fanatic people, but like I said - in every, not only in islam.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 09, 2011 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just want to show you what is a converting to islam in Russia... http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31761

Последний раз редактировалось: Sergik (Чт Фев 10, 2011 6:06 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 09, 2011 10:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sergik писал(а):
I just want to show you what is a converting islam in Russia... http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31761

Well, I hope Julia won't take this seriously her brand new religion!
Doodler

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 10, 2011 12:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nielegalna писал(а):
tatu-rock писал(а):
You gotta be kidding me !! I'm a muslim . Am I a terrorist ? So be careful of yourself !!! Laughing What a childish and stupid thought [...]

I agree with You...this comments are so childish. All that are only stereotypes, which do not show the truth. Of course in every religion are fanatic people, but like I said - in every, not only in islam.

are they still practising witch-hunts and other medieval activity in saudi arabia in the 21th century, or do they not?
just tell me.
stereotypes? Idea
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 10, 2011 7:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Doodler писал(а):
Nielegalna писал(а):
tatu-rock писал(а):

are they still practising witch-hunts and other medieval activity in saudi arabia in the 21th century, or do they not?
just tell me.
stereotypes? Idea

I'm not with Saudi Arabia and their culture personaly . But these activities are not just by muslims . In Israeil people are Jew and I've never seen as cruels as them . (Besides I think it's not the place to discuss about it . But some comments are so childish and it makes people to post answers .. )

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
allaboutus

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 10, 2011 9:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):

(Besides I think it's not the place to discuss about it . But some comments are so childish and it makes people to post answers .. )

Hear-hear! Clapping

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 10, 2011 9:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
Doodler писал(а):
Nielegalna писал(а):
tatu-rock писал(а):

just tell me.
stereotypes? Idea

I'm not with Saudi Arabia and their culture personaly . But these activities are not just by muslims . In Israeil people are Jew and I've never seen as cruels as them . (Besides I think it's not the place to discuss about it . But some comments are so childish and it makes people to post answers .. )

Saying it arent just muslims is like saying "in ww2 not all nazis liked the killing". Its completely the same. And its not just saudi-arabia, nearly 90% of the muslims in egypt or jordan voted for death panalty for people who leave the islam
MichaelTarot

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2011 12:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Who cares what her religion is? As long as she's making good music, I'm happy Wide smile

officialmyko.tumblr.com

My music page has started on facebook
www.facebook.com/doxximusic
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2011 10:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really don't understand why is it so big problem that she converted to Islam. It is a really old and famous religion, accepted all around the world.

I think who has "Christian" religion this person, don't start cry, that why Yulia converted to Islam, cuz I think the Christian religion don't better, really don't better.
I haven't any religion, but I live in Europe around Christian peoples and I see what they do.

Don't forget the Christian peoples started religion war 1000 years ago.
Don't forget the west European countries when conquer America killed millions of original American peoples.
Don't forget the Christian peoples forced a part of China too to Christian religion with power with weapons!
But the Christian religion made many bad things on Hungary too at many 1000 year ago.

I say LET'S BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD! But don't listen the words what the priests tell you!
Doodler

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 11, 2011 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):
I really don't understand why is it so big problem that she converted to Islam. It is a really old and famous religion, accepted all around the world.

I think who has "Christian" religion this person, don't start cry, that why Yulia converted to Islam, cuz I think the Christian religion don't better, really don't better.
I haven't any religion, but I live in Europe around Christian peoples and I see what they do.

Don't forget the Christian peoples started religion war 1000 years ago.
Don't forget the west European countries when conquer America killed millions of original American peoples.
Don't forget the Christian peoples forced a part of China too to Christian religion with power with weapons!
But the Christian religion made many bad things on Hungary too at many 1000 year ago.

I say LET'S BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD! But don't listen the words what the priests tell you!

Its actually funny that you are mentioning "1000 years ago"..
First of all, no one disagrees that christianity was a part of many crimes like the crusades and stuff, everyone is fine with saying it was a christian crime. But when it comes to the fact that nowaydays most terrorist-crimes are the fault of the muslims, then you are a closeminded racist and whatever, "you cant just judge all muslims for that what ""a few"" do.".. yeah right, of course..

1.) 1000 of years ago? You compare events that took place in medieval times to events that happen in 2011?
You even say it yourself, those crimes happened when people were(science-wise) dumb compared to people nowadays.
Everything that couldnt be explained had to be magical/a wonder/something supernatural. And they were believing it, since there wasnt any other explanation, no disproof.
Now you want to compare modern humanity in 2011, where sciencedisproves every aspect of magic and whatever to people in year 1200? That just proves that the islam is stuck in middle age, under-developed. You even say it yourself.

Цитата:

Do you believe it yourself? If they act like cowards, or treating you or whatever you mean, you think they do it as a christian?
Are they like "in the name of god i say your a ***** get out of my way" ?
Or are they just "christians" who are christians because their family baptized them, but they mostly dont even follow the religion.
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 12:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):
Цитата:

Do you believe it yourself? If they act like cowards, or treating you or whatever you mean, you think they do it as a christian?
Are they like "in the name of god i say your a ***** get out of my way" ?
Or are they just "christians" who are christians because their family baptized them, but they mostly dont even follow the religion.

Well, this is an epic fail rule, that the parents has right change their children's religion. It is epic fail in every religions.

The main problem, that the Christian peoples keep to themselves to Christian rules only in the Church. At least the Muslims are try to keep their rules mostly at out of their saint places too.

You told me I told you 1000 years old examples. So than every intelligent peoples know, that the USA attacked Iraq only for the oil. By this step some many American soldiers, Iraqian soldiers and Iraqian civil persons died.
In this war the American and English soldiers many times killed weaponless weak kids and women! Just for their fun!

After these you say me, that the Islamic peoples who put to them bombs and detonate themselves are terrorists? If yes I say for you they are only freedom fighters. Because mostly these groups only attack military targets, not civilian targets and tell after these "we are the good boys".
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 8:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):

After these you say me, that the Islamic peoples who put to them bombs and detonate themselves are terrorists? If yes I say for you they are only freedom fighters. Because mostly these groups only attack military targets, not civilian targets and tell after these "we are the good boys".

Freedom fighters? Confused Confused Confused Noone has the right to kill people..in a war people know in certain way that military are going to "invade" a country in some way... those "freedom fighters" just kill Innocent people when they blow their bombs.. there are many ways to "fight" for freedom, exploding bombs is not a solution!.

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):
White Man J писал(а):

Freedom fighters? :-? :-? :-? Noone has the right to kill people..in a war people know in certain way that military are going to "invade" a country in some way... those "freedom fighters" just kill Innocent people when they blow their bombs.. there are many ways to "fight" for freedom, exploding bombs is not a solution!.

Only this is their weapon, against the USA and against the NATO.
I really like and respect the Arabian peoples and their culture too. I like ofc the American peoples too till who with I talked was almost all a normal person.
I see from your information you are come from the USA too.
You only will understand what I told for you when your country will under attack by another country. But I wish don't happen this, cuz the war is one of the most dirty thing.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 11:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):

Bullsh*t.
When you want to fight against these people, simply just don't make them invade your country.
Terrorism is just being coward.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 6:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):

I really like and respect the Arabian peoples and their culture too. I like ofc the American peoples too till who with I talked was almost all a normal person.
I see from your information you are come from the USA too.
You only will understand what I told for you when your country will under attack by another country. But I wish don't happen this, cuz the war is one of the most dirty thing.

My country has been attack by another country in a war..not by people with bombs exploding. I live in the USA but i wasn't born there, I am immigrant. And i would so don't like if someone explode a bomb near me or someone i love just because they are "fighting for freedom" when i clearly don't have anything to do with with that since i'm not from the USA.
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
White Man J писал(а):

Bullsh*t.
When you want to fight against these people, simply just don't make them invade your country.
Terrorism is just being coward.

+1

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Doodler

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 12, 2011 8:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):
So than every intelligent peoples know, that the USA attacked Iraq only for the oil.

You say it, for the oil, not because its "in the name for their god". That just proves that a world without religion would still have enough wars, but if you want to call people who bomb up trains and buildings full of innocent civilians which could also be people from your family or your friends "freedom fighters" then your just a fanatic as well... We all know you are a muslim or you are symphatizing we it, its so obvious.
White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 13, 2011 1:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Doodler писал(а):
White Man J писал(а):
So than every intelligent peoples know, that the USA attacked Iraq only for the oil.

You say it, for the oil, not because its "in the name for their god". That just proves that a world without religion would still have enough wars, but if you want to call people who bomb up trains and buildings full of innocent civilians which could also be people from your family or your friends "freedom fighters" then your just a fanatic as well... We all know you are a muslim or you are symphatizing we it, its so obvious.

Yes but the USA think about himself and tell it in the media, that the USA is the Christian defender country who defend everyone, while with the most dirty things attack another countries.

So, not important who is Muslim who is Christian or who is Buddhist or who haven't any religion. We have to accept and have to keep each others idea about the world.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 13, 2011 11:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):

Yes but the USA think about himself and tell it in the media, that the USA is the Christian defender country who defend everyone, while with the most dirty things attack another countries.

I so miss Charles de Gaulle.
He was the best opposition against USA supremacy. Even is this supremacy is now lower than before.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 13, 2011 1:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

White Man J писал(а):

So, not important who is Muslim who is Christian or who is Buddhist or who haven't any religion. We have to accept and have to keep each others idea about the world.

Its funny how much you make up just to show us that the amount of terrorism coming from the islam could be considered "normal".
Dont ignore my points and stop making up such fake"facts", we all know that the islam is stuck in the dark age, and people who say its wrong cant be really smart. Its like saying the nazis in ww2 werent all bad. Neutral What happens to non muslims, or muslims who convert to another religion in islamic countrys? They are treated like sh*t, if they dont get killed before. Doesnt that reminds you of some other "group" back then?
They are burning churches and other "infidel"stuff in islamic countrys, doesnt that reminds you of 1938?
Lawsystem discriminates nonmuslims and whatever they all have in common.
If they were a global power like the nazis in ww2, they would do the same with people from all religions, not just jews. YOu know they would if they had the chance. They just dont do it because everyone would erase those countrys from the map in seconds.

And now just list some evens from years like 700 or 1100 and tell me "blabla they were doing the same." [because its so comparable to 2011)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> "WM" Program Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: